Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:22 am
Leon Court

User Image

"I'm not leaving you," said Leon, gesturing to the house. "I'll make you coffee after this is all over. in the meantime, I should probably call Lenny. Apparently, his wife's finally going into labor." Looking at the place he'd probably have to rebuild again, Leon pulled his phone out and started to dial, although he did look nervously back to Nikolai once. "You sure you can take care of this?" he questioned unsurely.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:37 am
Mayah Playah

Nikolai

"Of course." Nikolai answered just as some debris from the house flew upwards. Five... Ten... Fifteen. Maybe sixteen. It had to go up around sixteen feet in the air. Oh, she was made. The lazier Sin smirked as he heard a loud scream-like growl come from the torn apart cabin. Such a shame that wonderful home had to perish. Again. "You didn't think I was sleeping for nothing earlier, did you?"

Envy shoved her way to freedom, slouching in her stance and panting heavily. There were bruises and cuts all over her, but she didn't seem to care. All she cared about, all her murderous eyes saw, was Nikolai and that stupid grin of his. She growled again and her claws extended. "Nikolai...!" she bellowed and started charging at him. The man only smirked and welcomed her attack, making her angrier. Why was he so cocky? He just got his a-s handed to him by her! If it wasn't for that one chick then she would've successfully killed his boyfriend, too! Why was he smiling?! No wait, she didn't want to know. She'd just smack it off his face. Better yet, she'd steal it for herself!
Eyes glowing and a green mist shooting her forward, Envy roared out as she appeared in front of Nikolai. Her arm swung downwards like a guillotine, claws ready to rip into flesh.

But it never happened.

Everything became quiet, even the cabin stopped its moans and creaks. Only the wind dared to make noise.
Envy stood in pure shock, eyes wide with confusion and awe. She couldn't understand. She was attacking him in mere seconds! There was no purple fog, no giant snake, no puppet boards. She moved so fast, too! She used her mist to propel her forward like a rocket. That should've been the fastest she ever went! Then how...
How did he catch her move so easily?!

Nikolai stood still, his stance the same as earlier only with one arm lifted, gently holding the clawed hand that had tried so hard to rip into his flesh. Was that even Nikolai? He was different, far different. His suit seemed longer and swayed easily with the wind; the Sloth crest was now displayed proudly on the back. A long, black, pointed tail swayed around experimentally from behind, swirling and curling. His silver hair was straight and long enough to go a little past his shoulders, the tips black. Horns like a ram's sprouted from his head and curled to the side, hiding the parts of the face the shade from his hair didn't. The wind blew again, pushing away the purple mist that pooled around Nikolai's legs.

Envy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:23 am
Leon Court

User Image

Leon watched in silence as the events unfolded, not entirely sure what was happening. He was far too focused on the attacking Envy to witness Nikolai's transformation, but when he noticed it, the man jumped and stepped back a few steps. "The hell?" he muttered, narrowing his eyes in confusion. what the hell was going on?

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:14 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Dear me, aren't you flattering?"
Nikolai turned his head to grin at Leon from over his shoulder. His irises were multiple circles of black and white with the entire scleras being blacked out. One right look would almost hypnotize someone. Running down his cheeks from the corners of his eyes were black lines that would've almost resemble tear trails if they didn't have another line going through them towards the end to give them a reverse cross design.
The Sin chuckled at Leon's confusion then looked back at the girl that still gaped at him. "How-? You-" She was at a complete loss for words. It was almost cute, really.
"Tsk, tsk. I thought you told me you learned a few things in your sleep. Lying is very bad for one's health, you know." He opened his mouth to explain then stopped. There was no point, and he didn't feel like doing it. So instead he reached out with his free hand, his own darkened claws reaching for her face. Envy winced and cowered, trying desperately to avoid whatever new moves he had. Nikolai stopped his hand just in front of her face and flicked her forehead.
She was gone in less than a second, the only things telling what happened being the gust of agitated wind and trail of dirt that was kicked up from her backwards drag. She didn't know what hit her. One second she was in front of Nikolai, the next-
She slammed right back into the cabin. The impact shook the foundation hard and dropped more debris on her.
Nikolai winced and turned to face Leon, giving him an apologetic look. "Sorry, dearie. Eh, I'll get someone to fix that up."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:32 am
Leon Court

User Image

Leon stared helplessly at his crumbling house. He was pretty sure the maid was somewhere in there, and luckily he'd just sent all his suits to the cleaners that morning, but he couldn't help but whimper at the sight of the rumbling building. His surprise at Nikolai's transformation was long gone, defeat and frustration setting back in as a headache began to form and lines appeared on his forehead. "Or we could just move," he suggested offhandedly, taking a deep breath and trying not to panic. He couldn't keep rebuilding the same cabin! It was madness! And such a waste of perfectly good money. Exhaling slowly, Leon gestured to the woman. "Stop playing with your food. I don't want to be here when this place crumbles to the ground. Again."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:50 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Despite the half asleep grin on the Sin's face, he felt his heart sink more at Leon's crestfallen expression. "Now, now, dearie, there's no need to fret. I'll have my men fix it so you don't have to lift a finger. Besides," He took a step towards the man and gently held his chin and letting his hypnotic spirals stare into those violet ones. "You'll be far too busy with me to come close to that cabin~"
With his new transformation came a new air about him, something much more confident and just as playful as before. His pointed tail swayed side to side like a cat, and there was a hungry look in his eyes. All of his enjoyment, however, came to a stop when he heard floorboards and pillars get thrown into nearby trees. Letting out a sigh, Nikolai looked over his shoulder to see the girl charging at him for another attack. Reckless, wasn't she?
Nikolai barely moved. He simply swatted her away like the annoying fly she was with his free hand and watched her fly back again. He let go of Leon and turned to fully face the girl, calculating where she was about to crash. Once he gave the man a quick wink, he vanished in a purple mist that shot straight towards the girl.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:07 am
Leon Court

User Image

The teacher raised an eyebrow as he was touched by the Sin, unable to hold back a small smile. This was usually the case with Nikolai, but this new form was strangely sexier than usual. Maybe it was the charismatic confidence emanating from him, maybe it was just because it was Nikolai, he didn't know, but Leon would be lying if he said he didn't like it. Before he could really react to the proposition, Envy started charging again. A tiny bit of him whined when Nikolai pulled back away, although he did chuckle at the wink. "Cheeky," he teased, stuffing his hands into his pockets and watching the scene. He was relatively safe, and very interested in the outcome. That, and he was more than sure that his lover was getting more and more seductive by the second, even as his purple fog.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:43 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

The purple fog was fast, faster than it usually was. Before Envy could even crash Nikolai was there to kick her high into the sky. The mist enveloped him again and swirled into the sky to catch up with her.
It was incredible power. How could Nikolai get such power? It was overwhelming compared to her own? It couldn't be through training, he was too damn lazy! What did he do that she didn't? She contemplated over everything, she mentally trained! All these thoughts surfaced in Envy's mind as she gained consciousness. She opened her eyes to see herself soaring high into the sky. After another seconds Nikolai was flying ahead of her, though he was facing her and grinning that stupid grin of his.
"What're you gonna do?" she asked with a bitter smirk. "Send me back to sleep? Kill me? I'm a Sin, Nikolai. You know just as well as I do that I'll come back and get you. Even if it takes forever!"
"Quite talkative, aren't we?" Nikolai purred as he lifted a clawed hand. "You are aware of the name I had before, yes?" He gazed at the purple mist floating around his claws then back at her, his grin gaining a demonic glint to it. "Apathy."
He pressed his hand to her face and pushed her down, flying down towards the faraway earth. Envy let out a muffled gasp and clawed at Nikolai's arm to let her go, but he didn't even budge. "The inability to care about anything. To not have any feelings, any emotions. Oh yes, it's a terrifying power. So no, dearie, I'm not going to kill you or make you sleep - I'm going to give you something far worse. I'm going to give you the inability to feel a need to move and walk about. I'm going to give you-"
As they came closer to the earth, his hand trembled with strength and even shook the girl's head. Then it went through her head completely. There was no blood, though. In fact, it was as if Nikolai's hand had become as transparent as a ghost's, the way it went through completely, even going down to his elbow. In his hand, however, was a translucent image of Envy's head. It was like her spirit had been shoved out by his grip.

"Complete Apathy."

He squeezed his fist and broke the translucent image as if it were glass. Shards of Envy's spirit flew and faded away into the sky as Nikolai pulled his arm back. He looked down at the girl long enough to see all emotion fade from her eyes. A smirk spread across his face as he dashed back to Leon in his purple mist. By the time he was in front of the male yet again, Envy had fallen to the ground. She stared at the sky, her face void of all emotion. She had no will left. There was absolutely no feeling, and therefore no thoughts. And since she was immortal it made the perfect jail for Envy.
"Shall we be off, dearie?" he asked cheerfully as though nothing had happened.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:01 am
Leon Court

User Image

"What exactly did you do to her?" he asked, unwilling to let himself just be led off without an explanation. He wasn't a mindless piece of a-s! Although, he did have a pretty great one. No! He needed answers! Staring pointedly at the Sin, he set a hand on his hip and raised an eyebrow. "Please don't tell me she'll break out of that too."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:15 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Ah, but that's the beauty of my move." Nikolai winked while holding up a knowing finger. "The move I used made her incapable of having any emotion. She has no more lust for revenge or even the willpower to move. The fact that she's breathing is only due to her body's needs. The only way Envy darling will break free is if she is killed. Otherwise, I'll assign an imp to feed her and take care of her illnesses." He looked at her again. She didn't move at all, she just continued staring at the sky with those empty eyes. He smirked and looked away, practically hearing Envy's screams of rage. "The girl is numb, though I imagine Envy darling is quite infuriated~"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:27 am
Leon Court

User Image

He looked back to Envy, then to Nikolai. "She's a terrible woman, yeah, but does she really deserve that fate?" He crossed his arms, staring in front and trying to keep himself from feeling too sympathetic. "It sounds like a terrible way to live on. Besides, isn't Envy just a Sin inside some poor, misguided girl?" Leon, ever the bleeding heart, silently opened the passenger side of the car for Nikolai. They needed to hurry and get out of there.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:35 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai's face instantly became serious, which had more weight in it with his new looks. "You weren't there when I first met her, dearie." he said in a low tone. Memories from decades ago went through his mind, stopping on the terrible night at the church. He shivered at the memory of the orphans. "That girl was just as guilty as her Sin. She had the power to control Envy, we all can control are Sins. Instead she let Envy talk her into doing horrible things. She lost who she truly was long ago."
Once he got in the car, however, he was cheerful again and smiled at Leon. "Let's go to my house, dearie. I don't want to waste this new stamina of mine~" he purred as he laced his fingers over his knee.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:43 am
Leon Court

User Image

Blushing despite himself, Leon shut the door and circled the car, his thoughts still on the girl. He would never not feel bad for her, as in his opinion, no one was born evil. Why, Maggie, who he'd thought would never vouch for them, insisted on helping him and Nikolai- well, him escape. She'd risked herself, and all to protect him. If she could change, anyone could. Getting into the car, Leon started it up and started driving towards Nikolai's house, trying not to allow his eyes to undress Nikolai and gaze at the new form. He needed to practice some level of restraint.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces