Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Ice Cream Parlor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:34 am
MaaChan33

Sιηg σηcє αgαιη ωιтн мє, συя sтяαηgє δυєт.
мч ρσωєя σvєя чσυ gяσωs sтяσηgєя чєт.
αηδ тнσυgн чσυ тυяη ғяσм мє тσ gℓαηcє вєнιηδ,
тнє ρнαηтσм σғ тнє σρєяα ιs тнєяє ιηsιδє чσυя мιηδ...

User Image
xXxXxYPhantomen
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

xXxXx"Yes we should," Yué smiled while standing up and dusting himself off. He then slid back into his seat while slightly pushing out the other male's chair with his foot. After taking up a bite of the cookie dough in the ice cream that was his, a knowing smirk passed over his lips ever so briefly while he briefly pointed over at the dark haired male with his middle finger. "You don't have to worry about him either. Or more like you don't have to worry about them. I thought for a moment he was following us, but my guess is Seda is making Ross act as an errand boy for him since he's bored and yet too tired to go around on his own. I didn't know they got dumped by their girlfriend much less back out of the looney bin otherwise he wouldn't really be so sweet and innocent expression-wise around her. Well, technically Ross was dumped by her again since Seda hasn't officially counted them as dating. Either way, you can tell by the way he looks so fragile and timid that he's still hurting from being dumped. Only if glass starts shattering around him and you can tell the air is getting heavy with a dark presence that you should worry about them. They're old friends I haven't seen in a while. Do you like dancing, Shin?"

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

{( OutOfChristine'sGrasp ;; ~ )}

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:46 am
Melody Stiles

User Image

"Alrighty then. Well, you should probably tell me a bit about yourself such as your likes and dislikes. Oh and we will have to say one thing," Ross started out with a slightly more mischievous smile only for it to slide into a timid smile as he started playing with his ice cream. Taking a breath, he gave a slight peace sign before speaking again. "I was in a looney bin once before, but that's 'cause my mom didn't believe I had a demon attach himself to me. He's still there too and he's technically the one who offered figuring out which of the animal type species you are. I told you that Seda was always near and I didn't exactly lie. I can get you another if you'd like."

{( Out.Of.Codes: ~ )}

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Necrokiki

Silent Bookworm

12,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:01 pm
Dantes_river

☆Melody Sigfrid☆
☆Someone Love Me☆

User Image

Hear It, Sing It, Play It
Mood: Playful
Thoughts: I need a friend

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Cocking her head to one side, Melody smiled. "We all have our history... And I would enjoy any help you can give me!" She smiled bigger. "You won't scare me away! I promise you!." SHe giggled and scooted out of the booth. "Do you need more Ice Cream? I'm buying.."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:53 pm
Melody Stiles

User Image

"Agreed. Alright. We enjoy mint chocolate chip ice cream," Seda responded in place of Ross albeit they sounded alike. Of course he could hear Ross protest about making the girl buying them ice cream, but unlike him, he didn't really care. It wasn't like he got to do much with his presence being as frail as it was. How he hadn't gotten detached in all these years was beyond him and he still wasn't close to fixing up a cure for others who were like him in the future. "Thank you, Miss Stiles, for being such a sweet lady."

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Necrokiki

Silent Bookworm

12,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:07 pm
Dantes_river

☆Melody Sigfrid☆
☆Someone Love Me☆

User Image

Melody blushed and headed over to the counter. She ordered Mint Chocolate Chip for Ross and Seda, for herself she got Molten Strawberry. She smiled at the guy behind the counter and headed back with her blush still there. "So there are two of you within one.... How... interesting.. How did this happen?" She asked gently as she handed them their icecream and scooted into the booth with hers.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:08 am
Melody Stiles

User Image

"My dad and his dad grew up together in a hidden layer of Hell called the Tenth Gate along with a couple of other orphaned demon children. Shortly after his mom figured out she was pregnant with Ross, his dad went through this spell of going on a complete rampage for no reason whatsoever. He didn't come back. We were born on the same day, same time, just different locations. My dad told me about his dad and him and they sounded pretty neat. Unfortunately for me, I was a sickly child and doctors couldn't help me so I never really got the chance to meet him personally until we were about six. It was around then that I overheard the doctor telling my parents I wouldn't live to be ten. I used what energy I had to separate my soul from my body, sealing my body in between the fabrics of space and time, and projected myself onto Ross until I could completely attach to him. I talked with him when I had the energy to do so and slept when I didn't have the energy to do much else and he never judged me. By the time I completely attached to him, I found out my mom ended up six feet under. I'm trying to find a cure for what I have for future generations and once I find it, I'm going to reattach myself to my own body and finish off what time I have left on this Earth. It seems I ruined more people's lives for what I did than I'll ever help out, but I had a good intention at heart. I'm just glad I've been able to protect this giant hippie for as long as I have while looking for this frickin' cure 'cause he sure as heck wouldn't have survived that psychotic psychiatrist on his own," Seda answered lightly, pausing every once in a while to cough into his sleeve. Unlike how Ross usually spoke, there was a slight scratchiness to how Seda spoke as if he spent a lot of time coughing. Gently yet gratefully accepting the ice cream, he dipped his spoon into the green and brown ice cream and took a bite before speaking in that less scratchy voice of Ross'. "Seda says he's sorry, but he'll have to let me pass along his messages right now 'cause he's starting to feel drained again. He's right though. If it wasn't for him, I would've tried finding less violent ways to deal with some of the people I've come across in my lifetime and would've gone completely berserk in the process if not dead. He only started getting control over my body when we got sent to the looney bin and the psychiatrist there started acting weird. Seda helped me break out since no one believed he was actually a separate person altogether besides me. Most would think me insane for just saying that, but it's true and I won't let anyone convince me otherwise 'cause he's always been there for me. Thank you from the both of us also."

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Necrokiki

Silent Bookworm

12,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:30 pm
Dantes_river

☆Melody Sigfrid☆
☆Someone Love Me☆

User Image

Following along with Seda and Ross' story the best she could, she began to understand the jist of what had happened. She understood his intentions and didn't mind the fact that it could go wrong, til he got to the part about returning to his body. "Ross, Seda... How can you return to your body? If your body could not live past ten?" She asked gently. If this was the case either his body was frozen or he'd have to use another host body, and this was something she could help with, in time. "I ask this because my grandmother is a Witch of sorts.. I watched her and a few others when I was younger, perform a ritual of soul transmigration from one host to another and both host bodies survived." She hoped this info could help them at least a bit. If it could then she would contact her grandmother a ask her about it, the only issue here was that she'd have to train in order to do it because her grandma was to old and to weak after doing it once.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:08 am
Melody Stiles

User Image

Ross briefly held up his spoon as if to say one second on answering her question only to start tapping the handle against his cup slightly as he seemed to be thinking intently on how to answer it. In truth, he was listening to Seda explain it in a complex mannerism as he usually did. When he finally finished, the tapping stopped. "Alright. So Seda explained it to me like this. When he separated from his body, he hid it in an alternate dimension between the fabrics of space and time which means his body was frozen in time at the age he was. His body hasn't aged since then and no one can really get to it to damage or kill off his original body so he can't return since no one but us knows where it is. When he's returning back to his body, it will return to this dimension and he'll finish off the few years he has left. He also smiled sadly and said that it was nice of you to offer that, but the illness would just shift over to the new body. He's still trying to figure out how to explain how I haven't really caught it yet I have at the same time. It's true too. When I control my body, I'm as fit as a fiddle. When he takes control, he coughs a lot and if he pushes himself too hard, he coughs up blood," Ross finally responded while picking up a spoonful of ice cream. Once he finished speaking, he popped it in his mouth and smiled lightly.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Necrokiki

Silent Bookworm

12,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:16 am
Dantes_river

☆Melody Sigfrid☆
☆Someone Love Me☆

User Image

Melody frowned. "Thats upsetting... Beyond belief.. I do wish I could help you both..you two are really close." It wasn't right nor could they do much. " So, If there is anything I can do to help let me know." She took a spoonful of the melting ice cream and her coal grey ears twitched. He was really stuck and there was nothing anyone could do. She felt bad for the two, and she wasnt going to give up til she did all she could. Melody thought about it, about the resources she could get. The things she could learn. "I will find some way to help. I promise, even if its small... it's better than nothing." She sighed and looked at them, really looked. Ross is kinda scary looking. But thats to be expected. She took another spoonful, her life wasn't bad. She had a loving family, yes she knew some hardships but nothing like this.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:06 am
Melody Stiles

User Image

"It is depressing, but Seda said it was a better idea to have low hopes on a cure for what he has working on him seeing as he doesn't have much time with his body as is. His excuse was that he didn't want me to set my hopes too high only to be disappointed if he should pass away before he ever got better. He added something after that, but I couldn't quite make it out and he won't repeat it. And thank you. Any help is greatly appreciated also," Ross hummed in that sweet, somewhat timid voice that definitely made it clear that it was him. Seda's voice was a bit more gruff and irritable compared to his tone. "U-um... If you need anything, you can just ask me too. We are friends now after all."

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Necrokiki

Silent Bookworm

12,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:27 am
Dantes_river

☆Melody Sigfrid☆
☆Someone Love Me☆

User Image

Melody smiled saddly. "I can understand where he comes from with that, it's wiser to hope for the lesser then get your hopes up with the height." She sighed and took another bite of her ice cream. Her ears hanging saddly to show her emotion. "We are indeed friends! the only thing I ask is that we show we are indeed friends... that is all I ask." A memory of her childhood and teenage life flashed before her eyes, her old so called friends only used her when they saw fit. But she hoped Seda and Ross would be different and going by his tone Ross had no intention in hurting her. "Thank you."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:20 am
Melody Stiles

User Image

Giving a slight nod and taking another few bites, Ross could feel the full blooded demon within him falling asleep. He must've been very tired to be falling asleep so soon in the day. "Hai. I will indeed show my friendship with you in the open. I hate it when people use other people for their own gain after all. That's why I believe in what Seda does and asks me to do even if it seems absurd. I wouldn't dream of deliberately hurting another living creature," the dark haired male finally responded aloud while partly ignoring the sound of music still coming from his headphones, the one still in his ear as the other dangled in front of him. Violence and negativity was against his conscious beliefs, but he knew he couldn't control the darkness in his blood from his father. It just was and always would be.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Necrokiki

Silent Bookworm

12,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:41 am
Dantes_river

☆Melody Sigfrid☆
☆Someone Love Me☆

User Image

Melody smiled bigger this time. "Thank you..." She finally picked up on a sound coming from him. "Either I hear Seda singing or you are listening to something good.." Her smile widened, and her cheeks warmed a bit. She couldn't explain how happy she was to have finally made a friend, well made friends. She didn't make friends easily due to her own attitude, she was to hyper at times. Melody looked at Ross, he was so kind and sweet, this only deepened her blush and she shook her head to get that thought out.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:37 am
Melody Stiles

User Image

"He's asleep right now actually so that would be my headphones you're hearing. It's a song called Red Like Roses," Ross hummed oh so cheerfully while pulling up the loosely hanging headphone and holding it out for the girl to put in her ear so as to hear it better. He was one who shared good music after all.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Necrokiki

Silent Bookworm

12,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:26 am
Dantes_river

☆Melody Sigfrid☆
☆Someone Love Me☆

User Image

Thoughts: I found a good one!

Melody smiled and took the headphone, placing it in her ear she listened. It was nice, very nice. Wasn't something she's heard before but she enjoyed it. "Ross... If I may ask... Are... Are... you... seeing...." She blushed and stopped herself. "What grade are you in?" She quickly changed the subject, her face getting to the point of exploding. Taking a deep breath she handed him the headphone back and took the spoon to her mouth. He was sweet and she enjoyed his company. Melody didn't want to ruin that with asking if he had a girl or guy by his side. She didn't want him to leave so she HAD to stop herself, instead of allowing her impulse to run away with her.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces