Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Love me or Hate me

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think
  *heart Blue*
  hates since it's anonymous
  *got a pink box while making the poll 0.o
  cooooookiiieeeeessss
View Results

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:57 pm
As ya'll know, I'm like the old grandma of the group *cause i'm female and 2nd? oldest one of the guild (Chaos is #1 oldest, I think I shall nickname him Gray Beard tehehehe) I haven't always been around, but I have always loved the guild n' had catch up times with Gold, Gkun, Sage, Deno ext over the years and checked in every once in a while.
I've always been blunt... why one my friend has been one of my best friends for the past 18 years... she even told me that, she would come to me for advice cause she knew she would hate me for a lil while but she knew she had to hear it and face the truth... ATM she hates me cause apparently i have no right to say anything of her new marriage, she said she was just jokin', but i called BS on her saying she could sell her house (she bought it herself) even though your hubby don't wanna move. I was blunt and told her that was a b***h move/thing to say

anyways, that is why i have certain good friends, cause they know I will tell them the truth even though it hurts *either me or them and I want the truth from friends to (except from sage about crying for my grandfather or that you think my religion is stupid n' that i'm rediciouls for believing espically after I have told you why I believe )

Anyways,
I was just talking to one of my older guild pals n' mentioned it and they said even back in the day I was like that on here...

So I just wanna say, Sorry if i piss you off, but, all well, It's who I am and sometimes people have to hear the truth. If I think your being rude, i'll tell you and try to explain why.
I will try not to curse. Somedays, i know it's hard, but honestly, throwing the F bomb around is not... professional for us as individuals or as a guild as a whole.
Just remember, yes we can have our i hate ***whatever it is posts or Such a bad day posts, but if a new member comes in and views a thread n' it says f this n' f that, does that look professional for us as a whole? we might have lost a cool member that way along with loosing respect from others in the guild

We all have bad days, we all have good days
We're here to be ADHD/ADD with each other, have fun, earn gold, make polls n' make life long friends.

Sage has made certain people VC and Crew for a reason and has not deleted people off the list for the respect of them/reasons why they became that title for a reason. (I had asked to be taken off long ago when I became un-active and he explained to me back then why he was keeping me as VC ....and with or without the title, i would still be making this thread)

So Please Respect Crew, VC and Sage and we will respect you
If you cannot respect us then you need to choose to stop hating or something else.
We are a group, we have our good times and we have our bad times, we argue n' bicker amongst ourselves cause were human, but at the end of the day, I consider Sage, Gkun, Deno, Goldie, Choas .ext..... as my weird internet family
And I hope we can all come on here and be happy n enjoy our time on here instead of going, ehhhhhhh she's/he's driving me nUTZ!!!!
Thank You and Goodnight Seattle  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:36 pm
/loves heart  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Clover_IceQueen

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:09 pm
Deno is never on anymore emo  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:26 pm
Clover_IceQueen

She seems to take longer breaks than others. Well, except Blue, she had a really long break.

TJ, on the other hand, has been gone forever =(  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Clover_IceQueen

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:42 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Clover_IceQueen

She seems to take longer breaks than others. Well, except Blue, she had a really long break.

TJ, on the other hand, has been gone forever =(

I haven't seen TJ since I took my break surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:18 pm
Once you show that level of dedication loving and caring that gets you too a certain position. I feel the only way you can lose it is negitive actions against the guild. And I dont include real life getting in the way of your guild time as a negitive action.

About your religion, honestly I cant remember what it is. Everyone is free to believe what they wish as long as its harming noone (including themselves).  

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:54 pm
gdapw
Once you show that level of dedication loving and caring that gets you too a certain position. I feel the only way you can lose it is negitive actions against the guild. And I dont include real life getting in the way of your guild time as a negitive action.

About your religion, honestly I cant remember what it is. Everyone is free to believe what they wish as long as its harming noone (including themselves).

the girl that married scott... she thinks Christians are reidulous n' blah blah blah, screamed it into the phone talkin' to her bro while i was sitting right by her...
that was my final straw n' why I must never see her cause i will punch her face in, along with lying to a suicidal girl n' other things she has done to not just me but my friends  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:57 pm
Oh n' i miss deno n' TJ... deno was on AIM for a while but then life separated us *tear*
TJ... once everything calms down i hope she comes back, i know she hasn't had much of internet either  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers