Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Quarantine: Mckinley Academy (DEAD. DO NOT POST) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:22 pm
it is the year 2011. it all started out a a normal day at McKinley Academy, until the east wing of the main campus building collapsed from a crippling explosion.
everyone was screaming and running for help, and a black smoke was filling the halls. all around, the teachers began to collaps and began puking up small chunks of their innards and little bits of sinew. the students watched in horror and waited for their similar death, but it didn't come. in all of the chaos, the students began losing their hair. it came off in clumps, and that only added to the confusion. the students began flooding out of the foyer, racing to get to their vehicles. but they were shot down by the oncoming wall of soldiers, forcing the students to retreat back into the building. the soldiers barred up all of the exits to the outside, welding metal plates to the doors and sealing the building. a voice could be heard from the outside. "THIS BUILDING IS NOW UNDER QUARANTINE! ANY STUDENTS CAUGHT TRYING TO ESCAPE, WILL BE SHOT ON SIGHT!" thats when it all started. two weeks later, everyones hair had grown back completely white. most of the student were in the quad. a big area in the middle of the campus grounds that was grass and had concrete benches. this is where the story begins.

there are 8 different groups in this RP.
Varsity: the jocks.
The Pretty ones : basically cheerleaders. allied with Varsity
the Freaks: the odd ones out
the Geeks: art geeks, science geeks, ect.
the Nerds: specialize in tech
the Skaters: Obvious from the name
the Sluts: not what you think they are. just a name.
the Loners: the outcasts, the rejected, and unwanted.

Template is as follows-

Name:
Fur color:
Clothes: (or pic if you have one)
Weapons: (no guns. and nothing that you couldn't fint into a school backpack or messenger bag)
Group:
Grade: (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior)

in this RP, in order to get supplies, you must either trade, steal, or get what you can at a food drop. and in this school, the choice is to graduate.....or die.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:29 pm
Name: Acid Regalia Sturlson
Species: Arctic Fox
Fur color: White, with teal streaks on tail, face, and arms
Clothes: fingerless gloves going up to elbows, ,torn jeans, graphic tee, gray hoodie tied around waist, light parkour shoes.
Weapons: switchblade, shuriken, brass knuckle. 9 ft steel wire.
Group: the Loners
Grade: Junior

I am laying on a concrete bench in the Quad, looking up at the sky.
"damn....why did all of this have to happen. i really should have stayed home that one day" i say with a little laugh.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:31 pm
Name: Julia
Species: Fox
Fur color: orange
Weapons: Pocket knife
Group: skaters
Grade: Senior
pic:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:39 pm
User Image

Julia walked up to acid with a shake of her head. "I think were all thinking that by now but look where we are now. But look on the bright side. At least were stuck with friends."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:44 pm
Laughs abit. "yeah. thats true. hey, did you hear the rumors? the Nerds say that the outside will be shipping in supplies soon."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:48 pm
User Image

"Yeh is anything they'll do it from the roof. There trying to figure out what the problem was. My father is still working on being the chief of police and all." She said as she showed him the walkie talky she had.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:52 pm
"heh, lucky. you might wanna keep that to yourself though. Varsity would kill to have contact with the outside world. my names Acid, by the way. yours?"
I tilt my head curiously and smile softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:00 pm
User Image

"Name's Julia. I take it your part of the loners group right? Oh and don't worry about the varsity. I already given the chance to talk to the people they wanna talk to on the outside. Luckily the school is not short on battery supplies." She said as she sat down next to him.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:07 pm
"yeah. there may be a good supply of batteries, but theres also food we gotta worry about. the cafeteria is almost completely empty, and all the vending machines are picked clean. its only a matter of time before all the gangs turn on each other.or before we all go completely insane. i mean, i saw a freshman this morning, muttering to himself near the ruins of the east wing. he had this wild look in his eyes. " i shudder at the thought of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:17 pm
User Image

"Yeh some of the people might be going a little crazy but i'm sure with this new shipment things will calm down a bit....Did you ever think something has been...watching us? I've been having this weird feeling since this all began." She said with a sigh while looking around. "Well there's that and that constant feeling that the others keep staring at me....might be my breasts." She said with a laugh.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:22 pm
"yeah. i know what you mean. ever since this school went to s**t, i feel like i should always look over my shoulder. the homophobes in this school are free to do whatever the hell they want to me now that the teachers are all dead. me being bisexual and all" i rub the back of my head and sit up, stretching my back and arms and yawning  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:38 pm
User Image

"Wow i never knew that. So you have never had a girlfriend before." She said looking at him. "Well for now i think we should ration what we have till those extra supplies come in." She said with a nod to him.

Acidburn95
You have a pic for your character?

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:52 pm
"yeah. good call. and i dont know about you, but im gonna make sure i have my knife with me when those supplies get here. i get a feeling that its gonna be brutal." i say with slight concern  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:55 pm
User Image

"Well luckily i got my knife as well. You got anyone you want to talk to on the outside?" She asked handing him the walky talky.

Acidburn95

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200