Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Nicky's Big Roleplay Search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nomannic

Greedy Gekko

3,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A Little About My Style:
heart I'm a semi to advanced-lit RPer. However I believe the only way we will ever continue to have literate RPers is by training you "younguns". So while I can't promise I will always match your post length (I tend to get paragraph-happy) I'll RP with almost any skill level because it's still enjoyable.
heart I double.
heart I play both male and female characters, of all sexual orientations and personalities.
heart I tend to gravitate towards darker RP's, but I'll RP any "genre".
heart I RP over my email, PM's and forums. I RP 1x1 and in groups.
heart I'll post at least once a week, and on good weeks, I'll post a couple times everyday.
heart I refuse to RP over any sort of IM's.
heart No txt speak, please.
heart Lastly, I DO NOT CYBER. Under any circumstances. No thank you. If it's necessary to the plot, we can time-skip.

Plots I've Got In Mind:
A Royal Kidnapping: A rich, psychotic, young King has an enemy kingdom's princess kidnapped. He tortures her for information, parades her in his court on a chain to impress his Lords, and just generally enjoys tormenting her. The princess is a fierce, independent, and resourceful woman though. She attempts many escapes, even gets away a couple of times. But the Prince always catches her. To spice this up we can perhaps have her Kingdom stage a rescue attempt.

Let's Spice Things Up: Bored/Lonely rich guy stumbles across a website owned by a company called Kronos Heaven. After browsing around a little he discovers their Nightly Figures page, where he can customize and purchase a "figure" (Essentially a human, just programmed to his request) with any number of personality traits, skills, or attributes. He chooses whatever he wants, places his order, and she's delivered to him the next morning. (This can also be switched around so that the girl orders a figure).

Enhanced Interrogation: The police need information, and they need it now. But they've run out of legal channels to get it through. One brave detective who has nothing to lose resolves to get the information, no matter what it takes. He kidnaps the mafia boss' daughter, Isabella, from a local nightclub, and takes her to an abandoned warehouse, where he will get his information at all costs, and maybe have some fun while getting it.

Denial: He's been raised in a conservative, judgemental family. But when he finally breaks free, going crosscountry for college in California, he suddenly finds himself among a different mindset. Homophobic, rude, and judging, he carves himself a spot as the most popular boy in school. He's the best at sports, the top of his class, on his way to a promising career in business. But then the new guy comes, a punk, rebellious, openly gay young man who flips his entire world around. The popular guy tries to keep it secret, but eventually everyone will know.

Group RP's:
Children of Sin Seven children have just reached the age of 18. They are not all related, but Sin, the great Lord Satan, has blessed each of them with one of his virtues - Pride, Envy, Gluttony, Lust, Wrath, Greed, Sloth - but they will come together by the curse of fate, meeting in a nightclub in Chicago, and the cosmos will quake with the union of seven people who each harbor a pure, rotten virtue of Sin.

Blessed be my Children Seven children have reached the age of 18 and are leaving home now. Seven children pure of heart, each one blessed with a virtue of their Lord - Prudence, Temperance, Faith, Hope, Charity, Justice, Fortitude - and meet each other through various strange incidences. But each one holds too much of each virtue, too much of a good thing, and faced with the real world, will their virtue destroy them, or can they save each other?

I'm Currently Craving:
I will do either side of the pairing, though some I prefer more than others.

Fantasy:
Vampire/Human
Lucifer/Fallen Angel
heart Warlock/Witch hunter
Master/Slave
God/Human

Mideval:
heart Knight/Princess
Knight/Squire
heart Prince/Servant
Knight/War Trophy
King/Concubine

Fuedal Japan:
Geisha/Samurai
Princess/Samurai
Peasant/Fuedal Lord

Realistic:
Teacher/Student
heart Step sibling/Step sibling
heart Twin/Twin
heart Arranged Marriage
heart Blackmail
Nightclub One-night Stand
heart Cop/Mafia bosses daughter
heart Mafia boss/New girl
Kidnapper/Kidnapped
heart Master/Slave
heart A Broken Marriage
Superhero/Supervillain
Superhero/Sidekick
Prostitute/Client
Model/Photographer
Doctor/Patient
Experiment/Scientist
Father/Babysitter
Girlfriend/Boyfriend's Dad
Girlfriend/Boyfriend's Older Brother
Prison Guard/Prisoner
Homeless/Rich
Nightmare/Victim
Street gangs/Yakuza theme
Alcoholic/Room mate
Possessed/Lover

Sci-Fi:
Space Pirates/Stow away

Other:
Pirates
Greek Mythology-themed
Trapped on an island
Characters randomly thrust back in time/forward in time

Series-based: (Suggest a plot to me and I will consider)
Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter (The books)
Naruto (Pre-Shippuden, the manga)
Bleach (The manga [but I'm not very current])
X-men (The comics/movies)
Fruits Basket (The anime)
Final Fantasy X
Alanna the Lioness
Glee
Avengers (movie)
Ironman (movies)
Batman (The movies)

Feel free to suggest anything you're craving. I'm always open to new ideas. smile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:25 pm
Could probably tie in the mafia theme with one (or possibly more) of your other ideas listed. Interested in that kind of a roleplay at the moment?  

XxWild-Eyed_JokersxX

Dedicated Lunatic

Nomannic

Greedy Gekko

3,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:34 pm
Possibly. What do you have in mind?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:43 pm
Had two roles in mind for the same plot. Undercover cop infiltrating the mafia, and a Lieutenant in the mafia. Both of them want to take down the big boss for their own reasons; the cop to bring him to justice, and the Lieutenant so he can take over. The boss's daughter figures out one, or both of their plans, and insert drama. She might ask one to help her deal with the other if she's unaware of both of their agendas. She could try to tell her father if she knows both of their plans. Or maybe either the cop or the Lieutenant kidnaps her and the other is charged with bringing her back. In any case, I figure a misunderstanding of the cop and the Lieutenant are "working together" would send them both on the run with the boss's daughter as insurance.

That's what I had off the top of my head. I'm open to suggestions if you have anything to add in or any separate ideas.  

XxWild-Eyed_JokersxX

Dedicated Lunatic

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces