Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Little tree house. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-_-Izaya-x_x-Orihara-_-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:54 pm
Someone who lives in the small treehouse in this woods..
Emperor Ochimaru

Skylar was walking with her friend.When it came to the middle of the woods,she looked up at him. "..W-well i guess i can make my way home from here..." she looked away.. "But thanks for walking with me..I appreciate it.." she wouldn't be thinking of telling him that she was homeless any soon for sure..
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:24 pm
Shirυnє Kinshιro

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I can't just leave you here..."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Shirune walked slowly behind Skylar, trying to figure out reasons why she might have been so nervous earlier. His thoughts were interrupted as Skylar stopped suddenly and told him and that she was fine from here. He had to disagree
"I'm not sure it's fine from me to leave a young lady such as yourself out here alone. It goes against what I stand for as a student council member
He said as he looked around, he didn't see any type of dorm or house anywhere

((OCC: ))

lVliku Zatsune

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

-_-Izaya-x_x-Orihara-_-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:28 pm
Emperor Ochimaru
Shirυnє Kinshιro

Shirune walked slowly behind Skylar, trying to figure out reasons why she might have been so nervous earlier. His thoughts were interrupted as Skylar stopped suddenly and told him and that she was fine from here. He had to disagree
"I'm not sure it's fine from me to leave a young lady such as yourself out here alone. It goes against what I stand for as a student council member
He said as he looked around, he didn't see any type of dorm or house anywhere

lVliku Zatsune

User Image
Skylar looked around,then back at him as he disagreed.. She had to make up a lie. She looked up at the sky for a minute to think of something.She was hesitant... She had no friends so she couldn't make an excuse saying that she had to meet up with a friend here..Maybe if she said a family member.. ".w-well my..Sister is coming to meet up with me h-here.." She said quietly,her voice soft.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:38 pm
Shirυnє Kinshιro

Shirune watched Skylar closely and noticed that she was hesitating. A sure sign that she was telling a lie. He sighed, knowing that she probably had reasons to hide wherever she was sleeping at but he didn't know why.. Wouldn't it be easier to just ask someone to sleep in? Or get one from the front offices? But he decided to play along for a while to see if she would give in.
"You have a sister? I'd so love to meet her acquaintance!"

lVliku Zatsune

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

-_-Izaya-x_x-Orihara-_-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:05 pm
Emperor Ochimaru
Shirυnє Kinshιro

Shirune watched Skylar closely and noticed that she was hesitating. A sure sign that she was telling a lie. He sighed, knowing that she probably had reasons to hide wherever she was sleeping at but he didn't know why.. Wouldn't it be easier to just ask someone to sleep in? Or get one from the front offices? But he decided to play along for a while to see if she would give in.
"You have a sister? I'd so love to meet her acquaintance!"

lVliku Zatsune

She hesitated again..She didn't want to lie to him but he would probably make fun of her for living like this. She looked around quickly. "..But she wont be here for a while.." she backed away slowly.Should she run away from him when she has no more excuses? "T-Trust me i'll be fine by myself."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alright...

Shirune sighed and scratched his head, he didn't want to aggravate Skylar, but he was concerned about her safety...
                                                                  "Alright... If you say so.. But could I at least have my jacket back?"
                                                                  He said as he slowly walked towards her and stretched his hand out

lVliku Zatsune

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

-_-Izaya-x_x-Orihara-_-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:14 pm
Emperor Ochimaru
User ImageUser Image
Alright...

Shirune sighed and scratched his head. This was just too much..
"Alright, I'll leave, but could I just have my jacket back?"
He asked as he began walking towards her with his arm outstretched

lVliku Zatsune

She looked at the jacket.She sighed in relief. "..Y-yeah." she gave the jacket back to him. ",..bye.." she ran off.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:27 pm
lVliku Zatsune

I'm going to take a small break..
My posting layout isn't wokring... stressed  

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:43 pm
lVliku Zatsune

Shirune wondered where she was going and decided to follow.
(Sorry, doing this from my phone  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:10 pm
Emperor Ochimaru
lVliku Zatsune

Shirune wondered where she was going and decided to follow.
(Sorry, doing this from my phone

She went to her treehouse and jumped in there,shutting the door behind her and hugging her knees tightly,cold..She didn't have a blanket when she slept.she tried to get her own warmth.  

-_-Izaya-x_x-Orihara-_-

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:16 am
Shirυnє Kinshιro

"Where are you?"

Shirune kept walking in the general direction in which Skylar had run to, he had no idea at all though to where as she might be.. Where could she be hiding,,,,? He thought as he search around.. But it was getting darker and darker by every passing second.. Something he didn't like...
"Dammit Sklyar... Raise Inferno.."
He muttered under his breath as he unsheathed his sword and it burst into flames, casting an eerie looking light upon the woods...

((OCC: Sorry about that... ))

lVliku Zatsune

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:32 pm
Emperor Ochimaru
Shirυnє Kinshιro

"Where are you?"

Shirune kept walking in the general direction in which Skylar had run to, he had no idea at all though to where as she might be.. Where could she be hiding,,,,? He thought as he search around.. But it was getting darker and darker by every passing second.. Something he didn't like...
"Dammit Sklyar... Raise Inferno.."
He muttered under his breath as he unsheathed his sword and it burst into flames, casting an eerie looking light upon the woods...

((OCC: Sorry about that... ))

lVliku Zatsune

She closed her eyes tighter as she saw him there..she thought he was going home!She curled up in a tight ball and hid herself..."...damnit you...Why are you looking for me!?" she growled to herself.  

-_-Izaya-x_x-Orihara-_-

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:15 pm
Emperor Ochimaru
Shirυnє Kinshιro

"Where are you?"

Shirune scanned the area, although with the flame of his sword flickering constantly it was almost impossible to make out anything with a clear insight. He extinguished the flames and pretended to walk back to the Academy slowly, but hide behind a tree and stabbed his sword into the ground. Putting his ear up to the sword to listen for vibrations within the earth..

lVliku Zatsune

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:21 pm
Emperor Ochimaru
Emperor Ochimaru
Shirυnє Kinshιro

"Where are you?"

Shirune scanned the area, although with the flame of his sword flickering constantly it was almost impossible to make out anything with a clear insight. He extinguished the flames and pretended to walk back to the Academy slowly, but hide behind a tree and stabbed his sword into the ground. Putting his ear up to the sword to listen for vibrations within the earth..

lVliku Zatsune

User Image
She heard him walking back to the academy,well she assumed.She perked her head out of the treehouse window,then jumped out,wanting to look at the stars.She stood there,looking at the shiny stars and the bright moon. "..Hes gone..phew." she whispered. She never told anyone about her without an actual home.

-_-Izaya-x_x-Orihara-_-

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:35 pm
Shirυnє Kinshιro

"Where are you?"

Shirune listened carefully as he started to feel vibrations from the ground, signifying that someone or something was near the vicinity in which Skylar had disappeared... He pulled his sword back from the ground and slowly drew it upwards

lVliku Zatsune

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out