Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Super Excited :)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Akiko`

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:47 pm
Havent posted here in years.. so Im probably unknown haha. Anyways I have just gotten a fantastic opportunity.

For the past year, I've been helping my old riding coach train her young horse Nikki. Things have been going really well with me and the horse. When I first started riding her we both hated each other. But now we're all most ready to compete in hunter jumpers smile

Anyways, Nikki's owner is a 4th yr university student. And she has to move to Alberta for 4-5 years once she graduates so she can come back to BC and continue her life. She has asked me to take Nikki while shes gone. She's going to pay for board/food/farrier/vet etc. I just have to be there to exercise and take care of her.

She will basically be mine, until her owner comes back. I'm so excited. I've never had my "own" horse.

Just thought Id get back into this guild with some good news smile

Nikki and I at our 2nd Dressage show together smile

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:14 pm
congrats!!!! and i think I remember you o.o no promises though xD  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

CrissAngelLover12345

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:50 am
Congratulations! She's adorable!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:59 pm
Congrats! Your name looks a little familiar. o.o I think you were active when I first joined the guild, maybe.

Nikki's cute. Good luck with her the next few years, and take good care of her. ^-^ What a great opportunity to experience having a horse without footing most of the bills, haha!

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500

`Akiko`

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:46 am
I'm suuuper stoked haha

When her owner told me she'd be paying for everything I couldnt believe it. I offered to help with the bills. But she said if would benefit us more if my money went towards having 2 lessons per week.

She is a cutie haha. Its even better in the winter when she gets all her curls in whee Gotta love bashkirs!  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games