Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Ice Cream Parlor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:14 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Daniel Berry

Before Ellery could say much else to Fredrich, his phone rang. Lifting it, he sighed. "Ellery Avimi, how can I hel- what?" His speech suddenly turned to Korean. "What's wrong? No, leave us out of it. The group has nothing t- STOP talking. You're annoying me. Now listen carefully. The scandal is all in the head of the press. Eun-ho is not out of the group, and we will work through this. Now, what happy ending massage parlor was he said to be- WHAT?" Ellery stood in his seat, slamming his free hand on the table. He pointed to Fredrich, speaking in English once more. "I need you to look something up for me. Search for 'Kim Eun-ho, segseu seukaendeul , haepi ending masaji sallong' and tell me if you find a video for it."
He tilted his head, confused. "Loving? But they hate each other!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ellery Advimi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:49 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

Against us you'll never win...

"I guess Freddy was teasing him, too, then." Cameron shrugged and blinked when Ellery started yelling in a foreign language. Who got his panties up in a wad?
Fredrich raised an eyebrow at Ellery but nodded and pulled his phone out. He typed out what he could make out - 'Kim Eun-ho; happy ending' - and waited for the videos to pop up.

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:56 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Daniel Berry

Ellery moved to stand by Fredrich, leaning on the table on on hand and watching the screen. On the phone, a list of videos all came up, all with the same person walking out of a building. Ellery tapped on one, paling as he saw what he knew to be one of the members of the band walking out of a massage parlor with a grin on his face. A sacntily-clad female walked behind him, shutting the door and waving goodbye. Ellery's pale skin was suddenly replaced by an angry red, his eyes narrowed in rage. "Who's the fastest driver of the two of you?" he asked Cameron and Fredrich, glaring at the screen. "And who's willing to watch Daniel while I go to the hotels downtown and murder someone?"
The boy blinked. "Who're you going to kill, Ellie?"
"A thorn in my side."

Ellery Advimi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:01 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

The two men blinked. "Uh, I'm the fastest, but, uh, I think I'll just watch over Danny boy for now." he murmured and looked over at the kid. "We could visit my dad while we're at it." he offered with a smirk.
Fredrich just observed Ellery with his collected coolness. "I expect an explanation on the way." he sighed while standing up and fishing out his car keys.

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:12 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Daniel Berry

While the child cheered, Ellery grabbed Cameron's shirt and pulled him close. "I'm in an awful mood and you've got a beautiful face. Don't make me break it." He then released Cameron and paraded out the door and to the car. "Lock is the youngest person in BLAckJAck at 18. I'm the oldest, at 23. Neither of us ever get into trouble, or into scandals, because we're both too smart for that. So, for some dumb reason, I thought it would be alright to leave the rest of those idiots to their own devices in Korea, and what do they do? THEY VISIT BROTHELS IN BROAD F**KING DAYLIGHT!" Ellery clenched his fists, the raw passion of his anger shaking him to his core. It was rare that Ellery would lose his cool to this extent, and was truly a sight to see. It was only lucky that no reporters were in sight.

Daniel pouted and poked his two index fingers together. "I think that means no."

Ellery Advimi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:13 pm
Mayah Playah
Should we post there, or...?

Fredrich Waltz

"Don't most stars do that?" Fredrich replied while turning the car on. "Especially rock stars or similar musicians?"

"Yeah... But I kinda don't wanna listen." Cameron mumbled while scratching his cheek. "Whadaya think?"

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:30 pm
Awesome nerd
We can put the wedding on hold or something while we wait for stuffs. I'll post first.

User Image

Daniel Berry

Ellery got into the car, fists clenched so tightly that they were turning white. "It doesn't matter. Those people usually wait and make sure they aren't being seen before going, and now, our manager is threatening to disband us if I don't fix this." He pointed out to the west. "He's staying at that hotel that no one can afford. Apparently, he got sent over here so I wouldn't have to call him. I just hope he realizes how easily I could destroy his career with just six words."

For a moment, he tapped his chin in thought. Suddenly, he grinned evilly and nodded. "LET'S DO IT!"

Ellery Advimi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:52 pm
MaaChan33

Sιηg σηcє αgαιη ωιтн мє, συя sтяαηgє δυєт.
мч ρσωєя σvєя чσυ gяσωs sтяσηgєя чєт.
αηδ тнσυgн чσυ тυяη ғяσм мє тσ gℓαηcє вєнιηδ,
тнє ρнαηтσм σғ тнє σρєяα ιs тнєяє ιηsιδє чσυя мιηδ...

User Image
xXxXxYPhantomen
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

xXxXxAfter what felt like an eternity of walking in contemplative silence, the middle brother of the Phantomen Trio dropped all of his darker thoughts altogether to smile lightly over at the blue haired male that could actually get him outside of his cold demeanor. "Looks like we found it. Now let us pray that the rumors are true," Yué hummed gently. This was probably as close to actual singing he'd get in front of Shintarou much less anyone besides the few who'd been in the auditorium seeing as he was embarrassed by his own voice. Sure he could talk and hum in deep notes, but his singing sounded like a woman's voice and was highly embarrassing for a boy of his age.

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

{( OutOfChristine'sGrasp ;; ~ )}

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

MaaChan33

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:51 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

Shin Okita

ணண ணணணணணணணணணண
The higher I fly, the harder I fall.
ணண ணணணணணணணணணண

Shin, still holding hands with his Phantom, looked inside of the small ice cream parlor that they would be eating in. It had to have about every type of ice cream flavor you could ever imagine. Shin turned to Yue and smiled, genuinely happy about his circumstances (even though the red-eyed man was still at the back of his mind).

"I think your humming has made me want something with a pretty name. I wonder if they have anything made with sakura flowers..."

Shin looked over the display glasses with a giddiness only found in children, but it wasn't really because of the ice cream. Shin squeezed Yue's hand a bit to get a response out of him. After all, he had a gorgeous voice to use.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:15 pm
MaaChan33

User Image
xXxXxYPhantomen
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

xXxXxFeeling his face heat up at the other male's words, the phantom almost completely froze in place. "I-I don't know if they make anything like that in human cities. I'll probably just go with something simple like chocolate chip cookie dough or mint chocolate chip... Cookies and cream perhaps? Mm... Such a difficult choice when they're all so good," Yué responded a bit more on the shy side than he'd been earlier. Was this guy being serious or was he just trying to get something out of him? Agh! Why couldn't he read him like he could other people? Why was he even getting shy? He'd never been shy before this!

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

MaaChan33

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:42 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

Shin Okita

ணண ணணணணணணணணணண
ணண ணணணணணணணணணண

Shin, not really paying attention to the atmosphere, turned away from the display case and instead was extremely close to Yue's face. He couldn't believe his ears. Never had anything like this?

"Wait, have you never had it?! You've been missing out." Shin was getting all excited now. He got to be the one to introduce a Phantom to the most amazing flavor known to, well, him. "Alright, I'd recommend the chocolate chip cookie dough only because it looks so dang good right now. I'll get...oh! They have my flavor. I'll get sakura blossom and I'll give you some of that as well."

That childish feeling he had? It went up about tenfold. He hadn't ever been this excited about anything in his life.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:31 pm
MaaChan33

User Image
xXxXxYPhantomen
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

xXxXxAt having their faces so close to each other much less how quickly Shintarou had turned to face him, Yué froze up briefly as the other started speaking with such open feelings. It just seemed so odd and yet something that didn't exactly scream run at him. "A-alright. L-looks like we've decided our flavors then," he murmured lightly, his deep oddly colored eyes remaining on the blue haired male so near to him. His cold exterior just seemed to have melted completely around this male and now he was feeling vulnerable although it didn't completely feel like a bad kind of vulnerable. And now that he was pointing this out to himself in his head, his face was heating up even more.

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

MaaChan33

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:38 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

Shin Okita

ணண ணணணணணணணணணண
ணண ணணணணணணணணணண

In all of his excitement, Shin hadn't realized how close he was to Yue's face. Being a very embarrassed individual, he couldn't exactly move at the moment. The only thing that allowed him to move was the look Yue was giving him. It looked like a bit of discomfort, but it was something else too.

Aww shoot. I'll bet he knows by now. Craaaap, he thought. He wanted to keep his crush a secret until he knew how Yue felt of course. Maybe he'd just spill it, but right now didn't seem like the time.

"Alrighty then. I'll order. Go ahead and find somewhere to sit," he said quickly and backed away slowly.

Alright, Shin. Calm down before you get all red.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:24 pm
MaaChan33

User Image
xXxXxYPhantomen
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

xXxXx"S-sure. I'll just um, go get us someplace to sit," Yué responded a bit hesitantly as the warmth from the other boy's hand left his. He then flashed that sweet smile of his before heading off to find a place the two of them to sit without any irritating people nearby to bother them. Once he found such a place, he sat down and started tapping his fingertips together out of nervousness. Why was he feeling this way? Didn't Eric say the fidgety feelings on the inside was how he felt around Christine? Did that mean he liked this boy like Eric had her? He was so confused! He'd never liked anyone like Eric had before. He'd never even kissed someone before! Why was he even thinking these things?!

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

MaaChan33

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:33 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

Shin Okita

ணண ணணணணணணணணணண
ணண ணணணணணணணணணண

Shin got the ice cream and turned to look for Yue. It only took a moment because of the silver hair that made him look slightly out of place. He smiled and approached the table. When he looked down at him something seemed off again.

"Is something wrong?" he asked, hoping it wasn't his fault.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff