Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Ice Cream Parlor Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image

Welcome to the Ice Cream Parlor!!

We have all the normal flavors and then many more though some aren't advised for human consumption like:

Bloody Mary (We lost her ring in there while in the making, you might as well keep it. She doesn't need it now.)

Deep Sea ( Made from fish; It's a favorite with our mermaids)

Clementine Time (Named after one of our favorite people. Don't worry, she's not an ingredient. It leaves you with amnesia though.)

Wasabi Cone (Now, you're just begging for it..Tawny)

Unless you like that kind of stuff. We don't judge! Much. Take a seat and enjoy a cone or a bowl or even a container. We tr(eat) our customers like we treat our family. I like to punch my brother in his face.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Owned By: Otto and Jean-Claude Candle

User Image

We're hiring by the way!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:49 pm
Crimson_Dynamo97

User Image

"Otto! Jean! I'm here!" she called as she ran into the shop with Lance. She tossed her sketchbook to reserve a table and went up to the ice cream bar. "Hm." Her eyes widened and she grinned back Lance. "We get this to ourselves then. Tony." she whispered. He usually slept here but was not allowed to touch anything but the floor. Not that he didn't want to but Otto had forbidden him.

User Image

Tahn yawned and trudged from under the counter. His eyes wandered towards Lance and then they darted back to his owner's. Who was that? Was that a boy? He felt so bad for the guy, having to meet Clem so early in the morning. Oh wait, it wasn't morning. The wyvern's wings spread and he flew into Clementine's arms. "I want a wasabi cone~".

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Professor_Choas

Intellectual Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:03 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel
User Image

☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊

Lance

☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋

✡✡The world is filled with life and death✡✡

Lance followed Clementine as he saw that she reserved then a table he sat down and smiled. He then looked at the Tahn then back to Clementine. "He looks a lot like a lizard" said Lance not even trying to whisper he just said it plainly.

✡✡No earthly spirit shall go to rest✡✡

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:30 pm
Crimson_Dynamo97

User Image

Clem laughed openly and rubbed her little buddie's snout. "I told you you looked like a lizard Tony! Like a teeny tiny lizard!" she said. Making fun of his size and appearance was a quick way to offend him but it was not like he was intimidating.

User Image

Feeling insulted, Tahn hissed at the boy and made a threatening sound with his throat. "You want to fight me?!" he squeaked angrily. He released from Clem's cradling arms and landed on the table. "Come at me bro. I'm not scared of you." he growled, jumping around.

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Professor_Choas

Intellectual Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:40 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel
User Image

☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊

Lance

☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋

Lance looked at Tahn as he laughed a little hearing what he said seeing him on the table he quickly grabbed him and hugged him tightly. "Oh your so adorable I always wanted a lizard" said Lance saying it because he knew it would make Tahn mad.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:27 pm
Crimson_Dynamo97

User Image

Clementine giggled and leaned against the ice cream bar, her full attention focused on both of her boys as Lance began to tease Tahn. "Be careful, he might bite you." she warned.

User Image

Tahn squeaked as he was hugged, the air being eased out of his lungs. His claws were poking into the boy's clothes, he really hoped it hurt him. "I'm not adorable! I am fierce and mighty. I was a god. I don't deserve this from you." he ranted angrily. He wrapped his tail around Lance's leg and tugged.

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Professor_Choas

Intellectual Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:43 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel
User Image

☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊

Lance

☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋

Lance heard her as he smiled he felt his claws poke him but it didn't hurt he actually did want a lizard he was always a fascinated by reptiles. "And I adorable god you were" said Lance hugging him tighter as he pulled on his leg his tail went right through it. Lance had practice his ability and learn that he could make a portion of his body to let things go through it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:21 pm
Crimson_Dynamo97

User Image

Clementine smiled at Lance and his teasing nature. He must really like Tony and Tony really likes him...as much as it looks otherwise. She was preparing her ice cream. Clementine Time. It looked like Strawberry but smelled like Blueberry and tasted like pure Vanilla. "He'll get over it." she added, licking the frosty treat.

User Image

Tahn opened his mouth, reeling a long, purple tongue and began yelling. "Your hugs..are my..poison." he said. The warmth was strangely preferred and he closed his eyes in contrast to struggling. "I hate you." he hissed.

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Professor_Choas

Intellectual Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:29 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel
User Image

☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊

Lance

☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋

Lance looked at her as he laughed. "Then I'll hug you to death" said Lance as he looked at Clementine and smiled. "I know" said Lance as he looked back at Tahn and smiled as he kept on hugging him. "I love you too" said Lance smiling a lot.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:28 pm
Crimson_Dynamo97

User Image

Clementine pointed her ice cream in their direction. "Keep that up and he'll be asleep in no time." She whispered while walking over to the table. She sat down and flipped open her sketch book. The picture was already drawn and she admired it. Lance and Tony.

User Image

Tahn yawned and laid against his shoulder. He was muttering to himself angrily and retracted his miniature claws from his captor's hoodie. His eyes dilated and he nuzzled Lance's neck. "Shut up Clemmy."

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Professor_Choas

Intellectual Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:38 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel
User Image

☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊

Lance

☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋

Lance looked at her and smiled hearing what she said he nodded his head slightly but making sure he didn't disturb Tahn. Lance felt Tahn nuzzled his neck as he smiled and kept hugging him but making sure he wasn't hugging to tightly. Lance found Tahn so cute as he caught a glimpse of her drawing she drew and smiled seeing what it was. "Cute dragon" said Lance as he kissed Tahn's forehead.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:08 pm
Crimson_Dynamo97

User Image

"Uhhh...there he goes." She giggled. Clementine enjoyed watching her tough little dragon be slayed by affection. "Lance? You said you liked reptiles right? Well, Tony is one of the most awesome reptiles I've ever rescued." She admitted. Her fingers traced over the figures in the picture and she stared at him. "He was gonna be executed for being a meanie."

User Image

Tahn's breathing slowed and his eyes closed slowly. He embraced Lance for a moment before going limp in the boy's arms. His snoring was light and clear.

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Professor_Choas

Intellectual Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:19 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel
User Image

☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊

Lance

☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋

Lance looked at Tahn as he fell asleep Lance smiled then looked at Clementine as he nodded his head at her first question as he looked at him feeling bad if they had actually executed him. "Why he seems so peaceful and cute....a little rude but still everyone is at some point" said Lance as he looked at Clementine.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:30 pm
Crimson_Dynamo97

User Image

Clementine rotated her ice cream in her hand and smiled at him."True." She said with a nod. She really couldn't imagine being without her Tony. "This is only his dragon form but he rarely shows his god-like tendencies."

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces