Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
NytMaere + Soriku the ookami (Gryphon-Wolf)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:16 pm
Master: Soriku the ookami
I am: Krovʹ Koldun Chertovskiy (Blood Witchdoctor Damned in Russian)
Birth date: 18
I am : Straight
Stats: Single
I run with: grey wolf
History: Krov' was born and raised in Russia as a witchdoctor, and the spirits he contacted drove him from his homeland to roam. He tends to keep to himself and frequents bars, though he rarely drinks. He has a multiple personality issue that arrises when too many spirits wish to talk with him at once.
This is how I look: User Image
weapons: blood manipulation
You will find me: Witchdoctor
Other:doesn't always wear his headgear, his left eye has no pupil.

Master: Nytmaere
I am: Malicent (F)
Birth date: 16
I am : Straight
Stats: Single
I run with: Gryphon
History: The runt of her 'litter' and a little on the small side but she has a big personality. Usually happy and easy to get along with those she has a rash side and sometimes jumps in without looking.
This is how I look: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
weapons: Sharp metal pieces that can cover her claws
You will find me: Fortune teller
Other:Wears a short sleeve-less maroon dress and a green cloak  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:00 pm
Nytmaere

User Image

Krov' Kaldun Chertovskiy

Thoughts: I just hope they leave me alone...
Mood: Docile
Company: None

Krov' walked into a new bar in a new town in a new place, sitting down at the bar and ordering a scotch whiskey as he set his over sized dufflebag beside him, taking up one of the two available seats beside him. He wasn't wearing his headgear today, choosing to hold it in the large dufflebag he had with him that held the other items that he viewed as necessities. He received an odd look from the bartender because of his accent and what he could only assume to be his abnormal eye and duffle bag. He watched a number of spirits flounce about the bar, speaking to each other idly, pointing out the new witch doctor among them, but not approaching him. He liked these types or spirits, enjoying the fact that he wasn't being hounded.  

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:54 pm
Nytmaere

(Meep~)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:25 pm
Malicent was in her usual perch above the bar. The ceiling was very tall and plenty of room for low hanging rafters for those who preferred to be off the floor. This also allowed for many more patrons to come in.

Malicent did not recognize a strange looking wolf who entered, his eyes looking a little on the wild side. She cocked her head to the side, big owlish eyes taking in many details. There were a lot of passerby that came through here, though most were not alone. She found it odd especially since he was a wolf, a loner maybe? A small 'whoo-oo" sound came from her, one of a curious sound.

(( OOC: Sorry for the forever long delay. My life has been hectic this past week TT.TT I usually have nothing going on, plus I was gone all weekend. ))  

Rowan of Kasai

Kawaii Nymph

21,875 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Super Jumper 500

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:21 pm
User Image

Krov' Kaldun Chertovskiy

Thoughts: I just hope they leave me alone...
Mood: Docile
Company: None

Krov's ear twitched lightly, trying to pick out individual sounds around him. He was a bit surprised to hear noises above him, but he had yet to really explore them, assuming there was an upper level of the establishment or something of that nature, never really having been one to look up. It led to trouble most times.

However, when a definitive whoo resounded over head, though not directly of course, he looked up. The whoo was too loud to have come from a floor above him, so he wasn't too surprised to actually see bar patrons overhead. He put one ear back lightly as he saw the owl watching him, quickly putting his face back down towards his drink and taking a sip.

((Eh, it's alright, I know how hectic life can get. >.< I've had a rough week myself, and this one isn't looking to end up much better. I hope everything gets straightened out for you~))  
General RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games