Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
❝ YAOI - 1x1 ┋ the search of :: Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ERMAHGERD!
  +
View Results

Aster -- rem

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:53 am
                HEY!
                  I know my graphics and coding are amazing but you're not getting any here. emotion_awesome
                  //ego boost; shot for obvious reason //instant KO!! //audience cheer

Well I'm lazy. Photoshop is not opening and my life is boring.
                  On to the point. I WANT YAOI!
                  bold and red. attention much? yes ʘ‿ʘ

For those who are wondering 'what is yaoi?' you don't belong here.
                  For those who do, welcome. Have a seat; have some refreshments. (*`▽´)_旦

Ok I'm kidding. I have yaoi and nonyaoi plots. So M x F or M x M role-players
                  are welcomed here. Just tell me what you're looking for.

= plot/semiplot; it just means I have an idea or sort of said pairing/theme

seme x seme? a one night stand goes wrong when you can't decide who's gonna be top xD
                ❖ knight or guard x anyone
                ❖ prince/ss x anyone
                pirate x anyone
                ❖ pirate x mermaid/men
                ❖ 18th century pirate theme (man I really do love them pirates)
                ❖ rogue or thief or highwayman x anyone
                ❖ cowboy/girl x cowboy
                ❖ cowboy/girl x outlaw or bandit
                ❖ sacrifice x god/dess or w/e
                gladiator x gladiator or soldier (anyone that comes to mind/roman related really)
                ❖ gypsy x ??? (not sure but a gypsy related roleplay sounds nice)
                ❖ something disney themed maybe?
                captain hook x peter pan? (m/m)
                ❖ maybe another version of beauty and the beast or mulan
                ❖ sky/space pirates x stowaway (with a treasure planet like theme going on maybe)
                ❖ demon x angel
                ❖ guardian angel x human
                cross dimension or time travel theme (fushugi yugi or kanata kara based)
                post apocalyptic theme
                Harem/arabian theme?
                Assassin x Royal (ie prince/ss, king etc)
                ❖ Bard x ??? (idk but worth a try; just finished reading Mercedes Lackey Bard's Tale series)
                ❖ criminal x detective
                ❖ mafia or yakuza theme
                ❖ .hack//gu or SAO or 1/2 Prince theme
                ❖ demon/youkai x exorcist or priest/ess or omnyouji
                ❖ witch/sorceress or warlock/mage x familiar
                ❖ hades x persephone remake?
                japan yoshiwara edo period/17 century Sakuran theme
                fallen celestial dragon x onmyouji or samurai or woodcutter? japan heian period

Not limited to these theme's and pairings. Feel free to suggest your own.
                Always open for new ideas.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:54 am
                reserved for not so obvious reason
                feel free to post below

Aster -- rem

Gallant Gawker

Aster -- rem

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:48 am
                I'm freakin bored! = A=

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:20 pm
Hello, I am a lover of yaoi, and I am currently bored myself! So maybe we could do a one on one? xDD

I like the idea of a pirate x merman, a type of harem(i don't know how yaoi will be incorporated but... it still sounds nice) and post apocalyptic theme all sounds really tempting. If you feel like any of them xD.

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

Aster -- rem

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:21 am
The Invisable Spaz

well i dun have any full detailed plots
                just have snipets of s**t sitting in my head xD
                feel free to add your own twist to them o wo

for pirate x merman:
                  a little mermaid twist, kinda. a curious merman venture to the surface
                  only to caught by a passing slave ship who is then attack by pirates.
                  what turn of events huh? yeah the pirate aint no gent tho and thinks of
                  selling the slaves himself but things dun go as plans on the way towards
                  land. they could get attack by marines- he's a wanted pirate after all.
                  or they could face a strong storm. they could somehow become shipped
                  wreck, the pirate could probably almost drown maybe and the merman
                  saves him. but why? maybe he got to know the pirate a bit during the ride
                  and believes that the man might just not be all that bad. or anything of the
                  sort. thats the initial idea anyway. could use a lot of fine tuning. we can have
                  a prince if ya want. for more characters. make it a double rp? could
                  have a prince on that slave ship who had been kidnapped by those slavers.
                  ya know- every one just has an affinity for trouble. xD

for a harem theme:
                  I had this whole assassin / harem / arabian thing going on in my head lol
                  like- some assassin gets hired to kill a prince, prince overpowers assassin,
                  prince finds him pretty, force him into his harem, no one takes notice of one
                  extra concubine since no one but the prince knows he's an assassin and the
                  prince is actually rather known for his harem of m//f. its like that saying
                  'keep your friends close, but your enemies closer' thing going on. the prince
                  favorite (was before the assassin joins anyway) gets jealous and again, s**t
                  always happens.

for post apocalyptic theme:
                  well i had this rp idea in my head a while back, was gonna make an rp about
                  it but the plot kinda escaped me. > w>' sorry

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:54 am

sky/space pirates x stowaway (with a treasure planet like theme going on maybe)
                      maybe another version of beauty and the beast
                      criminal x detective

These are the ones that interest me, and I actually have full plots for them.
                      Can be found HERE
                      Great minds think alike?

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Aster -- rem

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:16 am
Cadenza of the Heart

Your 'Eternity's Price'
                I could totally do that.

and yes. yes they do
                such great minds we have!

emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:48 pm
Aster -- rem
Cadenza of the Heart

Your 'Eternity's Price'
                I could totally do that.

and yes. yes they do
                such great minds we have!

emotion_awesome

I've already got a thread made for it right here~
                      I had started it with someone, but they ditched after one post.
                      Do you prefer using real people pictures or anime?
                      It doesn't matter to me either way

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:10 pm
Aster -- rem

The PiratexMerman and the Harem idea seem so good [/arm flail] I like the idea of the slave type of deal. Would the Prince be ship wrecked as well or possibly sold to someone(just tossing it up)?

Maybe the pirate found that the merman was a well... merman and decided to keep him for himself or something like that? Treated him a bit better, maybe he thought the merman was a girl or something like that lol. Generally I like the whole idea about a double rp and the theme about the pirate and merman being stranded.

The Harem
I have been dying for a harem forever~~ and the idea is once again amazing, we could also incorporate the person who hired the assassin as well. Have them personally go after the assassin since he may be seen as a traitor for not killing the Prince.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:54 pm
The Invisable Spaz

What about we have pirate being in search for a certain treasure?
                And legend has it that only a mermaid/man could lead you to it? It
                would give the pirate reason for being nice to the merman once he
                found out who/what he was?

And I like the the part about having the pirate mistake him for a girl.
                I was thinking we could have the prince as some overly chivalrous lad
                who fell for the merman's charm (while thinking he was a girl and all)
                and tries to 'protect her virtues' from being stolen from the bad pirate.

xD Just a thought.

As for the harem, yeah I was thinking the same. Maybe have like some
                greedy/jealous relative who wants the throne.

The favorite finds this out and pretends to be in league with the relative
                but really just wants to use him get rid of the assassin.

or another scenario: what about putting in a guard, the prince bodyguard/friend who
                has been in love with the concubine but knows it was impossible as he
                belonged to the prince. Now that the prince's attention is held by the assassin
                he saw this as a way to win the other over?

again- just a thought. its late and I just got back from work xD
                so drained.

Cadenza of the Heart

I see. That must have sucked.

i would rather use anime as they are much easier to find pictures for.
                code filled out below and I'll try to get in a post as soon as I can.

User Image
                ✿✿✿▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇✿✿✿
                ⇉⇉⇉ Thaddus James de Bouff
                xxxBut I like to be called: Captian or Boss or just plan Thaddus
                xxxI'm now 30 years old!
                xxxIt's rather obvious, but I'm a man
                xxxSometimes I can be aggressive, hardheaded, and straightforward. Just deal with it!

⇗⇗⇗ Aster -- rem

[imgleft]http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u497/misc-etc/CROC.png[/imgleft][size=11][align=left]✿✿✿[color=crimson]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color]✿✿✿
                [color=white]⇉⇉⇉[/color][b] [color=silver]Thaddus James de Bouff[/color] [/b]
                [color=white]xxx[/color]✸ [i]But I like to be called[/i]: [b]Captian or Boss or just plan Thaddus[/b]
                [color=white]xxx[/color]✸ [i]I'm now[/i] [b] 30 [/b] [i]years old![/i]
                [color=white]xxx[/color]✸ [i]It's rather obvious, but I'm a[/i] [b]man[/b]
                [color=white]xxx[/color]✸ [i]Sometimes I can be[/i] [b]aggressive, hardheaded, and straightforward[/b]. [i]Just deal with it![/i] [/align]
                [align=right][color=black]⇗⇗⇗[/color] [color=silver] Aster -- rem [/color][/align][/size]

Aster -- rem

Gallant Gawker

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:44 pm
Aster -- rem

Ooh, I like that, maybe only the merfolk know its location or are the only ones with the abilities for it. But merfolk are unable to obtain it? Such as the treasure is cursed unless a human touches it and the merman is searching for it as well(or maybe something located near the treasure like magical treasure that cures illness or something). So perhaps he makes a deal with the pirate about the treasure. And as for the prince him liking the merman I think that would be cute :3 (Would it become a 2x1 for a while then xD or what other character would be incorporated?). And if the Prince was so nice to merman it would give him enough reason to save the Prince from drowning as well.

Ooh, like perhaps a cousin of some sort? Or maybe even a guard, I did always like a guard loving the prince type of deal. Not to mention it would make a good love triangle xD.

Oh and that's alright c: I understand.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:30 am
Aster -- rem

It sort of depends on the roleplay for me.
Sometimes I feel that real is easier
and sometimes anime is easier.

And yeah, it did suck, because they were a strong roleplayer.
Their opening post was awesome, and then they just bailed.  

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Aster -- rem

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:33 pm
The Invisable Spaz

YESSSSSSSSSS! We can totally do it like that. Especially about
                the merfolk only knowing its location. Maybe this knowledge is like
                ingrained into all merfolk but has been believed to only be a myth as
                its been so long since anyone, merfolk and or humans alike, has
                ever laid eyes upon it. Like- that path to the treasure is hard to cross
                as it is full of sea monster and the like. Call it the 'Jewel of the Sea'
                maybe?

And yeah. I think it would be funny to have it start off as a 2 x 1 at
                the beginning, to add drama with a love triangle. Then boom, add
                in a forth character just to throw everyone off balance, especially
                the Prince xD. Who? I'm not sure it. Maybe a hired hunter who has
                been paid to find the missing Prince?

So far, for the harem story, we got:
                Assassin hired to kill prince. Fails. Prince likes assassin, forces him
                join his harem.

My train of thought sorta flew away after that xD

are we going with the:
                evil cousin wants the throne, plots fails and tries to get rid of the
                assassin before prince finds out who sent him. and the prince's
                former lover/harem member finds out about the cousin's plot and
                pretends to be in league with him but really just wants to use him
                get rid of the assassin so he can have the prince to himself?
                scenario

or the:
                the prince bodyguard/friend has been in love with the prince's former
                lover but knew it was impossible as the the male belonged to the prince.
                But now that the prince's attention is held by the assassin, the guard see
                this as a way to win the other over?
                scenario

or the:
                actually do we have a third scenario? xD I think I overworked myself
                and fried my brain haha

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:55 pm
Aster -- rem

Yess<3 great idea, I love it!~ and the merman feels the needs to find it so he goes in search of the 'Jewel of the sea'~

Maybe some type of key to the treasure? Like another water spirit that protects the jewel? And he is 'swooned'(hehe) by the prince and decides to join them? Though the idea of a hunter sounds good too, sounds more intense actually xD

Hm... when the cousin plot makes it sound really appealing actually. I like it ;D.

And now the difficult questions, should these be in the forums, Guild, or p.m?(I don't normally rp through p.ms though)

And the roles of the characters xD I assume the Prince would be the seme since he over powers the assassin(but then again a twist is always good xD ) and for the merman... I think at first that the merman might seem like a uke but turn out to be a seme? Or even seke sounds pretty amusing... and the prince.. I just seen as a uke for some reason xDD

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

Aster -- rem

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:38 pm
The Invisable Spaz

I love you. ; w; where have you been all my life?! xD

So yeah- maybe that could be the merman's other reason for even venturing
                to the surface. He is like one of the few who can feel the call of the Jewel.
                It calls to him, plague his dreams even, the jewel telling him to come and find it.
                There are probably other merfolks out there who feels it also but don't dare
                answer its call for its is known that those who do, never comes back or ever
                heard of again.

Wow. Seme merman huh? xD that hadn't cross my mind but now that you
                mention it, would be so amusing if he was.

As for the prince my gawd- i cant believe we were thinking the same thing?
                I just keep having this picture of an ukey prince who is trying to hard to
                be manly and brave in front of the merman but really he just a brat.

"Hey! I'm a prince. I'm suppose to be manly!" /smacks lol

I kinda like the hunter idea also. Have him like- only doing everything just for
                the money. Finds out about the merman's treasure, decides to tag along
                so he can steal it for himself and then take the bratty prince and return
                him to his kingdom so he can collect his reward.

"Keh. With all this gold, I can buy my own island and just retired!" /smirk smirk

/shot xD

ANDDDD finally! Cousin scenario it is!
                I was also seeing the prince as the seme in this one and the assassin as the uke.

As for where: I never like pm either. So its either the Guild or Barton Town.
                Both works for me though I prefer the latter more.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff