Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Holy Sins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:18 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Sometimes," he said, sighing. "But I like this life too. If I want, I can leave. I just...choose not to."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:07 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"What do you like best about it?" Nikolai inquired while pulling his knees up to his chest and wrapping his arms around them. "I mean... It's so run down here. And the clergy... Well, they kind of give me the creeps. Your cousin's not much of an exception. No offense."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:08 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"None taken," he laughed. Standing, he held out his hand. "Let me show you."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:38 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai looked at his hand then at him. He slowly, very slowly, took his hand in his. It was warm and strong. He stood up and tossed the priest a sleepy smile. "Ready when you are, dear." he said and growled a little when he heard Sloth giggle in delight.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:54 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony pulled the priest from the apartment, leading him down the hallway. He stopped in front of a yellow door, opening it just barely. Inside lay about eighteen little kids, aged from newborns to around 3. Every now and then, there would an older kid, but they were usually snuggling with a younger child. "Look at them. They're all so tiny, so young. And so alone. They've either been dumped, or orphaned. A few are even runaways, along with their older siblings. They have no where else to go. Nowhere warm. Nowhere loving. No one to hug them when they're scared, or bandage them when they're wounded. I was like that after my parents died when I was sixteen." He closed the door, then went to the next one, an orange one. He cracked the door again, revealing dozens of children, aged about ten to sixteen. "These are some of our oldest kids. The oldest have their own rooms, but they usually come sleep in here to stay with their siblings. The same with the other room. These kids are lost, and afraid. Either runaways, or forgotten, or even tossed away. They need guidance. They need nurturing. They need someone who will give a damn." He closed the door, then led him further down the hall, stopping at a green door. Opening it, he showed Nikolai a beaten badly little girl, probably about 6 years old and covered in bruises and healing cuts. "Her name is Lily. A week ago, I found her huddled behind a dumpster. She'd been abused by her father, and finally ran away. She won't say what all he did to her, but we suspect sexual abuse, as well as verbal and physical was involved. She's scared to go back, but she wants to, to save her little brothers and her older brother. She's only 7 years old, Nikolai, and this little girl is willing to return to Hell in order to save those she loves." He sighed, then closed the door and started back for his room. "I became a priest to praise God, but I stay a priest to take care of these children. I can never have my own, but each is like a son or daughter to me. I know them, and I love them each dearly. I protect them with all I have, I give them money from my own pocket, and the church is in such disarray because we pay for seventeen of our past children to attend college. I had a bad past, Nikolai. But that just gives me more incentive to keep these kids from living the life I did."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:46 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai stared at the kids as Anthony spoke. Innocence forced to grow up too soon. A pitiful sight like this, so fragile and with little hope, it was almost unbearable for the Sin. And even worse, he felt as if it was partially his fault. Some of these children felt nothing but neglect from their parents; relatives. Neglect, or pure laziness. Pure slothfulness. Nikolai subconsciously rested a hand on his bandaged arm, at which he caught a small child staring at curiously.
You realize you cannot pity them, Sloth spoke quietly in his mind as he wandered to the older children's room. You are a Sin, Nikolai. This is a mere fraction of the pain and suffering you will unleash unto the world, dearie.
Nikolai didn't speak until he saw the whimpering girl Anthony explained. I can at least help.
At that Sloth laughed. Help? Dearie, you are all that is sloth. You are me. You are neglect embodied.
I'm also my own person,
Nikolai thought defiantly and stayed staring at Lily whereas Anthony began walking away. He wanted so much to help her, heal the pain. But he didn't know what to do. Frowning in discontent and reluctance, he turned and followed after Anthony.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:54 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony opened the door to his apartment, then reached for the front table and pulled out a photo of a younger him, a dark-haired, older version of him, and a beautiful woman with his auburn hair. "When I was sixteen, my parents were killed. I was alone, with no one to care for me, and no one who wanted to comfort me. So I covered my pain with drugs, partying, sex. Anything to dull the hurt. One day, I was asked to join a gang of sorts. I consented, and quickly rose through the ranks. At 20, I was second in command." He sighed and set the frame down. "And then...when I was 24, I killed the child. I hated myself, and went to my commander, who told me that the kid was just in the way. He wasn't significant. I was furious. We fought, and I murdered that b*****d with my bare hands. But then...I finally felt myself snap. I had to leave. So, I ran. And soon, I ended up here." Turning to Nikolai, his large blue eyes burrowed into lime green ones, the never-truly-healed scars and undeniable agony filling every spot of blue. "What happened to me, must never happen to anyone else. I'm going to Hell for my sins, Nikolai. But I'll be damned if I don't save these kids before I go."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:26 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Maybe it was that sorrow in Anthony's eyes, maybe it was the mention of Hell, maybe it was his story, maybe it was his dedication to saving the children he felt guilty about. Nikolai wasn't sure, but something pushed him forward and made him slide his arms around the guild-ridden priest, pulling him into a tight and sympathetic hug. Anthony was bigger, obviously, so all Nikolai could do was wrap his arms around the man's trunk.
"What you've done these few weeks alone is enough to send you to Heaven." he whispered and closed his eyes. "You've done more than redeemed yourself, you've already saved so many lives."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:37 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

He hugged back, his eyes closed. "Then why do I feel like I carry too much sin to ever erase?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:46 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai was frankly surprised that Anthony hugged back, but he didn't bring attention to it. If anything, it goaded him to hug tighter. "Sometimes the past is too strong to carry. Especially alone." he said in barely a whisper.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:49 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"I am a priest, Nikolai," he said, setting his hand on Nikolai's head and gently petting the silver hair. "I am never truly alone. I am only...in silence."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:37 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai pushed away only slightly and looked up at Anthony fiercely. "How can you act so strong?" he demanded, angrier than he could fathom any reason for. "How can you bear this? Your past, this loneliness... It's-It's too much!" he cried out, feeling something hot and wet near his eyes.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:04 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony brushed a bit of silver hair from Nikolai's face, smiling sadly. "Because, a man remains strong no matter what. He trudges through whatever life throws at him, and never backs down. He fights, for himself, and those he loves. A man is strong, and courageous, and honest. I'm not much of a man, but I must try to be." The priest looked into the lime green eyes, brushing away the about-to-drip tears. "I love, I live, I give what I can give, and take what little I deserve."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:17 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Narrowing his eyes, Nikolai turned his head and glared at the wall. "You're just speaking with pride now." he muttered.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:20 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

He set a finger beneath his chin and turned his head back to face him. "And you speak with anger. What is it, Nikolai? Have you known so few men?"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff