Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Amphisbaena's Knot ( Tavern 21+) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faiths Requiem

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:46 pm
Am'Knot Tavern

User Image

A old building just on the outskirts of town, a old stone path leading into the thick woods just a short distance away. Named after the Greek snake Amphisbaena, a great serpent with a head at each end, few get the humor of the name.. But the twins hardly care, most adress the place as 'Am'Knot'. A part of the building is actually open most of the time, the only way in or out being the thick doors that slide over the large openings.. or the service door leading into the main Bar. The first and second floors are for the guests to use, the second being a balcony/sitting area. Only Adults are allowed inside the Bar, Underage visitors are turned away.
Open Hours are 6pm-6am.

Argos' living area is located under the Bar, in a basement apartment. Avil lives in the loft apartment on the Third floor. Both are firmly locked with enchantments to ensure any curious 'guests' do not wonder where they are unwelcome.

Owned and Managed by
Argos and Avil Trine,
still hiring for ages 21+.

Positions:
Bartender: Avil Trine
Head Bouncer: Argos Trine
Additional Bouncer: ---
Waiter/Waitress: --
Musician/Entertainer: --

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

Argos & Avil
Trine

Theme song

A low, steady tapping under edged the soft music playing in the bar.. Argos' finger drumming upon the bar top as he leaned back against it. As always his gaze was fixed on the door, as though willing it to open and offer him something.. The tapping changed, more of a clicking now as Argos bit his lip; One very white fang sinking into the skin in clear irritation. It was already late, what was keeping him.. " Give me a Gin."

" No drinking on the Job."

" I want one."

" Then wait for your break. You know..He'll get one look at that scowl and leave again." Mixing a drink, ever calm in the face of his brother's temper, Avil gave the glass to his patron.. Smiling charmingly as he always did to put his guests at ease. They were used to Argos by now, and Avil more than made up for his brother's rudeness.. Yet, shooting his twin a sidelong glance, he understood the reason for tonight's ire. Acrix had not come to see them in a few days, normally the boy was here every night to visit for a hour before the bar opened.. " He's just busy with his classes."

Offering a moody 'Tch' Argos simply bit down on his lip a little harder.. His long, slender black tail appearing to curl around the bar stools leg. He knew that, damn it.. But the Brat could at least warn them.

Faiths Requiem

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image

Mockingbird Noire

Mockingbird took out her white handkerchief and wiped her face clear of the ash on her forehead, leaving the cloth with a gray pigment to it afterwards. She sighed and placed her hand to her head to rid herself of the ever ringing in her ears. "Oh c'mon you bugger.." she muttered while leaning over and patting the ear several times. That explosion nearly left her deaf and blind but her sight was perfectly fine here. Oh well. She opened the door rather quickly but sadly altogether.She needed a drink or two so she sauntered up to the bar where two men were and she smiled. "Heloo gentlemen~" she greeted. "How are you both today?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:03 am
_Violin of Vanadiel_

User ImageUser Image

Argos & Avil
Trine

Theme song

A pair of keen golden eyes fixed on her the moment that door opened.. Fading from warm molten amber to a cold metallic yellow as he jerked his face towards the stairway; Irritated all over again that he had let himself relax. Not Acrix. The scent of smoke and metal proceeded the woman as she approached, settling like a well worn cloak around her. Someone used to destruction. He could respect that, any other time he'd drink with her happily.. But not now. At her question he did look back at her from the corner of his eye, his fang peeking into view against his lower lip.. only adding a primitive edge to his glare before the man turned and prowled towards the stairs; Argos' tail flexing from side to side as he stalked away.

" Forgive him, he's having a tantrum." A small bowl of wrapped butterscotch candies settled on the bar in front of her, Avil giving the woman a crooked grin as he wiped the counter down.. more out of habit than the need to clean. " Today, you ask.." Smoothly he flicked the towel over his shoulder, gathering up his hair at the nape of his neck as he chuckled softly. " My day is always better when lovely creatures such as yourself wonder in; What is your poison Miss?" Much like his brothers his eyes were gold, yet his held a bit more white around the pupil.. offering a gentler edge to his features. His longer hair was also darker than Argos'.. More brown where as his twin's was a rich red-gold. And yet, for all their differences.. it was clear the two were brothers.

Faiths Requiem

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:24 am
Faiths Requiem

User Image

Mockingbird Noire

She smiled lightly, just the curve of her lips being faintly visible, and nodded her head. "Must have been expecting someone else. My apologies friend." she whispered to herself. It was meant for the man who was clearly disappointed but she thought he'd hardly want to hear it. Mockingbird looked to the other, more friendly man who was managing the bar area and she drew a single candy from the bowl and tugged on either sides of it slowly. She laughed as she was complimented and adjusted her hat in a delicate, nervous habit. "Charming you are."

She pondered for a second, looking at the candy in between her fingers. "Scotch please." she requested. It didn't make sense to order such a smoky whisky which was really ironic, but Mockingbird did not make sense. She made other things.

"Your eyes," she acknowledged after denying it until this very moment," A very peculiar color. I take it that you both are not human." she said while popping the candy in her mouth, swirling it around to ignite the flavor. "Well that and the fact your brother...had a tail."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:54 am
Kiyaka Mayazaki
User Image

"What a clever little dear you are~" purred a beautiful young woman who had managed to appear on one of the stools. In her short, satin dress and her tall stiletto heels, she looked more ready for a cocktail party than to be just getting off work, but it was obvious how little she cared. "One's a beast, the other an alchemist. It's all very fascinating, watching two like them try to fit into the world of human, and fun to see." The mysterious young woman looked up at Avil from under her long, luxurious lashes. "Tell me, darling, did I guess right? Are you and your brother bestial and alchemic?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:29 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Mockingbird Noire

"Oh great Gilgamesh!" jumped Mockingbird ((Out.Of.Cake: haha jumping Mockingbirds emotion_awesome )). She almost choked on the candy in her mouth but was saved by a near miracle. The woman who appeared next to her was very...surprising at the most and she would never get over the whole appearing out of nowhere thing with anyone. Wait, bestial and an alchemist? Well atleast they weren't vampires.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:28 pm
Mayah Playah

_Violin of Vanadiel_

User ImageUser Image

Argos & Avil
Trine

Theme song

" And a Gate-man, which we leave gratefully in your care Miss Mayazaki." Welcoming the Head Mistress he only smiled, not entirely surprised that she knew about them.. He knew about her after all. Unwinding the leather band from his wrist he used it to secure his hair at the nape of his neck, the shorter strands falling forward to frame his masculine features as they always did. Turning away from them he gave a quick scrub to his hands with a disinfectant cloth, then turned his attention to making the lady's drink. " We are good at taking care of things, and Human enough it seems."

Setting Mockingbird's order in front of her he tapped the bar top reassuringly.. Offering both of them a gentle smile as he mused to the women. " Argos only bites if you start it, I only do it when I'm asked to. So how are you two doing this eve?" A quick glance up assured him that his brother was behaving.. Argos leaning with his back to the rail upstairs. Ah.. staring out the window no doubt.

Faiths Requiem

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:45 pm
Kiyaka Mayazaki
User Image

"I can't come and visit you?" she said, mock-hurt. "Why, Avil. If you're going to suggest that I only come to see you for less than honorable reasons, than ill just take Argos up to his room and leave you by yourself." Looking over at Argos, she winked, knowing that, for some reason, she bugged him. "Unless, of course, you care to invite me to your warm bed?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:49 pm
Mayah Playah

_Violin of Vanadiel_

User ImageUser Image

Argos & Avil
Trine

Theme song

His brother twitched, looking away from them, and Avil laughed.. Well aware Argos could hear them. Leaning over the bar to capture Kiyaka's hand he let his voice drop to a soothing murmur, a devilish gleam darkening his gaze. " As always you are welcome in my bed anytime, Fair Wench.. And free to drag Argos into the fun if you can catch him. But I fear the Bar is understaffed tonight since Argos caught our last helper being a thief." His brother was many things, but forgiving.. was not one of them. The young helper had lost two of his fingers and refused to say how.. His brother still chuckled when the topic came up.

Cradling her hand in his palm he used his other hand to stroke her knuckles playfully, calloused fingers teasing her soft skin before he let her go.. Retreating to lean his hip against his side of the bar. Folding his arms over his chest he closed one eye, still gazing at the pair with a friendly smile as his added. " Unless either of you lovely creatures want a job with benefits, you'll just have to wait for my break for proper attention Kiyaka."

Faiths Requiem

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:56 am
Kiyaka Mayazaki
User Image

She shivered at his touch, well-remembering how those hands felt running up and down her curvy, smooth body. At his suggestion, Kiyaka straightened, grinning. "I've always wanted to work in a bar~ count me in!" She stood, pausing only to adjust her shoe strap (in the outfit that was obviously chosen for the two bar owners), and leaning on the bar. "I'll do whatever you like, and you can just pay me each night with what I desire! And if you're too tired, I'm sure we can work out an arrangement~"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:54 am
User Image

Mockingbird Noire

The woman downed her alcohol, the leathery taste mixing with the candy. Quite delicious to her. "I'm doing greatly." she replied leaning on her palms a bit. Removing her hat, Mockingbird rounded her hair behind her shoulders and rolled her silk sleeves to her elbows. If she got a job here, then she wouldn't have to be on Obsidian's ship doing the three C's. Cleaning, cooking, and coc-

"What kind of job exactly?" she asked excitedly. She cleared her throat and extended her hand to him. "My name is Mockingbird but my friends just call me Birdy."

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Faiths Requiem

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:19 pm
Mayah Playah

_Violin of Vanadiel_

User ImageUser Image

Argos & Avil
Trine

Theme song

Lusty little creature.. It was no wonder Avil was so fond of the woman. Of course that dress did help.. Looking to Mockingbird he smiled, his expression a little cheeky as he explained all too happily. " Well that is your choice, waitressing with me or learning how to be a bouncer from.." Gesturing at his brother he finished, mirth rich in his gaze. " .. him. It is a good self-defense lesson." And they would need it, Argos was just as likely to bite them as he was a rowdy patron.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:02 pm
Kiyaka Mayazaki
User Image

"I would like to choose both~" she sighed, leaning forward and grabbing Avil's collar. "But I doubt I can. So, would you mind teaching me how to be a waitress, darling?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:31 pm
User Image

Mockingbird Noire

"Bouncer eh?" She liked the sound of that. Mockingbird smiled, the Scotch still present down her throat and thought of herself as a...bouncer. "I'm up for it." she agreed. Beating the hell out of misfits seemed heavenly.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff