Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inu-Yasha Forever

Back to Guilds

this guild is for any and all inu-yasha fans, so enjoy!create your own character and everything!Everyone is welcome! 

Tags: role-playing, random conversations, everything inu-yasha, demons 

Reply Inuyasha World Roleplay
shippo's old home

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Our Friend nate

Distinct Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:37 pm
Kitsuno went to his home and noticed that his family was gone and the place was destroyed. "Are they gone?" he asked himself.
"Mom, Dad, Shippo" he shouted
no response
"Please answer me, if you are there" he cried
he sat down and quietly sobbed to himself saying "if only i got here earlier" but after a few minutes he stood up and said to himself "one of them is alive, I just know it and all i have to do is fight to find him!" and started his journey.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:03 am
"I'm sure this will be a hard journey, but at least I have this shikon jewel shard if I need it" Kitsuno said to himself while examining his tiny jar that held his only shard, "Mother gave it to me to keep me safe on my last journey but I never needed it."
As he traveled he came upon a rhino demon that saw the shard and charged for it, "Oh this is going to be fun" he said as he pulled out the Kitsune Moroha."lets see what this baby can do."
He jumped out of the way as the demon charged past and slashed it on the way down. "Did I get him?" he said aloud, and indeed he did but it was regenerating fast, so he used fox fire on him which caused a purple glow in its belly to appear. "Ah, a shard, this'll be more of a challenge than I thought! Lets see if he can withstand THIS! FLARE SCAR!" He slashed the ground with his blade and formed 3 lines of blue flames that came together as one as it struck his opponent. The demon appeared unharmed as it charged at the unaware Kitsuno.
"Wow you don't pack that hard of a hit for such a durable sucker" Kitsuno mocked, "and I guess it comes to this." Kitsuno charged at the rhino demon and it charged in response but he slid underneath and yanked out the shard using his claws. "That should keep you down for the count." Kitsuno muttered.  

Our Friend nate

Distinct Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • First step to fame 200

Our Friend nate

Distinct Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:37 pm
Kitsuno chuckled to himself, "mighty weak demon, if i had known that it was that easy, i would've just did that from the get go!"
He brought his bloody hand in front of his face and opened it to see the shard inside, "now i have two" he said under his breath and looked up because he caught a whiff of something. "There was a fight here, two out of five were killed" he couldn't tell of any specifics but he was sure of that much. "I can smell my father but not Shippo and my mother's is very faint as if she died a while before the others."
"Damn! I should have got to know Shippo's scent better before I left so that I could track him down!" and began hitting his head saying "Stupid, Stupid, Stupid"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:01 pm
Kitsuno headed onward on his journey and tried his best to stay on the scent trail but it was very faint and hard to follow so he often had to stop to catch the scent again. I wonder who's scent this is he thought I am assuming shippo is with him them, I wonder who they are he was sure that he would find them eventually due to his heightened sense of smell, but it seemed to be more difficult than usual. Was he losing it? He was sure that he wasn't because he could still smell out his prey like usual. He twitched his tail; he smelt something unusual, like a fusion of demons? but it left before he could find out what it was.
The trees rustled but he did not sense a thing, as he entered the woods...  

Our Friend nate

Distinct Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • First step to fame 200
Inuyasha World Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items