Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Aquariums...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EMERGENCY POLL HAS BEEN INSTATED
  SQUIRREL
View Results

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:04 pm
Hey! I’m talking! cat_scream

other than me, who has 'em?
and can someone tell me how that stupid analyzer semicircle this is supposed to get put onto the tank? cuz i only have it down as the link, and that's not doing it. do i have to mark it as an image or something? owo
btw, i'm glowing
EDIT:this means tanks irl and on Gaia!

Ok, I’m done. Go back to your babble

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:48 pm
Everyone has one. Some just choose not to use it.  

Clover_IceQueen

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:02 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22145001

Need to update that.

But my sig talks about my tank. I have my aquarium threads with a few K pages, but took too much effort to earn gold from it, so I flagged it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:36 pm
Sagebomb
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22145001

Need to update that.

But my sig talks about my tank. I have my aquarium threads with a few K pages, but took too much effort to earn gold from it, so I flagged it.

speaking of irl tanks
our goldfish all died, and now we're setting the tank up for tropical fishies owo
and i'm at my sister's house, on her laptop, annoyed cuz i have no ida as to when she'll be home and i have fudge at home and i want fudge... emotion_drool  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:12 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

speaking of irl tanks
our goldfish all died, and now we're setting the tank up for tropical fishies owo
and i'm at my sister's house, on her laptop, annoyed cuz i have no ida as to when she'll be home and i have fudge at home and i want fudge... emotion_drool

Hmm, let me see your set up once youve done it. Tropical fish need waaaaay more stuff than goldfish. Goldfish as known as the starter fish because they are pretty hard to kills, tropicals...well you can do everything right and they can still die.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:43 am
gdapw
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

speaking of irl tanks

Hmm, let me see your set up once youve done it. Tropical fish need waaaaay more stuff than goldfish. Goldfish as known as the starter fish because they are pretty hard to kills, tropicals...well you can do everything right and they can still die.

Hey! I’m talking! cat_scream

my dad has had people who've done it for a really long time look at it, and they say that it's a good setup, considering the size and budget

Ok, I’m done. Go back to your babble

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:18 pm
I started on n now their prob dead. I don't keep up w them cause well I do this via cell n my net even though its a hotspot is to slow for that amount needed. So my tanks on Gaia are death

Rl I have male n female. Tried to bread they fraught. Switched tanks. Forgot about them. Looked male had flys in his take n the female had a film on it, it was weird Anyways I have the Berta sick stiff that's blue n I put two drops in each n fed them. N then 5 days later I fed them. Their doing good. I just don't go in my office often so I don't remember them
Tomorrow is chin cage cleaning n maybe feed betas  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff