Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumori Village

Back to Guilds

A high school rp guild that takes place in a town called Kumori Village. Please come and be good neighbors! ^-^ 

Tags: High School, Anime, Monsters, Romance, Slice-of-life 

Reply Houses
Shimizu House Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to Shimizu house. Luna is letting a boy, Rikiji Hasegawa stay, giving him food, water, and shelter. Luna makes her money by running a store, Shimizu Market, inside the village. She makes some of the products herself, others she acquires from people who owe her favors for helping them, or just plain friends. She makes those easily.
Well, this place has two floors. First floor consisting of two bathrooms, a kitchen, a bedroom, and of course, the living room. Second floor consisting of two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an unused room that Luna likes to sing in, sometimes she brings easels in to draw and paint, since she's very talented at that.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:42 pm

Luna Shimizu
"Unable to move from the weight of the embraced words,"

Luna was cooking breakfast; bacon, eggs, and toast. She let out a long, tired, yawn. She had been up almost all night taking care of her mother. Her mother was very ill, the crazy kind. The night before, her mother had had a spout of crazy, which lasted almost all night. Luna yawned yet again, remembering she only got a few hours of sleep. She glanced upstairs, wondering if Rikiji, or Ri-sama as Luna referred to him as, was going to get up at all soon. She had a crush on him, and she worried about him, time after time. She put the food on a plate, poured some orange juice into a cup, and decided to go check out Rikiji's room upstairs. "Ri-sama?" she called out. She knocked on the door, which opened anyways. She rolled her eyes, realizing she had worried for nothing, because Rikiji was already gone. She sighed and walked back downstairs to eat her breakfast. She loved cooking, and loved being able to eat it herself. She finished her breakfast and looked over at her mother, thankfully she was fine, sleeping. Luna sighed, relieved. She sat down next to her mother, watching her. "Hey mom, it's me, Luna." she said, talking to her as usual. "Remember that song you used to sing me? When I couldn't sleep, or was really down? Tsunaida Te ni Kisu wo. I remember it so clearly. Your voice, singing that song as I drifted off to sleep . . ." she said, starting to cry a bit. She started to sing the song quietly.

"I fell into a warm dream. When I woke, it was after I lost you."

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:20 pm

Luna Shimizu

After Luna had finished her song and wiped away her tears, she looked at her mother again. "So, you know how you were always trying to get me to date some guy? Saying it's now or never, always pushing me to go out with some guy I met. Well, I think I finally met the right guy. Problem is, he's never available . . . plus I'm too shy to say anything . . ." Luna said, fiddling with her fingers. "But I really like him. And he's just like me, different from those in the town . . . a, what do they say, monster? He's not a Cat Demon like me, but similar. I really like him . . . and guess what, he lives here. His name's Rikiji Hasegawa. I just call him Ri-sama though. He's really awesome, but he's not here often . . . I really do like him . . . and I hope you'll be able to actually meet him, when you're better. 'Cause I know you'll get better mom . . . you have to . . ." Luna put a hand on her mother's shoulder, smiling, but then she started to cry again.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:23 pm
User Image
Rikiji Hasegawa

Rikiji had been quietly walking down the hallway after having to break off yet another relationship because of his true nature when he overheard Luna talking. He didn't mean to eavesdrop, but he heard his name mentioned and couldn't resist himself, fearing she might be talking about kicking him out. He wouldn't normally think such things, but in his depressed state he sometimes thought a bit differently, in a bit more of a worried way. He heard Luna say that she liked him, and suddenly things started to make sense to him, like why she always referred to him as Ri-sama and why she was always so extra nice to him. He almost couldn't believe what he was hearing, and when he tried to sneak away, he accidentally made the floorboard creak, and then he knew he was in trouble because he knew how sensitive her hearing was. "Damn," he muttered under his breath, stopping right where he was and waiting for what Luna was going to do to him for listening in on her private conversation.

Luna_Shimizu3100

Captain Taka
Captain

OMFG SUPER SUGOI

Anxious Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:54 pm
Son Takahani

Skyler actually faked that she was leaving her house - She wanted to see what 'fluff' Rikiji and his girlfriend would do, but instead they broke up. Skyler sighed, and hid behind an unlocked window. She heard a creak, probably from Rikiji. She also heard Luna talking about love, then immediately opened the window and barged in and ran to Rikiji.

"It - Looks - Like - You - Have - A - 'Not so secret' lover!~" Skyler said, turning to Luna.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:59 pm
Son Takahani

Luna Shimizu

Luna jolted at the sound of the creaking floorboard. She stood quickly, turning to see who was there. Her eyes grew when she saw Rikiji and she blushed. "R-Ri-sama . . ." she stuttered, surprised and embarrassed at how much he might have heard. "W-what are you doing back? I thought you had gone out . . ." she said, looking down at the ground, still blushing.

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image
Rikiji Hasegawa

Nearly as soon as Skyler jumped in, Rikiji grabbed her by the back of her shirt, picked her up, and set her back outside the window, which he quickly shut and locked after telling her in an annoyed way "And a stalker too apparently! Stay away from my home!" When he shut the window after saying this, it was more of a slam, though he made sure not to slam it hard enough for the glass to break. He then turned back to face Luna and sighed, "We broke up. Ya know, the usual..... she freaked out after finding out I was a monster and I had to erase her memory...." he said with a depressed look on his face as he looked down and an empty feeling in his chest that was ripping him apart from the inside out. All of this was, of course, not hearable from outside the window.

Luna_Shimizu3100
I Like Glitter Cupcakes

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:20 pm
Son Takahani

Skyler pushed her forehead against the window, the stuck her tongue out. She stared at Rikiji and just had to get in the house. She climbed up the house by a tree, and went through a window just by jumping apparently. She raced down to Rikiji, and hung onto a bedroom door knob tightly to make sure Rikiji wouldn't take her. "And I WON'T move til I get to listen to the whole conversation!" Skyler said stubbornly.  

OMFG SUPER SUGOI

Anxious Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
  • Profitable 100
Houses

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers