Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Ice Cream Parlor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:40 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nikolai looked at Leon. He could practically see that man as a protective mother bear. Realizing that no amount of reasoning could make him even blink, the Sin sighed in defeat. "Fine. But don't complain to me if anything should happen." It made him look forward to the day a boy would tell Aysun that he liked her. How would Leon react then?
Aysun looked back and forth between the two. "Are you two fighting?" she asked out of the blue.
"No, dearie, you're father is just getting used to being a father."
"Oh." the girl nodded in understanding, even if she didn't fully understand.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 4:45 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Don't worry, if we fight, you'll know," assured Leon, taking a bit of his ice cream and rolling his eyes at Nikolai. Total yutz, no matter how much he loved him.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

chaoticoblivionette

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:42 am
(So, I did have some pictures aligned here with Tanarax and Avon, but they suddenly broke, so have this sucky text in parenthesis instead.)

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THEY WOULD EVEN DARE TO SAY THAT TO ME, TANARAX! DO YOU EVEN REALIZE HOW DISRESPECTFUL THAT IS TOWARDS THE ORIGINAL FOUNDERS OF THE LAND?!" Avon screeched as they pushed open the door to the ice cream shop, followed shortly by a very uninterested Tanarax.
"Uh huh..." the taller demon replied, automatically flocking towards the case containing all of the ice cream flavors.
"ARE YOU EVEN FULLY GRASPING THE SEVERITY OF THIS SITUATION?" the shorter, more fiery demon cried, "TANARAX, YOUR BLOODLINE SOMEHOW LEADS TO BEING CONNECTED WITH THE IROQUOIAN TRIBE MEMBERS! YOUR HUMAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS HELPED SHAPE THIS LAND AND THEY GIVE ALL OF THE CREDIT TO WHITE MEN?! SURELY, YOU HAVE SOME OPINION ON THIS!"
"Uh... huh..." he replied, his dark red eyes scanning through the different ice cream flavors with careful precision.
"WELL?!"
Tanarax suddenly shot up, true determination shining in his usually expressionless eyes... until they suddenly went back to being blank again, "Excuse me, ice cream people... can I please have a rainbow sorbet?"
The glare Avon gave Tanarax was so cold that it could put out a fire. How in the world could a demon of mass destruction be so calm at a time like this!! Didn't he understand that important facts about the world were at stake here? AND WHAT KIND OF DEMON ORDERS RAINBOW SORBET?!
"YOU WEAKLING! YOU'RE A DEMON OF DESTRUCTION, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, AND YOU'RE ORDERING A RAINBOW SORBET?! A RAINBOW. SORBET. SORBET ISN'T EVEN THAT GOOD!! YOU SPINELESS LITTLE PUNK!" the younger demon screeched.
"I know what you are, but what am I...?" Tanarax hummed under his breath.

The_Little_Rabbit
And so, it begins... I love how 90% of this is in orange from Avon screaming... lol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:12 am
User Image

Your Eyes on me

« Angel Imp-Looks 16 »

« The Dramatic Imp »

Thoughts:Excuse me?!...

Demi was in line...actually, surprising to the fact he always wants to be the center of attention, he normally is pretty invisible. He wondered if that was due to his short size. He wasn't even all that short! He would make his debt as a performer and then everything will hit off! But right now, he swore his eye twitched as he heard two people enter and one was very loud and vocal. He could remain calm though...who cares about some loud mo- DID THEY JUST CUT ME?! He woulda let it slide...for the silent male who was not loud and obnoxious ordered one of Demi's favorite flavors. Great taste...I can- But noooo the male HAD to just HAD to make fun of rainbow sherbet. Who cared what they were. No wonder that male acted all high and mighty. With a huff, he slammed his hand loudly onto the table next to them, making his presence known. "EXCUSE ME! But you two totally cut in front of me! I would have forgiven you for he" Pointing to the quieter of the males who made the order. "ordered a fantastic flavor of rainbow sherbet. BUT NO! You just haaaad to go and make fun of it. RAINBOW SHERBET IS DELICIOUS. I bet you like some plain flavor, not that those aren't good as well. But rainbow is mixed! Rainbow Sherbet brings together the flavors of raspberry, orange, pineapple, lime and other wonderful flavors in a combining and overwhelmingly delicious fruit flavored treat! It isn't bitter at all and is sweet!" Demi paused for a moment, a dreamy look had taken his eyes as he had described the fruity goodness, re-focusing on the loud male and pointing a finger at him. "Rainbow Sherbet is anything but spineless! You are the one who is weak for not being able to handle the many flavors." With that he huffed and stomped over to the rest of the way of the counter. "Three rainbow sherbet's please. I'll pay for them..." He turned for the male again. He had contemplated getting the third to stuff it on his head in revenge and that would be funny and his little imp behavior was screaming for him to do it, but he didn't. With a smile he nodded. "I'll make you come around yet! Maybe you just need someone to feed it to you"~ I've been told I make things sweeter." Demi winked and giggled. It was like he made a complete 360. I wonder what his reaction will be~ I will be the center of attention not him! heh I wonder if he'll get flustered. He couldn't help adding the last part. It was in his blood to be sheepish.
[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Shocked/grrrr [ Location ] Ice Cream Parlor [ Status: ] Single

OOC: Insulting rainbow sorbert oh man....that is low xD haha hope this sounds okay~

User Image

chaoticoblivionette

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

chaoticoblivionette

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:12 pm
User Image
User Image

"Oh... I'm sorry. I didn't see you there, sir..." Tanarax said quietly, taking a step away from the counter, "That was incredibly rude of us..."
Avon's eyes lit up with fury, "TANARAX, DO NOT APOLOGIZE TO THIS HEATHEN! YOU'RE A DEMON OF DESTRUCTION FOR PETE'S SAKE! ACT LIKE ONE!"
Instead of obeying his adopted sibling, the darker demon simply tilted his head to the side, making a small noise of confusion. Did Avon really think that demons of destruction had to be mean to everything they came across? Pfft, that's a horrible stereotype. Tanarax would rather settle for being called creepy than being the type of demon to run around trying to harm everything in his path... kinda like Avon with their stereotypes!
"LISTEN HERE, YOU LITTLE PUNK! RAINBOW SORBET IS FOR LITTLE KIDS AND MY BIG BROTHER IS NOT A LITTLE KID! IN FACT, HE COULD END YOUR EXISTENCE RIGHT NOW, IF HE WANTED TO! SECOND, OH SECOND, I AM NOT INTERESTED IN BEING FED BABY FOOD BY A KID WHO LOOKS LIKE THEY JUST POPPED STRAIGHT OUT OF CANDYLAND AND THAT BOARD GAME WAS HORRIBLE!" the time demon screeched, but his fury would only grow from there. Did that kid... just flirt with me? DID THAT INSUFFERABLE HEATHEN JUST FLIRT WITH ME?!
"YOU LITTLE BRAT! DID YOU JUST FLIRT WITH ME?! I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I AM A DIGNIFIED ASEXUAL WITH NO INTEREST IN╼"
However, the child's complaints were soon silenced by Tanarax covering their mouth and snuggling their head, propping his chin on top of it, "And now, big brother says shush... I'm Tanarax, and this is my adopted sibling, Avon. What's your name...?"
As much as he loved Avon, there was only so many times that he could hear the gender and sexuality speech in one day and remain somewhat sane.

The_Little_Rabbit
Avon is a terrible person. lol AND YOU DID GREAT!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:53 pm
User Image

Your Eyes on me

« Angel Imp-Looks 16 »

« The Dramatic Imp »

Thoughts:Heh...

Deme tilted his head at the quiet male. Blinking at what he said or well apologized. Oh~ he’s a cutie. Definitely the sweeter of the two. No wonder he has such good taste with sweets. The other male however… He merly giggled at the loud male, seeming to get even angrier. Yelling to the place that they were demons and that the other male was a ‘demon of destruction’ was not wise though. Deme didn’t say anything though. Just watched the reaction of the quiet male before turning to grab the three ice creams from the poor ice cream person who looked rather terrified. Oh but boy was there some nice energy going on in the place. The loud male gave off wave after wave of strong energy. Did the loud male really think Deme wasn’t doing this on purpose~ Oh he was. He hadn’t had a good feed of energy in a while and as soon as the male entered he could feel his energy. It had such a delicious feel to it. However on the outside, he had that little impish grin of his letting the male finish his screeching. Before he could continue with the insult, Deme laughed and putting two of the cones in his left hand, leaving one in his right hand he tilted his head. ”I highly doubt he could end my existence~ Especially when I am similar to you both hehe. You’re so funny”~ He couldn’t help but laugh at the male’s temper. Really such a nasty temper…~ But if I push a bit more it would be a great feast. Of course the male wouldn’t notice…much…he just might feel a bit tired. To which he could blame his yelling. Deme’s eyes started to shine brighter and his smile grew. That’s right~ let your energy build up more. AH there it was. His little flirting did the trick. He giggled and licked the ice cream in his left hand as the male announced he was a dignified asexual. Good for him. That didn’t really mean anything to Deme. Just as he was about to snatch the energy that had just about started to flow over, the loud angry male was interrupted. With a click of the tongue, Deme focused his attention back on the quiet male. Tanarax as he introduced himself. Ah so Avon is the loud one…he ruined my meal though. His eyes were still glowing a bit but not quite as bright as he smiled and offered the two cones in his left hand to Tanarax. ” Demetrios Papadopoulos~ But you can call me Demetri. Nice to meet you both.”~ He then brought the cone in his left hand to his mouth and locked eyes with Avon, a Cheshire grin forming. Slowly parting his lips, he stuck his tongue out and licked some of his rainbow sherbet. He didn’t stop though. He wanted to rifle the male up again. His tongue then trailed down the cone and swirled around it before going to the top again. With a glint in his eyes he spoke again. ”Ah…seems it’s a bit too big to fit all the way in my mouth~ Shame…seems I need more practice before taking the real thing~ After all its bigger than this~ Oh boy…Deme definitely knew he had done it now. Though he couldn’t help but locking eyes with Tanarax at the same time and sending him a wink. The quiet male was a cutie as well. But he didn’t give off as much energy as Avon.
[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Feeling Impish [ Location ] Ice Cream Parlor [ Status: ] Single

OOC: Yay~ Also heh...So is Demi...he is an imp after all wink Is it okay if Deme takes energy from Avon lol. Or well attempt to :p

User Image

chaoticoblivionette

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

chaoticoblivionette

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:50 am
User ImageUser Image
tђє l гtђєr
💀💀

Unfortunately, the joke seemed lost on the both of them as they cast confused glances at one another. Even poor Tanarax, who rarely showed emotion at all, scrunched his face up in confusion... or was that embarrassment? Yeah, that's embarrassment. Did they really just...? Yeah, they did. Do they know that Avon has no gender...? Should I even bother to explain that they don't have what this kid is playing at...? Hmm... actually, that'd be too much work. It's not like they know what he's doing anyways. Instead of reacting, the demon simply rolled his eyes and sat up off of Avon, turning to browse through the flavors they had marked specifically for the magical beings that entered the shop. A Bloody Mary... that sounds absolutely disgusting, but Dr. Camer would probably enjoy that. Stupid cannibal...
"YOU STUPID LITTLE CREATURE, NOBODY KNOWS WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!" Avon cried, their electric orange gaze trained on the mystic in front of him. Just what did this thing think it was gaining by acting like this? He had seen glimpses of these sorts of beings in the Timetable, but they never acted this... flirtatious.
THIS CREATURE BEING SIMILAR TO US? I DON'T SEE THAT BEING POSSIBLE IN THE SLIGHTEST! TANARAX AND TOSHI WOULD HAVE INTRODUCED ME TO THIS LITTLE RUNT ALREADY!! IT MUST BE SOME SORT OF SICK LITTLE INCUBUS. HOW DISGUSTING... IT WOULD BE HORRIBLE TO BE A DEMON THAT FEEDS OFF OF THAT SORT OF ENERGY.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US, INCUBUS?"
Tanarax snorted, doing the best he could to hold in his laughter, which proved a glare from Avon, who quickly returned their gaze to Demetri. Oh, wrong demon. He's definitely not an incubus. I think I see what's going on here...

💀💀

The_Little_Rabbit
Sure!! As long as it's appropriate, of course.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:52 pm
User Image

Your Eyes on me

« Angel Imp-Looks 16 »

« The Dramatic Imp »

Thoughts:Success~...

Deme’s smile only grew and he giggled, continuing to lick his ice cream innocently now. He could see the energy building again. Oh he very much knew that most demons he had encountered didn’t have a gender at all. He found it rather strange. But then again, his kind were the same way at times. He honestly didn’t understand how it worked. Though, it was something he was studying on but no one needed to know that. Deme watched Tanarax out of the corner of his eye. The male didn’t take the two cones he offered and he tilted his head. ”Didn’t you want rainbow Tanarax? I guess not then? More for me”~ Deme’s gaze returned to Avon as he exploded. I can see it~ Deme’s eyes seemed to glow brighter and brighter as his gaze watched Avon. He didn’t know what was going on in the male’s head but he could see the energy swirling around. At his stating of being an incubus, Deme burst into a fit of giggles. It’s time. Wrong demon…I’m not quite on that level~ If Tanarax didn’t take the two cones from his left hand, they would be placed on the table next to the trio. With a kind smile, Deme would shake his head. ”This has been quite fun~ You two are real cuties and seem quite fun to be around.~ Feel free to follow me if you wanna know what I actually am though”~ Unlike the two, Deme didn’t broadcast what he was. He then made his way out, purposely brushing past and making a bit of contact with Avon. That is when his eyes lit up even brighter and he opened his mouth, licking his ice cream. That isn’t all he took though. The great ball of yellow energy that was like lighting from the male. The energy deme had purposely built up, made it’s way to him as well. Of course, it wouldn’t really be overly noticeable. Avon might just feel a bit tired after that. Deme purposely riled someone up in whatever emotion they were feeling so that the energy would grow stronger and Deme wouldn’t hurt the person or creature he took the energy from. Always only taking what he needed. Though, he took a bit more from Avon, as Deme was right. Demon energy might become addicting. For Deme felt better then he had in years. Stronger energy then I thought and equally as delicious~ He then made his way out the ice cream parlor and onto the streets.
[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Feeling Impish [ Location ] Ice Cream Parlor [ Status: ] Single

OOC: Would this count as appropriate x3

User Image

chaoticoblivionette

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

chaoticoblivionette

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:20 am
User ImageUser Image
tђє l гtђєr
💀💀

Tanarax let out a sigh, immediately scooping up his younger sibling despite their protests. With his other hand, he picked up the two rainbow sorbets, giving one a quick lick before letting out a sigh. Avon suddenly slumped against the older demon's shoulders as if they had been winded or... had a good majority of their energy taken from them. I figured as much... The time demon sighed, growing quiet and resting their head against Tanarax's shoulder, their eyes nearly drooping shut. The child looked more vulnerable now than ever before, loosely clinging to his shoulder and simply watching the world race by them.
"I should have seen that coming, huh...?" the child said lazily.
"I was wondering why you didn't... you can see into the past, present, and future, you know about the personal life of everybody on the planet, have a bad habit of giving away secrets that nobody has ever shared with you before, yet you're taken down by a little imp? That's kinda pathetic..." the demon mused.
"I know..." Avon replied, burying their face in his shoulder and closing their eyes only to end up falling asleep.
Taking another lick of his ice cream, Tanarax used his foot to open the door, walking until he had completely caught up with the imp, "That was a bit much for an imp your size, don't you think...?"

💀💀

The_Little_Rabbit
Yep! That's fine, of course. Where would you like to take these three next?

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff