and be blue
Vice Captain

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:01 pm
I saw in the art thread that a lot of people had drawn humanized versions of their kin, and thought it'd be interesting to have a thread dedicated just to those. XD I kinda want to hear about some of the crazier versions of what you guys have come up with!

For me, I only have a handful of kin with alternate-human forms, and all of them were human before they every became kimeti/etc. Ever, Anger is a Cage, Bird's Eye View, and Because I Can are all OCs, and Badgerlock is a cosplay...there is SOME art out there of light in the night with lookout, but that's it. xD;

What have you come up with? Show us your art/tekteks or just tell us about them!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:26 pm
PHOENIX AND I HAVE HUMANIZED VERSIONS OF WALKS WITHOUT RHYTHM AND MEETS-THE-SEA
they were made to fit in with the Dune universe so Slide is a Fremen and Meets is a Bene Gesserit reverend mother (not that that means anything to you if you haven't read Dune)
but still, anyway
This is what human!Meets looks like,
her name is Darwi:

User Image User Image
by phoenix kiss and Abbacus, respectively  

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:30 pm
I did a really quick doodle of BLUE'S FAVORITE, Herald-of-Dawn, for Sketchvember. I was out of time so I didn't even clean it up/fix it, oops. (not a final concept either, was just brainstorming)

User Image  
OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff