Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Ice Cream Parlor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:38 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He nodded and smiled, then looked up to the teenage employee and gestured for him to start making the hot fudge sundae. Leon stood upright, ordering himself a strawberry scoop and paying the amount required. "Alright, let's wait over here for our ice cream," he suggested, leading her to a counter to the side.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:43 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Goodness, you just now finished ordering?"
Nikolai stood behind the two, an amused look on his sleepy face. There was a tint of red barely coloring his cheeks, that and his slightly snappier comments the only sign that he was buzzed.
"Uncle Nikki!" Aysun beamed and spun around to smile at him. She got on her tippy-toes and pointed upward at the hanging sign, as if she could touch it. "We're gonna get that one! It's got chocolate and ice cream!"
"Dear me, I already gained five pounds hearing that." Nikolai grimaced as he stared up at the sign.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:50 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon almost smiled at the buzzed Sin, until he remembered a very important thing about alcohol and children. "You know, you probably shouldn't be drunk around the kid," he said, leaning over and keeping his voice down. He didn't want her to hear what he was saying.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:57 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"I'm not drunk, I'm buzzed. There's a difference, mind you." Nikolai hissed at Leon as he crossed his arms. "If I were drunk she wouldn't understand a word I'd say. You of all people should know that, dearie." he said with an unamused quirk of his eyebrow. He vaguely remembers doing so because he's usually blacked out, but the Sin frequently switched to his native language when drunk.
Nikolai looked back at the counter when he heard a bell ring and saw one of the employees with the ice cream. Aysun hopped up and down as she tried to get hers from them.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:13 am
Leon Court

User Image

Leon took the ice creams, bending down to hand Aysun hers before standing upright and directing her to a booth. He sat down, crossing his legs and gesturing for Nikolai to sit. "Tell me if you like it," he told the girl, leaning over a little and waiting for Aysun to try to ice cream.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:22 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun gaped at the enormous plate of ice cream in her hands. It was as big as her head! No, bigger! It was like they melted an entire chocolate bar over all that ice cream, too!
She wandered over to her seat and looked up at it. She'd have spilled her ice cream if Nikolai hadn't helped her on. After telling him her thanks, she licked her lips and took a large bite of the cold sugar. Her eyes sparkled and her face lit up like the Fourth of July. "It's really good!" she giggled then looked at Nikolai, recalling that he didn't get any ice cream. Getting another scoopful, she held it out for him. "Try some." she offered.
Nikolai hand one arm folded on the table and the other propped up limply against his face, but not holding it up. He glanced over when the ice cream was offered and looked from the bite to the girl. "I thought I was supposed to eat worms?" he mused then leaned towards Leon. "I did~" he whispered with a coy smile, tequila on his breath.
By the time he leaned back, he noticed Aysun sweatdropping. "I'm sorry." she said in a barely audible tone.
"Hmm? What was that, dearie?" Nikolai asked as he leaned in closer to hear, enjoying the moment.
The girl looked down. "I'm sorry." she said clearly.
Grinning, the Sin put a hand on her head and stroked away some of the stray strands that stuck out. "Quite all right, dearie, but keep that bite for yourself. I'm not too hungry." He took his hand back to hold his chin and chuckled to himself, "Humility dear will be glad I did her job for her."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:40 am
Leon Court

User Image

Leon glanced between them, listening halfway and eating his ice cream. He loved Nikolai and already adored Aysun, but this was painful. He looked between them. "You know, I don't think Humility would give a damn about anything you do for her," he said, raising an eyebrow and shaking his head. "Other than that, here, let me get you some coffee." He stood, reaching for his wallet.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:45 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"My, my. Such language." Nikolai purred then put a hand on Leon's. "Ah-ah, dearie. I don't need that." he assured then folded his arms on the table. "I came here because that's what families do, isn't it? They at least sit at the table together?"
"Uh-huh." Aysun agreed, spoon jutting out from between her lips. "My family did that sometimes, but we didn't get to do it a lot. I saw it a lot on TV, though."
Nikolai looked at Aysun then back at Leon. "Point made." he grinned lazily. Trust him, he would've loved to stay in the car or drink more alcohol, maybe both at the same time, but he also knew how much these petty moments meant to the both of them. Goodness, how tiring it was to be considerate.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:56 am
Leon Court

User Image

He sat back down, wrapping around the back of the booth and taking another bite of his ice cream. "I didn't get to do this kind of thing with my parents a lot, either," he told the girl. "But that was because my mother was lactose intolerant and Dad didn't want to upset her." He chuckled a little, then gestured to Aysun. "You know, now that you have us, we can do whatever you want. Go to the park, go on school field trips, go out for ice cream, whatever."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 8:24 pm
Mayah Playah

Aysun beamed. "I wanna do all of that!" she said.
"Perhaps some day, dearie." Nikolai said before smirking at her. "So you're going to school, are you? Are you excited?"
At the question, Aysun sank a little in her seat. "Not really." she mumbled. "I'm scared that people will be mean to me. Uncle Leon said he'd protect me." Even with that reassurance she felt nervous.
Nikolai only grinned. "Nonsense, dearie! We'll pick out your cutest outfit tonight. All of the boys will love you~!"
The little girl wrinkled her nose in disgust. "Ewwww! But boys have cooties!" she whined.
"Yes, but they have their uses too." countered the Sin.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:48 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Don't say that to her!" hissed Leon to his fiancee. He leaned back in his seat, reaching to pat Aysun's head. "That's right, boys your age all have cooties. They're gross and yucky and you should stay far, far away from all of them." He nodded along, internally hoping that Nikolai would get the message and not suggest to the impressionable child to flirt with boys. That would be hell, in his book. Wow, look at him! He's already getting over-protective!

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:58 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai fixed Leon with a look. Of course he'd be that kind of father. "If there's one thing I learned in my youth, dearie, it's that if you don't want enemies, you make allies. And lots of them." He turned to Aysun. "Boys, dearie, will do whatever you want of them if they like you." His lime green eyes flickered to the melting ice cream. "Like buy you ice cream."
Aysun's eyes widened. "Really?!" she gasped, almost dropping her spoon as she slammed her tiny fists on the table in amazement.
"Your father bought you ice cream, didn't he? And he's a man."
Aysun giggled as the point was made, but a perplexed expression came when a thought occurred. "But you're a man too, right, Uncle Nikki? Do I get ice cream?"
"Nice try, dearie, but I helped buy your clothes. I did my time." the Sin pointed out.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 10:15 pm
Leon Court

User Image

A comically large bead of sweat started to roll down the side of Leon's head as he was ignored, lunging closer to Aysun and covering her ears with his hands. "Stop teaching her to flirt with boys!" he cried, incredulous look on his face. "She's five, she's too young to be manipulating boys. Can't you just teach her how to be nice to other girls?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 12:35 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Oh hush, darling. I'm teaching her how to keep boys from being mean to her, not what I teach in class. Besides, girls only start being mean in junior high when hormones take over." the Sin shrugged.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 12:54 am
Leon Court

User Image

"Regardless, she's too young for boys," insisted Leon, refusing to give in. His precious Aysun was far too young and innocent to be so corrupted.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces