Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool_Peaches88

8,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:47 am
My opinion is you shouldve been the better person rather than stooping down to her level, posting her username so all of these people can harass her, its her opinion, so be it. People being mean to her will not change her opinion . Its just the way it is dude. And its not right to ask if she has a mental disorder just for saying that, do not compare the stupid or the ignorant to those who are mentally dis-ordered.
You cant believe how many times I have been called a ****** on here, it bothers me sometimes yes, however, I still just brush it off my shoulder like its no big deal, all they can do is talk through the computer. So why let that bother you? All she is doing is just talking s**t.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:52 am
Cool_Peaches88

I agree, I should had talked better, but the stupid lady kept on. Any one that knows me, knows I have anger issues with animal abuse and killing of an innocent animal. I didn't really mean by "hard time" to bug her with mean comments, but rather everyone tell her how you guys feel, and that NO breed or race is stereotypically true.
As for the mental comment, it would take a mentally handicapped person to think such things. I wasn't insulting when I asked her that, but rather actually asking her. Then again my niece knows more than that and she IS mentally handicapped.

Jonathan Uriah Denney
Guild Owner
Photographer.

I Am A Photographer
Crew

Conservative Explorer

Miss Esa

Interesting Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:01 pm
I agree. I think you handled the situation quite poorly, even if it did anger you. It was also immature to post the other users information in a guild announcement and have other Gaian's harass her about her views.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:17 pm
I Am A Photographer
Cool_Peaches88

I agree, I should had talked better, but the stupid lady kept on. Any one that knows me, knows I have anger issues with animal abuse and killing of an innocent animal. I didn't really mean by "hard time" to bug her with mean comments, but rather everyone tell her how you guys feel, and that NO breed or race is stereotypically true.
As for the mental comment, it would take a mentally handicapped person to think such things. I wasn't insulting when I asked her that, but rather actually asking her. Then again my niece knows more than that and she IS mentally handicapped.

Jonathan Uriah Denney
Guild Owner
Photographer.

Even if you do have anger problems, its always good to think before saying. And there is a difference between mentally handicapped people and mentally sick in the head people.  

Cool_Peaches88

8,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

I Am A Photographer
Crew

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:19 pm
Miss Esa
I agree. I think you handled the situation quite poorly, even if it did anger you. It was also immature to post the other users information in a guild announcement and have other Gaian's harass her about her views.

Same, I agree as well. I rather for my guild members to not harass, but Tell Her About Your Lovable Dogs and for everyone to tell her how you guys feel, and that NO breed or race is stereotypically true.

Jonathan Uriah Denney
Guild Owner
Photographer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:22 pm
Cool_Peaches88
I Am A Photographer
Cool_Peaches88

Jonathan Uriah Denney
Guild Owner
Photographer.

Even if you do have anger problems, its always good to think before saying. And there is a difference between mentally handicapped people and mentally sick in the head people.

Yes, I need to use my choice of words better. Of course I meant mentally sick in the head, rather than handicapped. I get my words and meanings wrong and mixed up quite a bit.

Jonathan Uriah Denney
Guild Owner
Photographer

I Am A Photographer
Crew

Conservative Explorer

Youko Sakura

Married Wife

16,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:35 pm
Cool_Peaches88
I Am A Photographer
Cool_Peaches88

Jonathan Uriah Denney
Guild Owner
Photographer.

There's a difference between being mentally handicapped and being a hateful b1t
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:46 am
Cool_Peaches88
I Am A Photographer
Cool_Peaches88

Jonathan Uriah Denney
Guild Owner
Photographer.

If I could tip your comments in a guild I would.
I found the announcement offensive, immature and hypocritical.
You don't bash someone for being mean and labeling by calling them retarded and, what was it?, Stupid Wench?.
It also had absolutely nothing to do with a photography guild. It sounded more like the evil witch in the Wizard of Oz commanding her flying monkeys to go out and harass Dorothy.

@Johnathon
At least you issued a retraction on the harassment.  

David2074
Vice Captain

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Cool_Peaches88

8,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:53 am
O_Falla the Demon Deer
Cool_Peaches88
I Am A Photographer
Cool_Peaches88

Jonathan Uriah Denney
Guild Owner
Photographer.

There's a difference between being mentally handicapped and being a hateful b1t

Goodness, that is aweful what they did to that poor woman :c and my cousins had worked with mentally handicapped people too  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:12 pm
David2074
Cool_Peaches88
I Am A Photographer
Cool_Peaches88

Jonathan Uriah Denney
Guild Owner
Photographer.

You don't bash someone for being mean and labeling by calling them retarded and, what was it?, Stupid Wench?.
It also had absolutely nothing to do with a photography guild. It sounded more like the evil witch in the Wizard of Oz commanding her flying monkeys to go out and harass Dorothy.

@Johnathon

I was actually asking them, not calling them retarded. But I do agree, I handled the situation inappropriately.
As for harassment, I didn't mean by give her a hard time to start attacking her. I meant for everyone to send her stories about your lovable pets. I get my words twisted a lot. And the first announcement was written purely on emotion. I cleared it up in the 2nd announcement however.
As for being offensive, I acted as most would do when someone says you should have a family member put down just because they're a certain race/breed. Anyone that knows me, knows I highly dislike animal abuse and the killing of an innocent animal.

Jonathan Uriah Denney
Guild Owner
Photographer

I Am A Photographer
Crew

Conservative Explorer

David2074
Vice Captain

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:22 pm
I Am A Photographer
David2074
Cool_Peaches88
I Am A Photographer
Cool_Peaches88

Jonathan Uriah Denney
Guild Owner
Photographer.

@Johnathon

I was actually asking them, not calling them retarded. But I do agree, I handled the situation inappropriately.
As for harassment, I didn't mean by give her a hard time to start attacking her. I meant for everyone to send her stories about your lovable pets. I get my words twisted a lot. And the first announcement was written purely on emotion. I cleared it up in the 2nd announcement however.
As for being offensive, I acted as most would do when someone says you should have a family member put down just because they're a certain race/breed. Anyone that knows me, knows I highly dislike animal abuse and the killing of an innocent animal.

Jonathan Uriah Denney
Guild Owner
Photographer

I find it interesting when people do something offensive or inappropriate and then try to justify / partially justify it by saying things like,
" I acted as most would do when someone..."
Sorry but no, most people do not try to spread the hate by broadcasting messages trying to get relative strangers all angry about the thing they are angry about.

Someone said they do not like dogs of the breed you own and they don't care if dogs of that breed are put down. It was an opinion - on the internet. Her right to have the opinion and your right to disagree with it. Beyond that it really isn't worth investing a lot of emotional energy into it. The internet is a big place and no matter what opinions a person has about (pets, eating meat, religion, politics, GMOs, western medicine vs holistic or new age, Apple vs Mac, Coke vs Pepsi, Vampires vs Werewolves etc etc) you will always find people who disagree with you and can always find some who say so in a not very nice way. Get over it and move on. It's not worth giving people power over you by allowing them to push your buttons.

Having said that I acknowledge you sent the second announcement clarifying your meaning and that you could have worded the first one better and I'm not trying to discount that. I'm not personally carrying any anger over this topic or trying to make an issue of it. I just shared my thoughts on it. I am aware not all dogs like yours are 'evil'. My friend had one for years and loved it to pieces.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:42 pm
David2074
I Am A Photographer
David2074
Cool_Peaches88
I Am A Photographer
Cool_Peaches88

Jonathan Uriah Denney
Guild Owner
Photographer.

@Johnathon

Jonathan Uriah Denney
Guild Owner
Photographer

I find it interesting when people do something offensive or inappropriate and then try to justify / partially justify it by saying things like,
" I acted as most would do when someone..."
Sorry but no, most people do not try to spread the hate by broadcasting messages trying to get relative strangers all angry about the thing they are angry about.

Someone said they do not like dogs of the breed you own and they don't care if dogs of that breed are put down. It was an opinion - on the internet. Her right to have the opinion and your right to disagree with it. Beyond that it really isn't worth investing a lot of emotional energy into it. The internet is a big place and no matter what opinions a person has about (pets, eating meat, religion, politics, GMOs, western medicine vs holistic or new age, Apple vs Mac, Coke vs Pepsi, Vampires vs Werewolves etc etc) you will always find people who disagree with you and can always find some who say so in a not very nice way. Get over it and move on. It's not worth giving people power over you by allowing them to push your buttons.

Having said that I acknowledge you sent the second announcement clarifying your meaning and that you could have worded the first one better and I'm not trying to discount that. I'm not personally carrying any anger over this topic or trying to make an issue of it. I just shared my thoughts on it. I am aware not all dogs like yours are 'evil'. My friend had one for years and loved it to pieces.

I am not trying to justify what I did. It was wrong of me. I acknowledge that.
By sending out the message I was not trying to make people angry. Like I have stated before, I was trying to get people to send her messages about how lovable these breeds can be.

Indeed, I do not need to let other people's opinions get to me, but it is people like her that is the reason stupid laws about banning breeds get passed. Believe me, I am not touchy on any other subject. Just animal abuse, and breedism.

Jonathan Uriah Denney
Guild Owner
Photographer

I Am A Photographer
Crew

Conservative Explorer

Spam Folder (Chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items