Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Never Sleep Again Open/Accepting 1x1

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emenoh

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:19 pm
☆═━┈┈how it all began

For the past week or so you've felt... off. You haven't been sleeping very well because of your weird dreams, and you haven't been eating as much as you maybe should have. A few people have asked you what the matter was, but you fended them off with excuses. You are sure that you'll get over it.
One night you fall into a fitful sleep, dreaming of a little girl wearing a dark blue dress. She was crying in the corner, so you ask her what's the matter? "I'm so lonely," the little girl moans, looking up at you with watery eyes, "so lonely." With that, she jumps up and runs, her voice echoing around your head. You chase after her, runnign through a forest, a tower, a prison... finally you catch up to her and grab her shoulders. She turns around, smiling like demon before she yanks you down into the earth.
That's when you wake up.

n ow ┈┈━═☆

At first, you think that everything was just as it was. You were tucked away safely in your own bed, in your own safe house. But then you realize that something is... wrong. For one, you feel cold and damp, and for another there are tree's above your head. You sit up, looking at the forest before you, trying to sort out how this is even possible. Thats when you hear the giggle. You look around and see a blue dress slip around the corner. You hear a shriek coming from the other direction, and a howl coming from directly in front of you. What should you do?

☆═━┈┈ instructions

1. Follow guild rules and Gaia ToS and all that stuff
2. No godmodding, cybering...
3. You are not all powerful, you are not invincible, no matter how it may seem like it
4. Romance is cool but don't take it too far (Keep PG-13)
5. Cuss all you like and don't be afraid to have a rude character (and don't get offended if my character is rude/cusses)
6. Try and be semi-lit please
7. All will be explained as we go trhough the RP
8. You may have multiple characters if need be
9. I'll let you know if I add any other rules...

skelly ┈┈━═☆

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Worst Fear:[/b] (It can be irrational, a disease, a nightmare...)
[b]Biggest Dream:[/b] (Your goal in life or your fantasy)
[b]Nervous Habits:[/b] (Do you twitch, stutter, play with your hair?)
[b]Bio[/b] (Something about the life before you woke up in a dream)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (I would prefer you used anime style pics, but whatever. You can also write a description)
[b]Other:[/b] (Something else we missed?)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:19 pm
☆═━┈┈Reserved

Just In Case

emenoh

Romantic Gekko

emenoh

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:20 pm
Reserved ┈┈━═☆

Just In Case

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:27 pm
☆═━┈┈Reserved