Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
☾ Jay ☽ Life on the other side ☾ Ookami ☽ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

toranne

Pup

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:47 pm
p l o t

In the year of 2040, a disease plagued the world slowly causing those who were infected to slowly take up characteristics of animals until they were what was known as an Anthro. The disease moved slowly and only managed to impact a small minority, before a vaccine for immunity was found. While those who were not affected by the disease were now completely immune, the Anthros were permanently stuck in their animal bodies with no cure. Life was no longer good for the Anthros, as society labeled them as outcasts and treated them as if they were dirt. As time passed, Anthros were treated worse until the point where a large movement was created to end Anthro rights. The movement grew larger and larger, and so did the hatred towards the Anthros.

Heading the movement was the mayor of New York and the governor of New York, who frequently spoke against the Anthros. They were extremists calling for enslavement of all Anthros, and the end of all their rights. They had a large following, and caught much attention. Though they also caught the attention of an Anthro who was ready to take a stand, ~~~~~~. After years of hard work, ~~~~~~ had discovered a mutation of the disease that could infect anyone, whether they had the vaccine or not.

~~~~~ and his ally _______, abduct the son of the mayor and the daughter of the governor, ----------- and ----------, in protest, and ~~~~~ gives them the disease turning them into anthros like himself. ---------- and ----------- know that they can no longer go back to their father, and are forced to stay with ~~~~~~ and ______ as he uses them as a tool for revenge and shows them the life of an anthro.

c h a r a c t e r
p r o f i l e

Here's the basic info, feel free to make it fancier than it is. Or if you feel that we should add more info, I'll change it.

Name ~
Age ~
Role ~
Species ~
Personality ~
Biography ~
Picture ~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:32 pm
Ls Pʀʀ

User ImageUser Image

People like to call me Lucas Parker,
But my friends just call me Luke.
Last birthday I blew out 18 candles.
I just happen to be the Mayor's Son.
After the abduction, I found myself as a Red Panda.

Personality: Luke is quite rude and rather stuck up. He has no trouble speaking his mind, and telling people how it is despite if it would hurt their feelings or not. Usually he acts like he's better than everybody, and loves being the center of attention. He'll do anything to be adored by his peers, and make his father proud. Other than that, he relies on his social life more than anything, while on the other hand he truly isn't the smartest and frankly is rather dumb.

Biography: Luke grew up living the pampered life since he was born. Being the long time mayor's son had it's many perks, and he was given whatever he wanted. Living in a fancy huge apartment wasn't bad either. Aside from that he grew up under a very strict and political household. He was continuously fed information about the scum that plagued their city, the anthros. Luke rarely came into contact with any anthro, but he had a deep burning hatred for them like his father. He was raised just like his father wanted, and eventually his father began to take him along to the rallies. He never really enjoyed the rallies all that much, but never once did he have a doubt in his mind that what they were doing was wrong.

Aside from his political family life, Luke spent nearly all the rest of his time with his gang of friends. He enjoyed being worshiped as the mayor's son, and used it for his advantage. Despite his parents strict rules he often snuck away to get into trouble with his friends. While he may use his father's status to his advantage, he is quite oblivious to the rebel group that has it's eyes on him.

toranne

Pup

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:39 pm
▓S▓O▓R▓I▓K▓U▓

▒A▒Q▒U▒A▒N▒A▒

░S░L░Y░H░E░A░R░T░

User Image

☾O┄T♠H┆E♥R☼I♣N┇F♦O┅S☽

✲Nickname✲ Sori, SoriKori, or just Soriku

✱Gender✱ Female

⋆Age⋆ 20

✭Sexuality✭ Straight

✮Pets✮ Aaron, Aqua, Nareem

✯Under the Skin✯ She has a tattoo on both shoulders, one of a pawprint, the other of flames, has a mark beside her left eye that is a slash that was cut off on a side. Aaron shares the same mark on his left eye.

☆═T━R┈A┈I┈T━S═☆

✵History✵ One of the first to be infected, Soriku was only a child when she was changed, so she remembers a vast majority of her life as what she is now, making her very proud to be what she was. She's worked closely with other anthros as the popularity of the group diminished to help keep their community together. Now she is assisting in the take down of the mayor and governor of New York to try and show that anthros aren't as bad as they are being portrayed.

✴Personality✴ Soriku is a very reserved person, and rarely speaks to people unless she has to. The friends she has she would die for and is very hyperactive and open towards. She is the polar opposite of what she shows to those she doesn't know, or doesn't want to know.

✳Species✳ Wolf

±O:T.H:E±R:I.N:F±O:R.M:A±T:I.O:N±

❅Extra Information❅

❆Crush❆ None

❇Username❇ Soriku The Ookami  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:47 pm
▓R▓O▓Z▓A▓

▒M▒A▒R▒I▒E▒

░B░E░L░I░K░O░V░

User Image User Image

☾O┄T♠H┆E♥R☼I♣N┇F♦O┅S☽

✲Nickname✲ Roza

✱Gender✱ Female

⋆Age⋆ 21

✭Sexuality✭ straight

✮Role✮ Governors Daughter

✯Species✯ snow leopard

☆═T━R┈A┈I┈T━S═☆

✵History✵ Roza grew up pampered and waited on her whole life. She was from a Russian family, and didn't have an ounce of any other background in her. Being the governors daughter she got whatever she wanted, including a summer house in Russia. She has a thick Russian accent due to the fact that she spent alot of time in either Russia or around her Russian family. Despite her fathers feelings towards Anthros, Roza was not as opposed to them as she led on out in public, having a small scrapbook of pictures of the creatures hidden away in her room. They fascinated her, and she personally thought they were gorgeous and adorable. She always wished she'd been infected, but were she to be asked in public about the issue, she'd quickly protest their existence, and would often be seen having violent altercations with anthros in public when she came in contact with them, making her father very proud. She heard rumors of an uprising, and often wished she'd become a prisoner of war, though she highly doubted it would happen, not viewing herself as prime target.

✴Personality✴ Roza is very independent, and loud about it. She likes to do things for herself rather than allow others to do things for her. She is sweet if she likes, but can be very sarcastic if she doesn't.

±O:T.H:E±R:I.N:F±O:R.M:A±T:I.O:N±

❅Extra Information❅

❆Crush❆ none

❇Username❇ Soriku the Ookami  

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

toranne

Pup

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:10 pm
User Image
J Gʀʏsɴ

Name ~ Jett Greyson

Age ~ 21

Role ~ Rebel Abductor

Species ~ Tiger

Personality ~ Jett is the strong silent type. He doesn't say much, and keeps to himself more often than not. This doesn't mean he doesn't have extreme views, and is often quite blunt. Even to his partner he says very little, but he enjoys her company and working with her. Jett is also very strong willed, and cruel. He will do whatever is necessary to accomplish his goals, and achieve what he believes is proper justice.

Biography ~ Jett was one of the last to be infected, so he remembers so clearly what it was like to be accepted, and be human. He remembers his days as a human, and how care free he was. Back then he had no worries, and didn't have to worry about being beaten or treated like an outcast. After he became what he was, Jett was devastated. He went from being at the top of the world, to being kicked to the corner with nothing but the clothes on his back.

Jett sought anybody, or anyplace that would accept him, and when he was just about to give up he found the rebel group. The society accepted him, and he soon adopted their values, as he watched the world rally around people like him. After extensive research and training, he found the mutation necessary to carry out his mission. With his partner at his side, vengeance is just in his grasp.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:59 pm
Soriku the Ookami

Ls Pʀʀ

User Image

What's going on...
With ~ Nobody
Where ~ City Streets
Feeling ~ Relaxed, and Cocky

"I don't associate myself with scum like you...

A warm breeze blew through the city streets, and the sun hung in the sky just above the skyline. The sky was painted in purples and oranges as the sun began to set. It was a perfect night, for a party that was. Luke was feeling pretty good at the moment. Strutting down the sidewalks of New York, knowing that the hottest girl in school was waiting for him. What a great senior year this had been, and it was only getting better. Luke's parents would have been furious had they known he snuck out of the house to hit the town. It was dangerous to be out at night alone in the city, and they were right, but Luke was too cocky for that. His cell phone rang, and he quickly fumbled to answer it. "What's up?... Ya I'll be there in a sec, don't worry. See ya babe." He hung up, with a grin on his face.

Luke continued walking only to find himself in an unfamiliar part of town, but he still continued figuring that eventually he would find his way. The sun was nearly set, and darkness loomed on the city. Maybe his parents were right. It probably wasn't the safest to be out alone at night.

...I'm far too superior."

toranne

Pup

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:19 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Gheringer
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAssassin for Hire
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAny takers?
ιƒ уσυ ѕιмρℓу мυѕт кησω
xxxx Location: City streets
ωєℓℓ ι ¢єятαιηℓу нσρє уσυ'яє ραуιηg
xxxx Company: Lucas, though he doesn't know yet
∂σ уσυ ηєє∂ ѕσмєтнιηg?
xxxx Mood: calm
σн...ωαѕ ι ѕυρρσѕє∂ тσ вє ℓιѕтєηιηg?
xxxx Thoughts: Does he even know where he is?
ωнαт ωαѕ тнαт?
xxxx OOC: meep~ Fanciful posts ftw~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Soriku had been tailing Lucas since he'd left the safety of his home. Tonight was the night after all. Keeping a fair amount of distance between her and the boy, she kept to the shadows and out of sight of anyone around her. She knew if she got caught she'd have to hell to pay later. "Where are you going...?" she mused to herself almost inaudibly as the sun disappeared from the sky and Lucas seemed to wander aimlessly. Once the streetlights came on and the sidewalks began to empty of city goers, Soriku took less care hiding herself, the darkness working in her favor. Simply ensuring Lucas had no idea she was there was her only priority, she could care less about anyone else.

She pondered to herself the reason behind the kidnapping she was about to perform a minute or so before she proceeded with it. Jett hadn't actually explained why he needed Lucas, but he made it perfectly clear losing the lad wasn't an option. However, she'd never been given reason to distrust his motives, so she carried out her plan. Picking up her cell, she cleared her throat, keeping Lucas in sight but out of earshot. Mimicking the girls voice she'd heard earlier on the phone, which of course she'd listened to a number of times previously, she dialed Lucas' number on a private caller line. She had tested this method before, and it was basically a fifty fifty he'd actually pick up, but she an alternative plan for if he didn't do what she needed. Rather impatiently she waited for the dial tone to either pick up or go to voice mail.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:29 pm
Soriku the Ookami

Ls Pʀʀ

User Image

What's going on...
With ~ Nobody
Where ~ City Streets
Feeling ~ Relaxed, and Cocky

Lucas had slowed down slowly becoming more confused about where he was, but he kept moving with the creeping feeling that somebody was following him. The streets he was on now seemed far more dim than those main streets that he was used to. Suddenly his phone began to ring out obnoxiously, causing him to jump slightly. He took a deep breath and calmed himself. Assuming that it was his date, he answered without checking the number. "Babe, I'm sorry. I'm totally lost right now... Don't worry though, I'll get there soon I promise." He said frantically into the phone not even bothering to greet himself.

Luke was rather nervous now, and kept the phone pressed up against his ear tightly as if it would provide him some form of security. It was nerve racking being out on the dark streets alone, and he decided he would just turn around and find his way back. As he awaited a response, he came to a stop, and spun around on his heels, but moved very slowly, unable to see his follower.

toranne

Pup

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:40 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx SlyHeart
ιƒ уσυ ѕιмρℓу мυѕт кησω
xxxx Company: Lucas, though he doesn't know yet
∂σ уσυ ηєє∂ ѕσмєтнιηg?
xxxx Mood: calm
xxxx Thoughts: good good, just listen to your girlfriend~
ωнαт ωαѕ тнαт?
xxxx OOC: alrighty...now that I've got all that figured out...>.<
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Soriku smiled lightly to herself as the boy answered with a frantic greeting, giving her exactly what she needed. "Where are you going, you just passed the party. Oh good you turned around, go into that building to your right, we're up on the second floor. The windows are tinted so no one can see inside. Hurry up." she said, mimicking his girlfriends voice almost perfectly, though in his frantic state she doubted he'd notice any differences. Of course the building she was gesturing him towards held no party, but the door was unlocked, and the front door was the only way in or out that wasn't welded shut. She hung up the phone shortly after she finished speaking, moving in closer to Lucas so that she could step in and shut the door behind him before he had time to realize he was in an abandoned building. Even if he didn't go inside though, she could easily grab him and knock him out. It was just funner to trick him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:49 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Roza
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Governors Daughter

ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ ᴛᴀkᴇs ᴍᴇ
xxxx Location: city streets, though I know where I'm going.
ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ?
xxxx Company: no one that I know of
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ʟᴀᴄk ᴏғ ᴛᴏʟʟᴇʀᴀɴᴄᴇ?
xxxx Mood: docile
ʜᴍᴍ...
xxxx Thoughts: I wonder what pictures I can get tonight...
ᴘᴇɴɴʏ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs?
xxxx OOC: alright, now to test this format. Gosh it's so annoying that every thing is diffrerent on here. >.<
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Roza walked the streets as night fell. Equipped with her camera around her neck and her trusty assault knife on her hip, she felt pretty secure with herself as she roamed the streets. Using one of the many fire escapes in the area, she climbed up onto the top of a nearby building, and flashed a picture of the night sky."Beautiful...zat is simply captivating." she said to herself, snapping another picture before jumping to another roof. Alot of parents wouldn't agree with their children doing such dangerous stunts, but Roza was 21 and knew parkour, so she didn't worry much about falling. looking at the city streets below her, she starting snapping pictures of people and anthros that were either hiding in alleys or trying to be social. She couldn't help but giggle even though she felt sorry for the anthros as they were pushed out of peoples ways or completely ignored, snapping pictures all the while. She never stayed in one place for too long, there was simply too much to capture in a single night for her to waste time.  

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

toranne

Pup

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:55 pm
User Image
J Gʀʏsɴ

"Don't mess with me...

Like his partner, Jett had a clear lock on his target. Nothing could go wrong, his execution had to be perfect or the whole mission would be jeopardized. Jett lurked in the shadows keeping a comfortable distance between him and Roza, and so far she seemed like she would be an easy target. He situated the hood on his black sweatshirt so that his ears and majority of his face weren't visible. "Where are you going...." He whispered to himself, his eyes narrowing on her as she scaled her way to the top of the building. He waited until she had made it all the way up until he began climbing. "Uhggg...." He groaned to himself, hating that he had to climb. Heights were definitely not his sorta thing.

Jett reached the top, seeing that she had already made it a few buildings over from him. He had to be careful now that he was out in the open like this. Nevertheless, he was able to stealthy make his way to the same building the girl was on. He watched her closely as she snapped a few pictures, and he decided to play with his prey a bit. Jett let out a bellowing roar that echoed out around them, something that he had perfected over the years. He stayed hidden in shadows waiting for her to become scared, and try to escape her fate.

...I'm the real King of the Jungle."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:19 pm
Soriku the Ookami

Ls Pʀʀ

User Image

What's going on...
With ~ Nobody, or so he thinks
Where ~ Abandoned building
Feeling ~ Nervous

Luke stopped looking up at the building that he had just been instructed to go into. He raised an eyebrow almost not believing that his girlfriend would even step inside such a dump. "Oh yeah... I knew that." He lied to her, trying not to sound as dumb as he actually was. "Don't worry I'll be there in a couple seconds babe." He hung up, and dubiously stared up at the building next to him, completely unaware that he didn't actually talk to his girlfriend. It was definitely not a place he would normally go into, but he couldn't just leave his adoring friends waiting any longer.

Luke stepped walked up the stairs to the entrance, and carefully opened the door. He slipped inside to find a dirty dimly lit lobby with nothing more than a simple staircase that was blocked off. Luke stepped over to the staircase finding that it was broken down, blocking any ability to make it to the second floor. "What the heck?" He exclaimed, slightly frustrated. What kind of game was his girlfriend playing with him. He began to pace, nervously trying to figure out what to do.

toranne

Pup

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:27 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx SlyHeart
ιƒ уσυ ѕιмρℓу мυѕт кησω
xxxx Company: Lucas
∂σ уσυ ηєє∂ ѕσмєтнιηg?
xxxx Mood: happy
xxxx Thoughts: too easy, humans are so gullible.
ωнαт ωαѕ тнαт?
xxxx OOC: Feel free to squirm out of this, I don't want to seem like I'm god-modding or anything.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Soriku stepped into the building behind Luke, shutting the front door loudly, putting the room into pitch darkness. Growling lightly, just loud enough for him to hear, she watched him for a moment. "What are you waiting for? I'm waiting upstairs~!" she voiced in his girlfriends voice once more with a chuckle. Stepping forward, she put a clothed hand over the mans face, ready to catch him once the chloroform kicked in. She had never been one to play with her food too much, and this trait transferred into her work. Once the mans body went limp, she'd carry him out of the house bridal style and was on her way to take him to an old air force base which was now the Anthros' base of operation.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:59 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Roza
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Governors Daughter

ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ ᴛᴀkᴇs ᴍᴇ
xxxx Location: city streets, though I know where I'm going.
ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ?
xxxx Company: some roaring creature
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ʟᴀᴄk ᴏғ ᴛᴏʟʟᴇʀᴀɴᴄᴇ?
xxxx Mood: worried
ʜᴍᴍ...
xxxx Thoughts: please tell me that wasn't what I think it was...
ᴘᴇɴɴʏ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs?
xxxx OOC:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Roza tensed and turned swiftly in the direction the roar had coming from, snapping a flash picture in that direction."Show yourself cowvard!" she voiced loudly, though anything that wasn't human would be able to catch the slight tremble in her voice and the scent of worry coming from her. She had been in her fair share of fights with anthros, but not when she was standing on a roof where one could simply throw her off the side. Keeping her eyes on the direction the roar came from, she set her camera to take a flash picture every second until she re clicked the button, sending the rooftop into a type of rave party light flash scene, keeping her eyes scanning for anything that was out of the ordinary.  

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers