Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Orange Peel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:08 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"The hospital," he said as he slid into the driver's seat. "If the police think what she did to herself is bad, wait until they see what I do to her." With a vicious snarl, he unlocked Fredrich's door. "Get in the damn car. We can't waste a minute of time." As soon as the detective was in the car, Lock sped off, faster than ever before. The only thought in his mind was how he was going to kill that girl, slowly, torturously, until he was satisfied that she'd suffered enough. And she never could.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:04 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

๑۩ﺴ Some shadows have more depth. ﺴ۩๑

"It sure has been a while since I've been here." Ethan commented as he sat down in his chair at a table near the window. "I mean, it's really just been a few days, but it feels like a long time, you know?" He sighed softly and propped his chin up against the palm of his hand as he looked at Lock. "Can you believe what happened in the past few days? I never thought I'd see this place again. Or even you for that matter." Ugh, he was getting gooey again, and lately he's been noticing that he does this a lot. He liked to blame his mom for that, or more Martha Stewart for making cakes fun and easy to bake.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:15 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"O ye of little faith," laughed Lock, smiling at his Ethan. "Even if you were put away forever, I would've found a way to break you out. You know that." Leaning forward a bit, he reached out and stroked the side of Ethan's cheek. "I love you, Ethan."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:32 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

"Heh, and the guilt of being a fugitive would probably be too much for me to handle." Ethan laughed before feeling the hand against his cheek. "D- Heeey!" he winced and swatted at Lock's hand. "Save that for later, champ. I'm here for food." he smirked.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:42 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock stuck out his tongue, pulling his hand back. "Taking away all the fun. What are you, my mother?" He froze, then looked over the American. "Nah, I'm too attracted to you for you to be my mother. That, and I doubt that you've got a stick up your a**. Well, not yet~" Smirking, Lock gestured a waiter over and ordered. "Surprise me, Henri. I want something different from the usual tonight. Tonight is a very special night, after all. Ethan?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:38 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

"If you did that kind of thing with your mother than I'd be worried." Ethan murmured before looking at the waiter. "Just give me anything with an orange and I'll be fine." he assured.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:47 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Trust me, my mother's too cold to even smile at me. Incest is so far out of the picture, it's in a different universe." Lock smiled at the waiter as he walked away, shaking his head at the couple. The Korean then returned his attention to his lover, licking his lips and taking his hand. "You know you've got me completely under your control, right?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:58 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

Ethan was just reaching for his glass of water - or more the orange slice on the glass - when Lock took his hand and forced eye contact. "I do?" he blinked and tapped his chin with his free hand. "Hmm... Whistle a tune then." he said jokingly.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:07 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

The Korean, however, began to whistle as he was told, whistling the tune of Ode to Joy. Once the tune was complete, he blinked and watched for Ethan's expected laughter.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:23 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

But Ethan just blinked in surprise. He didn't think Lock would actually go through with it and expected him to chuckle and say something else about love or something. Scratching his chin, Ethan leaned back in his seat and said cautiously, "Juggle those oranges." He nudged his head to the complimentary basket of nothing but oranges.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:27 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock glanced at the oranges, then shook his head. "I don't know how to juggle," he admitted, shrugging. "Sorry about that."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:10 am
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

"Bah!" Ethan scowled and waved his hand like a king that was watching his jester fail. "You've failed me! Beg for my forgiveness, knave!" he said in as much of a Renaissance tone as possible, though his playful smile contradicted him.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:09 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

The Korean laughed, staying in his seat. "Knave? Are you serious?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:05 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

"Aww come on, I'm trying to have fun here." Ethan pouted.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:15 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock laughed again, then moved to kneel before Ethan. He bowed his head and took Ethan's hand, kissing the backs of his fingers. "I beg your forgiveness, my lord. My inability to entertain only brings shame upon my family name, and I can only wish that the radiance that is your kindness will be bestowed upon me, and forgive me."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces