Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Orange Peel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:24 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Brilliant!" gasped Ken as he swiped the packet and began pouring its contents into the glasses brought to them. Never mind why Lock carried it with him.
When he was done he tossed the packet away and straightened back up into butler position. He began walking towards the table, tray in one hand and other hand holding his vest. "Here are yer drinks." he announced and went to grab one glass, but hesitated. Weird. He had a strange dizzy moment, and now he can't remember which glass had the poison! Uh... Crap, which is which? He gulped, feeling the eyes of the two on him as he struggled to grab a glass of juice. Why the hell did they have to order the exact same thing?! Finally, he decided on the glass closest to him and set it down in front of Ethan. Of course, it was obvious! Why would he put the poisoned glass in Ethan's direction? He set down the other glass and, as he suppressed his crooked grin, returned to the kitchen to turn and watch their evil plan work out wonderfully.

Despite how weird that moment was, Ethan took a good few gulps of his orange juice, using the time to think about his answer. "To be honest, I like watching talk shows and cooking shows. Anything reality, I guess. I don't know why, there's just something about it. But I like watching Friends and Mash, too." he smiled, ignoring the rumble his stomach made.

Ethan Wilhelm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:50 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

Sing with me...

Lock rubbed his palms together like a silent movie villain as he watched his rival carry out the poisoned juice and the normal juice to the table. Before he could watch the glasses be handed out, he was distracted bu Bae, who had grabbed his shoulder. "Hubae, I don't think this is a good idea," he said, shaking his head. "She was just in the way. That doesn't mean you should poison or embarrass her."
The blonde rolled his eyes. "Shut up, she's asking for it, going on a date with my precious Ethan. Come on, Bae, you don't want her dating Ken, do you?"
He shrugged. "Honestly, I don't care. I know Ken just wants to make me jealous, and when it's his turn to go on a date with her, I'll play my part. But I won't try to hurt a girl just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Said girl sipped her drink, pausing and licking her lips. Wow, it was really good! She took a large gulp, then set the glass down and smiled at him. "Wow, it's cool that we actually have things in common!" she grinned.

....and entrance the world.

Lock

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:19 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

"Oh, do you like reality shows too?" asked Ethan. "I've always tried to cook like in those shows, but it never goes right." he laughed, his stomach rumbling more. Jeez, he felt like a huge amount of gas just built up in his stomach, but that couldn't be. He just had juice!

Ethan Wilhelm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:33 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

Sing with me...

Rolling his eyes, Lock waited until Kenshin was back to quietly laugh maniacally. "Did you give her the right one?" he asked, wanting to make sure.

She laughed, nodding. "Although, I always end up giving up. My roommate's going to culinary school, though, so I'm never at a loss for good food. You should come by sometime, let him give you some pointers." Tessa pulled out her phone, holding up a picture of her roommate, a very tall young man with dyed rainbow pastel hair and enough piercings to attract a magnet from Sweden.

Lock

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:58 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

Although Lock was excited, Kenshin was apprehensive. He turned to the blonde and nodded, quickly turning back before the Korean could see doubt on his face. "Yeah..." was all he said as he watched, hoping he did indeed give the right drink to the right person.

Ethan laughed. "We should go to a cooking class some time!" he suggested. Jeez, his stomach was gurgling again, and it felt bloated. What the hell...? Maybe he was just hungry. He took another sip of his drink to help his stomach.
With the phone held out, Ethan leaned over. He paled at the sight of the man, or what he could see through all the piercings. How did he talk?? As Ethan opened his mouth to say something himself, something happened. It wasn't that loud, but enough for him and possibly Tessa to hear. It was surprising, horrifying, and embarrassing. It was a fart, and if anyone wondered who the culprit was it was written all over Ethan's superbly pale, sweating face.

Ethan Wilhelm

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:11 am
Awesome nerd

Bae

Sing with me...

"Good, good, now all we have to do is-" Then he heard it. Lock looked to the couple, and saw the look on their faces. He knew in an instant that Ethan's luck had screwed them once again. "You gave her the wrong one," he whispered in horror, face paling.

The young woman's face froze as she heard Ethan's accident, coughing awkwardly before hurriedly standing up. "Um," she started, unsure of what to say. She glanced around, then decided to sit back down and crossed her legs. "Maybe we should just order," she suggested, staring at the table and trying not to breathe through her nose.

Lock

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:43 am
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

There had been many embarrassing things that happened in Ethan's life. He fell off a bike, he got pantsed at school, he fell in mud, he overshot the water fountain and got water on his pants, he left cafeterias and restaurants with food still on his face, you name it. This, however, was by far the worst.
And it didn't end.
It just kept coming! He tried desperately to control it, but it wouldn't help. Even when he sat down there could still be muffled ones that clawed their way to freedom! Ethan shrank in his seat, his smile a twitchy mess as beads of sweat shot down the side of his head like a waterfall. He wanted to tell her something, but there was nothing he could say that could fix this. All he could do was pray and hope it stops.

"I... I didn't mean to, I swear." Kenshin whispered in his own terrified way. He winced with each sound, each attempt to control what couldn't be, each horrified expression. They sounded like they came from a generic toy, too! "Ehehe... A-At least we don't have to worry about him winning...?" he offered to Lock with a nervous smile.

Ethan Wilhelm

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:49 am
Awesome nerd

Bae

Sing with me...

The singer didn't respond, only standing and shaking. He was angry, yeah, but he knew that he was never going to be able to make this up to Ethan. God, they were going to break up. Ethan was never going to speak to him again. Lock was going to grow old and die alone and all because Kenshin was an idiot. He covered his face in horror, then turned tail and ran out of the restaurant. He was going to buy all the oranges at the farmer's market to make it up to his love! And maybe some alka seltzer.
Meanwhile, Bae was snickering beside them, holding back booming laughs. He couldn't help it, it was just too funny! Getting ahodl of himself, he set a large hand on Kenshin's shoulder. "Come on, now that you're done ruining people's lives, will you let go of your jealousy?" he asked, crossing his arms.

The girl twitched at every sound, then shut her menu and cleared her throat. "Maybe we should go?" she said suddenly, standing grabbing her bag. This was not what she signed up for!

Lock

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:10 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

Ethan didn't reply to the girl. He only kept his face against the table to avoid all the disgusted stares in his direction. Oh gosh this wouldn't leave his memory ever, it was the kind of traumatizing event that floats to the surface of your mind randomly and forces you to make noises in order to distract yourself. Why did this even happen? He hadn't eaten anything all day! All he had was... No...
To the trained eye, one could see something wafting from Ethan at that moment. However, people would most likely mistake it for the clouds of his flatulence. No one wanted to risk smelling anything, but if they did they would be pleasantly surprised by the smell of oranges.
There was a low grumbling noise that could've been passed off as a phone vibrating, but it gained volume until it was clearly a man growling angrily. It was coming from Ethan, but that couldn't be possible, his voice wasn't that low.
But Magnus did.
"LOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!" snarled the man as he sat up quickly. It didn't look like Ethan at all. That sweet, innocent smile was replaced by an angry scowl; his light blue eyes were now a piercing electric blue; and, overall, he looked hotter. It was the air of confidence and the expression that yelled bad boy that made him so interesting, though he wouldn't stick around to change the girl's mind over anything. He got up from his seat quickly and charged out of the store, on the hunt for the Korean.

Ken slumped in his stance. He never felt so shameful and confused before in his life. He didn't mean to give Ethan the laxative! Lock won't listen, he'll probably just use it as fuel for his anger against their band war. By the way, what the hell just happened? Ethan completely changed! Was that normal for Americans?
The redhead blinked when he felt the hand on his shoulder and looked over at Bae. Remembering his reason for everything, he furrowed his eyebrows stubbornly and shook off the hand. "No!" No one can have you but me! he wanted to yell, but blushed at how embarrassing it would've sounded. "I'll show you! She'll love me way more than she ever would for you!" he yelled defiantly and ran out of the restaurant to get ready for his own date.

Ethan Wilhelm

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:25 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

Sing with me...

Lock dipped and dodged around the lunch crowd as he struggled to get away, casting away bits of his disguise and trying to get back to his car. He could feel the change, heard Magnus' angry scream. The blonde knew that Sang-Min would be out in any second, but he just had to get away first. Maybe if he got into the car, Sang-Min would get the message? Spying his bright yellow car, Lock tasted freedom. Now sweating profusely as he fought his other half for control, he reached for his keys. He was almost home free.

The brunette pulled his hand back as Kenshin shouted at him, then shook his head and followed not too far behind. He wasn't going to sabotage his lover's date, of course not. However, he wasn't going to let this go without a fight. "So cute," he chuckled to himself. Even when so angry, his redheaded spitfire was the most adorable creature.

Lock

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:32 pm
๑۩۞۩๑

๑۩ﺴ Some shadows have more depth. ﺴ۩๑

Something latched on to Lock's legs. Upon closer inspection it was a black sludge. No, it was Ethan's shadow.
"
Ohh, you ain't goin' anywhere, b-tch." snarled Magnus with his arm stretched out. Beneath him his shadow extended towards Lock, where the black sludge reached out to keep him in place. There was another part of Magnus's shadow that was wrapped around his stomach like a mixture of a girdle and a belt, keeping his colon in check.
One hand in his pocket, Magnus leisurely made his way towards the imprisoned blonde, feeling like a fox closing in on a wounded rabbit. Once he was close enough, Magnus leaned in and hissed into Lock's ear, "
You wanna gimme an explanation or do you wanna tell that chick that you're not gonna make it to your date first?"

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:49 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

He could feel it. His hair was curling, his features were growing softer. But no, Lock wouldn't let this happen! He had to fight it. He had to get away. However, in his weakened state, he didn't notice the shadow until it was too late. He cried out in protest, reaching desperately for his car, but knowing it was all in vain. Lock shivered at the hiss in his ear, turning slightly to attempt a winning smile.
"Magnus! Long time no see, buddy!" the Korean greeted, still trying to maintain some form of dignity as well as trying to keep the secret of his and Ken's sabotage to himself. "You look good. You been working out?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:02 am
๑۩۞۩๑

Magnus wasn't as enthusiastic. He merely raised a disinterested eyebrow and pursed his lips into a tight frown. "Shuddup." he sneered. Reaching out, he grabbed a fistful of Lock's shirt and pulled him close so that he could be eye level with him.Answer the damn question before I explode, or I swear to God I'll splatter your face all over this goddamn parking lot." he threatened with one raised fist.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:07 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

No, not the face! It's his money maker! Faced with a rock and a hard place, Lock cracked under the pressure. "It was supposed to be her glass that was filled with the stuff! But Kenshin mixed them both up and before we could stop you, it was too late. Look, I'm sorry, I never meant for this to happen." He tried to plead his case, explain better, but there was no better way to say that he was just an idiot trying to keep his boyfriend's attention.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:56 pm
๑۩۞۩๑

Despite the valiant confession, Magnus was far from pleased. In fact, he looked angrier! There were flames outlining him and shading his face, save the shark tooth frown and gleaming red eyes. "Sorry ain't gonna fix this." he said with wisps of fire flying out of his mouth with each word. Suddenly, the shadow released Lock's legs. Magnus let go of the blonde so that he could angrily shove his hands into his pockets. "Get in the car. I'm going to pay you back for this, but first I need to pick a few things up." he said as he pushed Lock away from the driver's side, making it clear that he was going to drive. He paused then looked to the Korean, expecting the keys to be handed to him.

Mayah Playah

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces