Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Ice Cream Parlor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Necrokiki

Silent Bookworm

12,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:37 am
Dantes_river

☆Melody Sigfrid☆
☆Someone Love Me☆

User Image

Hear It, Sing It, Play It
Mood: Playful
Thoughts: I need a friend

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Melody shook her head. "No they can learn to carry on." She snorted and looked at her watch. "Oh! I have to go or I'll be late! She smiled at him before handing him a piece of paper. "My dorm name and number! I have to run!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:20 am
Melody Stiles

User Image

"Alright. Um... Here's my cell number if you need anything," Ross responded calmly before scribbling down his number on a napkin and handing it over to female in return. He then gave a slight wave with that friendly smile of his that made him seem so sweet and innocent. Now where to go from here?

{( Out.Of.Codes: ~ )}

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 10:49 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Well? Go on. Get your ice cream." Nikolai grumbled as he stayed in his seat of the car, his arms, legs, and expression crossed. "Just so you know, I didn't even want any ice cream. I can't wait to see how many calories you gain from it." he sneered at Leon, still plenty offended that he was told to eat worms.
"I call Uncle Nikki's ice cream, then!" Aysun giggled as she climbed out of the car, racing into the store.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 11:04 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon unbuckled himself, keeping an eye on the girl as he did. "Nikolai, come on. Quit pouting before I kiss it away." He chuckled as he leaned over to kiss Nikolai's cheek. "Come with us. I'd really like it if you did."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 11:24 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Why? So you can show off your ice cream to me? Not like I care anyway." Nikolai griped, eyes closed to avoid looking at Leon's face. He'd probably buckle if he stared into those eyes. Oh, who was he kidding? He'd definitely buckle.
"Why don't you get your precious treat and I'll go to the liquor store, hmm? There's a worm in one of them."
Meanwhile, Aysun was tugging at the door handle but was too small to open it. The workers inside watched, finding it too adorable to help her.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 11:34 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"I was actually planning on getting you ice cream, anyway, but if you're too much of a baby to concede, I guess we could use a little more booze in the house." He opened his door, then turned back to Nikolai. "Don't take too long, alright? I hate not having you in sight, nowadays. Ever since Arthur, I'm a little on edge when we're apart."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 11:56 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Ah! Look at him, seeing things on the bright side!" Nikolai cooed and pat Leon's cheek before getting out of the car. He stretched one arm over the other then turned when he heard Leon, giving him a small smile. "That's why we're training you, dearie! If you're worried then that means we'll have to go again soon." He looked down at Leon's legs then back at his handsome face. "You look fine enough to go again tonight. I look forward to it~" he purred then vanished in a cloud of purple before the man could reply.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 11:59 pm
Leon Court

User Image

With an audible sigh, Leon hung his head after Nikolai disappeared. He always ended up on the downside of things, it seemed. Especially when it came to Nikolai and his libido. He was still trying to figure out how to uninstall that pole in the bedroom! Getting out of the car, Leon walked over tot he door and crossed his arms, trying not to chuckle at the little girl. "Need help?" he asked.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 7:16 pm
Mayah Playah

The girl was giving it her all on the door, managing to open it a crack when she heard Leon. She looked at him from an upside-down angle then let go of the door and gave him a nod. "It's really heavy." she pouted.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 8:26 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He smiled at her, then reached over her to grab the handle and pull. The door opened with ease, and Leon held it open for her to go through. "Here you go!" He patted her shoulder, gesturing inside. "Go stand in line, I'll be right behind you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 11:40 pm
Mayah Playah

Brightening as the path to Wonderland was opened to her, Aysun ran into the store and made a B-line to the counter that showcased all the different flavors. She pressed her hands and nose to the glass to get as close a look as she could. The glass was cold, and the flavors were so vast that it was like staring at a rainbow up close! "I want that one!" she said, pointing to butterscotch. Just as the worker opened the case to reach it, her eyes drifted. "Ooh no! I want that one!" she gasped, directing the worker to butter pecan. As soon as the worker got the scoop Aysun had changed her mind to vanilla. It repeated until all of the flavors were brought to her attention.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:19 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon knelt down beside her, looking at all the flavors before pointing at the menu. "What about a banana split?" he suggested. This place always had good banana splits.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:27 pm
Mayah Playah

Looking at Leon when he knelt beside her, Aysun followed his gaze up to the enormous, floating board with letters she vaguely understood. "Banana split?" she echoed emptily. She knew what a banana was, it was Uncle Nikki's favorite fruit, but what was a split? What did it have to do with ice cream, anyway? "Silly Uncle Leon! Bananas aren't ice cream!" she said and gave him a knowing smile.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:59 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Then what about ice cream with chocolate on top?" he asked, gesturing to a hot fudge sundae picture. "That sound good?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:23 pm
Mayah Playah

Aysun snapped her head away from the ice cream when she heard Leon, her eyes widening like saucers and sparkling like stars. Chocolate and ice cream? And it wasn't a popsicle? To think that something like that was possible! "C-Can I get sprinkles?" she blabbed, her gaping mouth as big as her eyes.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff