Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Little tree house. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-_-Izaya-x_x-Orihara-_-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:41 pm
Emperor Ochimaru
Shirυnє Kinshιro

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Where are you?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Shirune listened carefully as he started to feel vibrations from the ground, signifying that someone or something was near the vicinity in which Skylar had disappeared... He pulled his sword back from the ground and slowly drew it upwards

((OCC: ))

lVliku Zatsune

She closed her eyes and hummed a small quiet tune.She got down on her knees and put her hands slowly together,she was praying for something.She was continuing to hum a small tune,which was a little song called 'river flows in you' which was her mothers and her sisters favorite song.A tear drop ran down her cheek. "..Though i can't help to cry since you two aren't here beside me anymore..i really miss the both of you..." She whispered. "..God,Take them in good hands.." she felt a teardrop come to her hand.She looked down at it and was just looking expressionless. "..I love you momma...Sister.."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:42 pm
Shirυnє Kinshιro

"Skylar..?"

Shirune was about to walk back out when he heard someone humming a tune. He slowly put his sword down a listened for a while, before hearing the tune vanish and then replaced by words.. A prayer? He peeked from behind the tree and saw it was Skylar praying on her knees... Was she alright?

lVliku Zatsune

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

-_-Izaya-x_x-Orihara-_-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:46 pm
Emperor Ochimaru
Shirυnє Kinshιro

"Skylar..?"

Shirune was about to walk back out when he heard someone humming a tune. He slowly put his sword down a listened for a while, before hearing the tune vanish and then replaced by words.. A prayer? He peeked from behind the tree and saw it was Skylar praying on her knees... Was she alright?

lVliku Zatsune

She got up and wiped the tears from her eyes,Then chuckled to herself. "..Sensitive and weak..I hate that.." she yawned. "...I'm really..tired.." she mumbled. "..Goodnight mama,sister." she reached her hand out to the sky like she was going to get pulled up,then she waved. "...Sleep in peace.." she whispered before going back in that small treehouse.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:08 am
Shirυnє Kinshιro

"Melody..."

Shirune watched as Skylar got off her knees and said something to herself, afterwards disappearing once more. He scratched his head as he walked to where she had gone. It couldn't figure out to where she had disappeared too. He sighed and then was about to walk away when his conscious got to him. He couldn't just leave Skylar as she was.. He sighed again and sat underneath a tree, putting aside his sword he took his backpack off and used it as a pillow while he laid down on the grass and looked up at the stars.. He began to think about his past at Black Rose when the painful thought of Melody entered his mind.. She was the girl who had taken him in and showed him around.. She was the girl that had gotten him killed and brought him back to life.. But in the end.. He couldn't do anything for her when she needed someone... His hands and teeth clenched as the painful memory of her grave came back to him..

lVliku Zatsune

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

-_-Izaya-x_x-Orihara-_-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:46 pm
Emperor Ochimaru
Shirυnє Kinshιro

"Melody..."

Shirune watched as Skylar got off her knees and said something to herself, afterwards disappearing once more. He scratched his head as he walked to where she had gone. It couldn't figure out to where she had disappeared too. He sighed and then was about to walk away when his conscious got to him. He couldn't just leave Skylar as she was.. He sighed again and sat underneath a tree, putting aside his sword he took his backpack off and used it as a pillow while he laid down on the grass and looked up at the stars.. He began to think about his past at Black Rose when the painful thought of Melody entered his mind.. She was the girl who had taken him in and showed him around.. She was the girl that had gotten him killed and brought him back to life.. But in the end.. He couldn't do anything for her when she needed someone... His hands and teeth clenched as the painful memory of her grave came back to him..

lVliku Zatsune

Skylar tried to go to sleep but she couldn't.She jumped back out of the treehouse. "..I can't sleep....Someones here." she looked around,then saw Shirune..Her face went expressionless. "..What are you doing here.." she clenched her fists a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:15 pm
Shirυnє Kinshιro

"Ah! There you are"

Shirune opened his eyes and after a while of looking around saw that Skylar had seemingly come from out of nowhere. He noticed that she had here fists clenched and he wondered if he was doing something wrong.
"Well I saw you praying or something like that, and I was wondering if you were alright. Besides that I'm guessing you made it to your place.. So!"
He dusted himself off and grabbed his stuff
"I'll be heading back to my dorm now. Ja ne!"
He said as he began slowly walking back to his dorm, a small ball of flame conjuring in his hand as he strolled through the trees

lVliku Zatsune

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

-_-Izaya-x_x-Orihara-_-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:16 am
Emperor Ochimaru
Shirυnє Kinshιro

"Ah! There you are"

Shirune opened his eyes and after a while of looking around saw that Skylar had seemingly come from out of nowhere. He noticed that she had here fists clenched and he wondered if he was doing something wrong.
"Well I saw you praying or something like that, and I was wondering if you were alright. Besides that I'm guessing you made it to your place.. So!"
He dusted himself off and grabbed his stuff
"I'll be heading back to my dorm now. Ja ne!"
He said as he began slowly walking back to his dorm, a small ball of flame conjuring in his hand as he strolled through the trees

lVliku Zatsune

"...This can't be.." her eyes widened a tad bit..He must of though she was a weirdo or a creepy girl now..her head hung to the ground and she sighed,her expression not blank;expressionless. "....Always caught either like this...." she whispered as she walked back into the treehouse. "..End this day...just end it.."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff