Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
On the Borderlands of Disaster (OokamixDragon)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:38 am
It has been nearly 20 years of peace, sort of, since Handsome Jack was defeated by the Crimson Raiders. Now the raiders have long since retired. However peace never lasts, a new has enemy has arisen and eridium isn’t on her mind, instead she had invented a device that allows her to create an army of super-powered beings that were once creatures of Pandora. Who is this person? Well… its none other than a Siren. A Siren wanting complete control of… well… everything. Her army had captured the flying city of Sanctuary and almost completely wiped out what is now left of the Crimson Raiders and the only ones left to stop her is you. Or the bandits, whichever comes first. Who will you side with? And who will emerge victorious from this war?

New RACE!
Origin~:
Once Jack was defeated, there was a surplus of eridum that was left over, and a number of scientists took vast amount of it to study it's affects on certain people and things. In a freak accident, some eridium was exposed to certain wave lengths that had never been tried before. Seeing no changes in the eridium, the scientists chose to dump the contaminated resources out for the public. As has been the case, the eridium was quickly scattered to a number of homes and patrons. At first there were no real changes, but after a few months, the eridium samples took their effect. Seemingly overnight, hundreds of homes and other wild areas awoke screaming, roaring, howling, and any number of other animalistic sounds. The eridium that had seemed harmless had developed into a genetic enhancer that took any close by dna and merged it with a humans cells. These new creatures were termed as anthros for their animalistic appearance and their humanistic intellect.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:32 am
Primary Details
The one who controls me: (your username)
Appearance: (description or pic)
Name:
Personality:
Race:
Accessories/Features: (tattoos, jewelry, etc.)
Other Info:

Class Details
Class: (Gunzerker, Commando, Siren, or Assassin)
Armor: (pic or description)
Weapons: (max of 4* -this includes melee weapon- and please name the gun company and type of gun instead of the gun’s full name**)
(a picture is also acceptable)
Skills: (specializations***)

*you may only carry one heavy weapon (sniper or rocket), but you can only carry two firearms if you select a heavy type.
** example: Jakobs Sniper Rifle (bolt action) or Hyperion SMG (slagged).
*** example: Sabotage, Sniping, Stealth, etc.

(i made it shorter since its a 1x1)  

FirionTheDragon

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:20 pm
Primary Details
The one who controls me: Soriku the Ookami
Appearance: User Image
Name: Sydney Shade
Personality: reserved, tactical, straight and to the point.
Race: Betta Fish
Accessories/Features: In the transformation, the markings of a siren became tainted and are now the blue marks on her skin and in her tail.
Other Info: I'll keep you posted~

Class Details
Class: Siren
Armor: (pic or description)
Weapons: Maliwan Sniper ( Slagged), Maliwan SMG (Corrosive), Maliwan SMG (Fire)
Skills: Cataclysm Tree~
1. Cloud Kill
2. Reaper
3.Ruin

(May not quite understand the Skills section, so enlighten me if I'm incorrect.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:46 am
((i currently made a female character, she'll be playing along until the male character comes in. Nice character though, and the skills are fine but i meant what natural skills they are good with, such as the siren is good with either infiltration, sabotage, maybe stealth, and etc.))
http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af294/firionthedragon/Mythics/My Drawings/005.jpg
The one who controls me: Firionthedragon
Appearance: A slim black gryphon with small streaks of purple scattered around her body and a pair of sapphire blue eyes. On her head she has a sharp, broad beak and cat-like ears. She wears a large brown cowboy hat, a matching leather jacket and boot, a blue button up officer’s shirt, and a pair of brown jeans (for short, she is wearing a classic western style outfit).
(I have a pic, but I don’t have access to a scanner)
Name: Zhaneel Dranon
Personality: Quiet (mostly), tends to keep to herself, and serious
Race: Gryphon
Accessories/Features: a small chain necklace that is attached to a single bullet
Other Info: She doesn’t take kindly to liars and she hardly ever misses her mark, this goes for both on or off the field.

Class Details
Class: Assassin
Armor: none, only a custom design bullet vest on her chest
Weapons
Primary: Jackobs Sniper Rifle (bolt action)
Secondary: Jackobs Pistol
Melee: 1' (or foot) combat knife

Skills: (specializations***)
1. Sniping
2. “Gun slinging” (quick draw/pistols)
3. Gun smith (or gun builder/repair)  

FirionTheDragon

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:48 am
((um... shall I start?))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:00 pm
Soriku the Ookami

The town of Lynchwood, a quiet, rundown town in the middle of a desert. It had improved over the years after the tyrant Jack was removed from power, but it is still run by bandits and now has a new "sheriff" running the business of collecting eridium for purposes that is now unknown. Bandits scouted the town to make sure no one interfered, but what is going to happen in a moment is going to be more than what they bargained for.

It is almost midnight and at the top of the train station. Right behind the large sign* a black figure was lying flat against the floor, a sniper aiming down the long pathway that led the train to the mining area, was looking into the scope and watching the bandits as they made their usual patrols. The figure had its finger firmly held against trigger as it lined up the crosshairs on a bandit that it recognized as a, what the locals called, "bada-- marauder." Its finger squeezed the trigger and a loud bang filled the air, along with the sound of a bullet ripping through flesh as the marauder fell, its head with a large hole right above the eye.
The bandits quickly took cover and tried to find where the shot came from, but another bandit fell, this time a hole in its neck before they made out where the shot came from. The dark figure quickly got up onto its feet and ran for the edge of the building, bullets flying past left and right as it jumped off the edge and took cover behind what was once the bank.

*aka the roof at the main exit/entrance  

FirionTheDragon

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:52 am
((Sorry this took so long, I've been trying to see how I could get into the storyline with my characters job and all, lol.))

Sydney heard the loud gunfire occuring outside as the patrons of her club started to freak out and run for the exits. Sighing, she went into the back of the club to her dressing room and proceeded to get dressed and grab one of her guns, the sniper one to be exact. Going outside, she followed the sounds of gunfire and camped out next to the regeneration station, one of the few things left out and about from when Jack was in power, and used her scope to fish out the new intruder. Seeing someone crouching behind a building that wasn't visible to most standing out and shooting, she assumed that was her target and took aim, pulling the trigger. If she hit, judging by her current state, she should regenerate right next to her, without anyone else knowing she was even gone, if she missed, well...she would simply miss and she'd know someone was shooting at him accurately enough.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:53 am
FirionTheDragon

((>.< Cus I forgot to quote you when I posted. >.<))  

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:11 am
Soriku the Ookami

The figure pressed its back up against the bank wall, a sudden pain throbbed at its shoulder. Looking down at it it saw its leather coat cut open and a small stream of crimson stained the cotton-white shirt underneath. It turned its attention away, annoyance in its eyes as it reached down to its belt to grab a grenade. The enemy was closing on its position, each of the raiders having their weapons ready to fire once the figure showed itself.
The figure pulled the pin to the grenade and lobbed it over the bank roof. The grenade came down, but instead of dropping down like a regular grenade it changed its course and stuck itself onto a raider's helmet before exploding into a volley of electrical bolts. As the raiders turned, stunned by the sudden action, the figure jumped from behind cover and fired its sidearm, a large revolver. To those with a good eye they would easily see this figure loading in new reels just before it fired the last shot.
Once the bandits fell, the figure recovered the discarded reels, quickly reloaded each and dropped them into a small leather pouch tied to its belt.  
General RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games