Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Plot with Billy {Open again!} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Horticulturalist

Blessed Friend

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:27 am
Billy's Plot Thread

Feel free to post here if you want to set up an rp with Billy.
I have a few things I'd like him to accomplish, so if you're interested in helping let me know.
Billy is open for all forms of rp and for helping anyone else.

AIM: HortyHorticulture

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:36 am
User Image
Plans for Billy

Dorm
AMA

1. Billy needs some friends, acquaintances, rivals, and enemies. He has literally just transferred and knows no one. Doing this with: Amy, Frost

2. Billy wants to start a club, called Hooves and Horns. I'll keep track of it in the next post. Doing this with: Catreena

3. Stuff. Yes. Classes and Stuff. If anyone wants to drag Billy along or needs him let me know.

4. Billy has no prejudiced to other races. He is ok with hunters who don't attack him or his buds. ANYONE IS OK OK?

In the works, No more people needed at the moment
1. Right after finding his dorm room Billy got sucked into the craziness of the inverted haunted house. He's a little lost on who the big figures were and why everyone has so much emotion on Red. Someone should explain it to him yes? Doing this with Sammy.

2. Something along the lines of helping Billy find his dorm for pre-haunted house rp is open. Doing this with Danny  

Horticulturalist

Blessed Friend

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

Horticulturalist

Blessed Friend

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:39 am
Hooves and Horns

Club I/T thread
I'm wanting Billy to start a club for those students with hooves, or horns of any sort, including antlers. I just have almost no clue how to go about it, and Billy just transferred, so he definitely has no idea.

Needs:

1. A co-founder, co-president, vice-president, or mentor to help Billy get this started.

2. At least four students interested (more would be awesome). We can vote on positions (treasurer etc.) as a frist club rp or something. If you're interested let me know and we can rp your student meeting up with Billy.

3. Friends of the club in the form of horsemen, teachers, etc. are welcome to hook up with Billy as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:40 am
~Reserved Post~

Horticulturalist

Blessed Friend

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:06 pm
danny can help him find his dorm since shes a demon and hes a demon and YEAH DEMONS

IDK I JUST WANT RP WITH YOU Q_Q <3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:16 pm
chimarii
danny can help him find his dorm since shes a demon and hes a demon and YEAH DEMONS

IDK I JUST WANT RP WITH YOU Q_Q <3

WE CAN DO THIS YES WE CAN

'cause horti made this thread because he was all "FEED ME RP"

Would you care to start since I am working on setting up one for Billy and Sammy-the-undead-in-demon-dorms?  

Horticulturalist

Blessed Friend

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:58 pm
oh wait you mean sammy's already showing billy around the demon dorms?
okay what else can we do then O v O!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:34 pm
idk Sammy is finding him wandering about o uob

I dunno I just want rp Dx  

Horticulturalist

Blessed Friend

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:57 pm
UMMM what are some of his hobbies? maybe we can make something up there OUO !  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:41 am
OuO HIIII HORTI~ If you're still looking, Xiu is down for giving him a basic rundown on what happened last year/who Red and Caelius are/etcetcccc?  

Kaiyumi

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:50 pm
I can offer up Terra for some newbie time! She's just been approved, doesn't know ANYONE yet. They can be lost together, if you're interested!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:41 pm
Horticulturalist

HI HI HI

Billy/Frost they met at Fright night so running into each other again could be fun and
club wise I have Rengath who's got horns and hooves tho more in his nat form he could be willing to hook up the club with some free horn and hoof care swag due to his makeup/theater connections.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Horticulturalist

Blessed Friend

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:28 am
Notifications why u no work. emotion_0A0

chimarii
UMMM what are some of his hobbies? maybe we can make something up there OUO !

I have no idea? I've been trying so hard to not infect him with gardening that they haven't appeared. I suspect he likes movies and making stuff though.

Kaiyumi
OuO HIIII HORTI~ If you're still looking, Xiu is down for giving him a basic rundown on what happened last year/who Red and Caelius are/etcetcccc?

That would be awesome!

Ice Queen
I can offer up Terra for some newbie time! She's just been approved, doesn't know ANYONE yet. They can be lost together, if you're interested!

Newbie buds are also good!

iStoleYurVamps

HI HI HI

Billy/Frost they met at Fright night so running into each other again could be fun and
club wise I have Rengath who's got horns and hooves tho more in his nat form he could be willing to hook up the club with some free horn and hoof care swag due to his makeup/theater connections.

Yes something would be good with them. :la I'm unsure how to have them meet though, or that may just be my brain not being awake yet.

In any case yay for club interest!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:14 am
Yay for newbies! *hasn't been one in so long OTL* Want me to start, Horti? Any suggestions where we should set it?  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:46 pm
Horticulturalist

iStoleYurVamps

HI HI HI

Yes something would be good with them. :la I'm unsure how to have them meet though, or that may just be my brain not being awake yet.

In any case yay for club interest!

Billy/Frost can just be running into in the hallways with a 8D U GOT ENROLLED AW YIS

And Rengath is NPC so w/e u need RP wise I can make da magic happen or somethin  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff