Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
my girlfriend is in trouble T.T

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:27 pm
i dont really know if any of you remember me, but i used to rp on this guild alot. anyways, thats not the point. my girlfriend, koneko-chan, is currently in a mental hospital for her homicidal and suicidal thoughts. she was transfered to residential not long ago, but two nights before the transfere, she was raped. when i learned of this, it enraged me. i had seen the guy who raped her the day after, but she didnt tell me about it until she was transfered. regardless of that, i had a feeling something wasent right with her. the guy, when i looked at him, gave me a little smirk of satisfaction, as if to say " i ******** your girl and you dont even know". and to add to that, i could smell something on her. i didnt know what it was, but i assume now, that it was that guy. even after all of those signs, i still didnt realize it. and that caused me to beat myself up over it for days. i nearly killed myself 3 times. it just hurt so much. koneko-chan is currently taking tests for HIV and other diseases. i pray that they come up negative. if anyone has ever felt so helpless, and felt like there was nothing you could do to protect your mate, please tell me. i could really use someone to talk to. thank you cry  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:31 pm
i don't know what to tell ya......
sad story bro?.....
hope everything turns out well....
you should go kick that guys a** that raped your girl....  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:30 pm
I've felt that helpless. I get it. You just want a way out. To feel better, right? Well killing yourself isn't the way. I've tried that. And when i did i realized just how many people I'd be hurting to end pain that will go away. And it's not worth it. There's always a silver lining. As long as one person has hope, things get better. I can't control how things will happen, but i'll make sure to hope for you.

If you want, send me a PM. Even if it's just you ranting about anything. I'll listen and if i can, i'll offer advice. But i do know how you feel. And i understand how she probably feels too. So please, just vent to me if you need a shoulder.  
Serious discussion & Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games