Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Orange Peel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:21 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kaito Matsushita

================ ================

"Meet your family? Why? So I can see just what rude sh-ts raised you?" scoffed the teacher as he put a cigarette between his lips. He cupped his fingers around the end of the cigarette in order to keep the flame in his lighter from flickering. Whether this was a smoking restaurant or not, he didn't care. He'd like to see them try and take away his cigarette.
Kaito raised amused eyebrows when Avery pretty much confirmed his reasons for visiting the family. He removed his cigarette and exhaled through his nose while hearing about his brother. "Monsters don't scare me, squirt." he grunted while digging his hands into his pockets and looking at the student. "It catches me off guard, yeah, but I ain't runnin' from an oversized rat. You might have that magic sh-t on your side, but I've got bullets." he said with a smirk.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:37 am
User Image

(Prince) Avery Florent

"Watch how you speak to me."

"I wouldn't say that. Elroy's not very accepting of outsiders that I bring into the palace. You should've seen the time I brought in my ex-girlfriend." He shook his head, looking down at the table. "It took both of my parents to keep him from ripping her apart. She never spoke to me again after that." He didn't like bringing people home, but if Kaito was really that fearless, maybe he was the perfect person to throw his brother off-guard. I twas always worth a shot. Of course, he'd have to give him a good reason to leave the country.

"I will be king someday."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:44 am
Mayah Playah

Kaito Matsushita

"If you want me to call your brother a little sh-t I don't mind, but I ain't travelin' far to do it." Kaito said on cue. "What is he, a student here too?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:04 am
User Image

(Prince) Avery Florent

"He's older than me, so no," said Avery, shaking his head in disappointment. "Sucks. You're the only person I know who would dare tell the Crown Prince that he's a brat to his face."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:14 pm
Mayah Playah

Kaito Matsushita

"Oh no, trust me, I ain't the only one, kid." Kaito smirked knowingly as more smoke came out of his nose. "Nobody outside your little family knows fairytales exist. You bring your brother out into the real world and he'll get a taste of his own medicine."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:39 pm
User Image

(Prince) Avery Florent

Avery shook his head, looking down at the tablecloth and picking at a loose thread. "Everywhere we go, people love Elroy. It's because he's handsome, funny, smart, and charming, even when someone doesn't know he's a prince."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:06 pm
Mayah Playah

Kaito Matsushita

"I can name a good few places where things like that would get ya killed." Kaito grunted. "People like me don't like uppity brats like you, twerp, and there's a lot more of me than there is you."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:16 pm
User Image

(Prince) Avery Florent

"You know, most people don't think I'm as uppity as you seem to," deadpanned Avery, a large bead of sweat traveling slowly down the side of his head. "If I'm being perfectly honest, Matsushita, you might be a little stuck-up yourself. You clearly have a problem with upper-class individuals."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:55 pm
Mayah Playah

Kaito Matsushita

"'Course I do." Kaito answered with a growl, nearly biting his cigarette in half. "Rich sh-ts like you grow up getting everything handed to you. You all look down on us and expect us to throw our pity and praise at you when you demand it! You higher up f-cks don't have a clue how hard any of us work to get where we are, and WHERE THE HELL ARE OUR DAMN DRINKS?!" he snarled as he slammed a fist down on the table.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:21 am
User Image

(Prince) Avery Florent

Avery didn't show much emotion, although he was clearly upset by what Kaito said. "I may have been born with a silver spoon in my mouth, but I've spent my entire life proving that I deserve it," he responded. "Being born royal and being born poor are two different things with their own levels of difficulties. I may not be able to intimidate people with my brute strength, but I can manipulate another kingdom's ambassador into signing a peace treaty and preventing a war. I won't compare my life to yours, Mr. Matsushita, if you won't hold mine against me." He stopped talking as their drinks were finally delivered.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:01 am
Mayah Playah

Kaito Matsushita

"Prevent a war, he says." Kaito snorted to himself. "You wouldn't care either way. No matter how many lives it takes, just as long as you can stay looking like the hero in the end. I ain't ever gonna forgive scum like you that treat people like me like gum on their shoe. Now, you might think otherwise, but that sh-t you pulled in the school both times we met ain't charming."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:08 am
User Image

(Prince) Avery Florent

He rolled his eyes. "Please, I'm the second son. I'm not supposed to be charming." Leaning back and taking his drink, Avery glared at Kaito indifferently. "You don't know anything about me. Quit holding my status against me. It makes you look like ten times the snob you say I am."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:01 pm
Mayah_Playah

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich wasn't sure this was the best place for the reunion, but it was the closest. He moved to the table the hostess lead them to and pulled the chair out for Ellery, sitting down only after the brunette was seated, Dealer doing the same.

Albin "Dealer" Adamski

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:24 pm
Awesome nerd

Ellery Advimi

Love binds us together...

Seated beside the detective, Ellery reached out and took his brother's hand once again, squeezing once before letting it go and setting his hands on his lap. "So how long have you two been together?" he asked, crossing his legs and leaning back in his chair.
Basil tapped his chin in thought. "A pretty long while, I think. We've been dating since I turned sixteen, so almost a year now?" He looked back to Dealer for confirmation.
"Wow. Well, I'm happy that your relationship is working out. I don't really know how long we've been together." He looked up towards Fredrich. "It's been a little over a year, right?"
The mouse gaped between them. "Wait, you two are a couple?" he asked.
Ellery nodded with a loving smile as he looked up towards Fredrich. "Yes, we are." He reached up to brush a strand of black hair from Fredrich's face, then looked back to Basil. "What's so shocking?" he asked.
"It's just... I didn't think that either of you were into guys. It's not bad, obviously, but Detective Waltz is just so manly and you said you had a kid."
"We're both gay, Basil. Daniel's our adopted son." he explained. "In fact, I didn't know I was gay until I met Fredrich."
Basil blinked up at the tall detective. "So... You're my brother-in-law or something?" he asked.

...and so does the past.

Basil Advimi

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:30 pm
Mayah_Playah

Fredrich Waltz

"Well... not yet." Fredrich answered vaguely while looking away, almost a hint of an uncomfortable blush on his stoic face.
Dealer had to admit that he himself was surprised, and for the same reason. The detective gave off a sinister air, he wasn't sure that man had any relationship with anyone let alone a man... or Basil's brother! He could also sympathize with the brother. He never knew he was attracted to men until the Little Mouse came along. He wasn't completely sure, however, because he hasn't felt any kind of attraction to other men except Basil.
"Don't let us get in your way." Fredrich later said for both him and Dealer. "Go on and catch up. I'm sure there are countless stories you both want to tell each other."

Albin "Dealer" Adamski

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces