Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Holy Sins Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:44 pm
My heart is gone, there is but a hole left where it should be. The pain... unimaginable.
I can still remember it, losing the one I loved so.
No, I didn't lose him.
He was stolen from me.
The pain... unimaginable. There's only one emotion stronger than it.

ӎȧɬɪҫЄ

I want everyone to love me as I did him. I want them all to feel this pain.
And I'll start with a follower of the one who stole him away from me...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am a man of God, my job is to spread his name to all and bring joy to others. I love it.
However... This new man... He's so strange, so mysterious. I can't help... I can't help but feel strange around him.
But... I am a man of God...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:15 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Caw!"
A crow flew in circles above the large yet lonely church. Standing before the gates of the church was a young, slender man in a black outfit, trying to adjust the white collar.
"How priests put these on I'll never know." he murmured to himself, getting more and more agitated the harder it was to put on the blasted thing.
Mmm, but you do look oh-so delectable in that priest getup, my dear Sin, purred Sloth's voice from inside the man's head, making him grimace slightly. It had been about several years since he became Sloth, he still wasn't used to hearing his voice in his head.
"Now then, why have you made me do this?" the man murmured as he looked back at the church.
You wanted revenge, yes? Sloth asked. What a better way than to take one of God's own, hmm?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:31 am
Awesome nerd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Pater noster qui es in coelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum;
adveniat regnum tuum,
fiat voluntas tua, 
sicut  in coelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra, 
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
et ne nos inducas in tentationem
sed libera nos a malo.
Amen."

The young priest smiled at the church members around him, nodding his goodbye. "I will pray from him at the next Mass, I swear it!" Finally stepping away, he ducked into the large church and say on one of the pews, looking around at the dark, empty building. It was so magnificent, so splendid, so... "Beautiful," he mumbled.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:39 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Shortly after the slim man entered the same church, squinting his green eyes to try to see past the darkness. His wardrobe had... deteriorated. The bottom of his coat and his pants had been dirtied from his frustrated kicks at the dirt, and the white collar hung loosely around his neck. His expression was a mixture of irritation and exhaustion. Right now he had no intention of swaying hearts, he only wanted sleep. So in his search for some place to sleep, the man tried to move in the darkness, but his eyes had not yet adjusted. It was almost as if obstacles were deliberately placed in front of him to keep the Sin at bay from the Lord's own house. Numerous THUDs, BANGs, yelps, and curse words rang in the empty hall as the man progressed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:52 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

The priest immediately sprung to his feet, looking around. "Who is it? Who's there?!" he demanded, gripping his fingers around the thin dagger he kept hidden in his belt just in case. "There's nothing here to take. All the money has been sent to the shelters already!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:49 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The man was too busy cursing his stumbles to hear the other man yelling. Sloth, the man grunted in his head, yelling out a, "Yowch!" when his foot stubbed a nearby pew. You're a great demon, right? Is it not possible for me to see in the dark?
Mmm... Perhaps. Sloth pondered. But I'm too lazy. He laughed as the man's eye twitched in anger. Oh relax, darling! Sloth insisted to his angry host. I'll teach you your powers in due time. The man opened his mouth to say something, but the Sin closed it. Shh, dearie. Did you hear that? There's a man in here, and he sounds strong~
The man pursed his lips and stood still to listen. Nothing. He heard nothing, so there must be nothing in here. You're getting desperate, Sloth, he sighed to himself...
...just before he bumped into the priest. "What?" he gasped and staggered backward, just to fall against a pew with a few choice words uttered.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:12 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

A strong arm lashed out, gripping Nikolai's upper arm and pulling him close, the dagger poking the Sin's abdomen. "Who are you? Why are you here? We have no- huh?" Spying the collar, the priest released him, bowing his head. "Oh, I'm so sorry, Father. I should have been more observant." He slid the dagger back into his belt, his wide blue eyes glancing up for a moment to take in the sight of the new priest. "Please, accept my apology. It's just, we've been having thieves come in and try to break in to the tabernacle, so, you can imagine my reasons for my protective instinct."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:23 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The man gasped out as he felt something grab him and something very sharp against his stomach. A curse word left his mouth as he tried not to panic or release that purple mist he did back at that lab. His thoughts scrambled for some way to get himself out of this predicament, but it seemed he didn't have to. The other man released him, and once free the silver-haired man gladly took a step back with wide eyes towards the man. He was a priest, a... handsome one at that. He was fairly young for a priest, but he wasn't complaining. Soft brownish hair, hard blue eyes, peace and strength mixing together beautifully onto his face.
I think we've a winner~ Sloth cooed, and for once the man agreed.
"I... It's no problem." the man answered quietly. "I'm new here." he said and coughed into a balled fist. "My name's Nikolai."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:27 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

He smiled, holding out his hand. "It's nice to meet you, Father Nikolai. I'm Father Anthony. I'm new too, so at least you aren't alone."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:50 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Father Nikolai? Oh, he liked the sound of that. Sloth, however, had a giggling fit over it. The false priest closed his eyes and took a deep breath before getting back into character and smiling brightly at his comrade. "I'm so glad I'm not alone." he said and took a step closer to capture a better glimpse at Father Anthony. It was almost as if Sloth decided to tease him, but he could see the man clearly in the dark. He was well built, very well built, and he was about a head taller than him.
Such a specimen of man... Nikolai would have continued mentally undressing the man had the reason for being Sloth not returned. A light yawn escaped him. "Tell me... Do you know where there's a place to sleep?" he inquired with sleepy eyes.
You should add 'dearie' and 'darling' to the end of your phrases, dearie. Sloth suggested.
Nikolai mentally scoffed. Not yet. I think I'd be kicked out if the church heard how gay I am.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:00 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"There aren't any room readily available," he said, setting a finger on his chin. "But you can use my room. I'll just sleep in the chapel."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:20 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Oh? A room shared with such a handsome priest? Sloth chimed, his smile audible. My, he's certainly making this easier for us, wouldn't you agree, darling?
Easier for you to say, Nikolai thought back, though on the outside his smiled at Anthony. You're not the one that has to flirt with him.
And if I did I would have him in my bed in no time at all!
I thought you were Sloth, not Pride.
You've no idea how many times I wish to be Pride. Sloth paused. Oh, no I meant inside him. Much of a difference.
Nikolai coughed his gag before smiling apologetically at the other priest. "My apologies, the dust in the air is.. strong. But really, I'd at least like it if we could share the room until mine is ready. It would absolutely wear my soul with guilt if I took your bed while you slept on a... a pew or something." he said with a slight frown at the thought.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:40 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony sighed and nodded, trying to think. "I suppose I could sleep on the floor then. After all, it's only right." Without waiting for an answer, he gestured for Nikolai to follow him and started off, walking down a long hallway. "So, where did you transfer from?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:00 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai opened his mouth to protest this, but the man simply left. Well now... That's happening. The 'priest' struggled to follow him, carefully mimicking each move so he wouldn't stub his probably broken toes against all sorts of debris and items. Although as soon as he heard the question, he nearly fell down in shock. T-Transfer?
Uh, Sloth?
Uh, umm, u-uh.... C-Can't hear you, dearie, I'm napping! When Nikolai tried to contact him again, Sloth loudly snored and irritated the male yet again.
It's okay, just calm down and try to figure it out. Let's see... What places are there to transfer from? Crap... He got nothing. "Umm... It's a fairly small village, barely anyone's heard of it." Nikolai explained in a shaky tone, feeling a little confident as he listened to himself. "But alas, the church there closed down due to little money, I tried but I simply could not bring in enough money to help my church." It felt strange, he'll admit, to talk about church when he's one of the things the church absolutely abhors. He felt as if he'd get an extra spot in Hell for this, but he couldn't help but get some sick thrill from this naughty action. And if he were to, say, get a priest with that. Ooh...

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:04 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"And they transferred you to a large city like this one?" he said astounded, stopping in front of a pink door to open it and check on the small sleeping children inside. After closing the door, he continued on. "How are you adjusting, Father?"

one on ones

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff