Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
I am uncomfortable with the way I look

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:30 pm
I'm tired.....I'm tired of looking in the mirror, everyday, and seeing a human look back at me. I look, and I think to myself, "who is this person? This isn't me. That human, is really a fox trapped in a human body. "
Everytime I think about what I was born as, I cry. I was not meant to be born human , and yet I was. This thought hurts me. I can wish and pray that I'll wake up in the form that was meant for me all I want, by I know it won't happen. The only thing I can do is wait. I will wait for the day that I can take the opportunity to alter my appearance permanently into what I truly am. I don't know if I will survive it, but I don't care. As a great furry once said, I would rather die on paws, then live on feet. If you feel the same way I do, or anything similar , please post your thoughts.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:27 pm
I'll be totally honest; while I love furry, and I love my fursona, I've never felt any sort of despair due to being human. (One could argue that is because my fursona is a dragon, and dragons do indeed not exist.)

Nevertheless, it'll get better. I know that's a corny saying, but it always does. Just keep your chin up, mate, and always look on the bright side of your situation to make lemonade out of lemons. heart  

Raybadursh

Friendly Lunatic

Serious discussion & Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces