Reply Other Bands
Atreyu Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epyona

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:30 am
There a very good band, They have really amazing riffs, and licks. Also The vocalist [The two.] Have a good combonation, they sing great together. I'd say this is one of my favorite bands.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:24 am
Ah! I LOVE Atreyu, I'm even in the Atreyu guild! I can't wait until A Deathfrip on Yesterday comes out!

They are definately in my top 5, probably my second favorite, next to A7X of course.

Edit: Although their new album is probably going to be dissappointing... neutral

IAMSEX

CHANSUNG BANANA PARTY
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:12 pm
Atreyu is a great band. All my friends who used to like them, now hate them. I only have like two real good friends that either still listen to them or just got into them actually like them.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:30 pm
[xSinnerx]
Atreyu is a great band. All my friends who used to like them, now hate them. I only have like two real good friends that either still listen to them or just got into them actually like them.

Yeah, I only really like old Atreyu. Ther new CD "A Deathgrip on Yesterday" kinda dissapoints me. It just doesn't seem as awesome as it used to be. I'm still gonna buy it though, because I'm a nerd like that cool  

IAMSEX

Drago

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:04 am
im seein them tomorrow  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:32 am
IAMSEX
[xSinnerx]

Yeah, I only really like old Atreyu. Ther new CD "A Deathgrip on Yesterday" kinda dissapoints me. It just doesn't seem as awesome as it used to be. I'm still gonna buy it though, because I'm a nerd like that cool

My brother really wants the new cd. See, he's the one who got me into them, but he only had The Curse, and then I bought Suicide Notes, he says that The Curse is better. I like both. I really want they're first cd, Visions. I have heard most of the songs on it except for like two..

I really love old Atreyu but the new stuff takes a bt of time to grow on you.

CHANSUNG BANANA PARTY
Crew

Nurses Aids

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:12 am
Just one question. Is this band named after the young indian boy in The Neverending Story?  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:02 pm
piinyouri
Just one question. Is this band named after the young indian boy in The Neverending Story?

Yep.  

CHANSUNG BANANA PARTY
Crew

[ Sgt. Fudge ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:08 pm
Sorry to revive an old thread.

I went and saw them last year on the thick as thieves tour, it was a great show. But as said above, A deathgrip on yesterday was a tad dissapointing, Yet i fell in love with two songs off the album; Ex's and oh's and My fork in the road(my knife in your back).  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:57 pm
they are cool. I like lip gloss and black and bleeding mascara.
I especially like the guitar in all the songs  

Shtriga Reaper

Love.From.Hate

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:08 am
They're such a kickass band. I'm going to see them in November with FFTL too.
Yeah, the guitars are REALLY awesome. Plus they have two vocalists. That's pretty cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:30 pm
I <3 Atreyu and their drummers voice  

HandsOfBlood

Avenged7X13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:33 am
I like their vocalists and they have good guitar  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:32 am
I love Lip Gloss in Black and Demonology & Heartache  

Mister Insignificant

Squorn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:24 pm
I think Atreyu are definitely at their best when screaming. I think my fav two songs are Bleeding Mascara and Corseting.  
Other Bands

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff