Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
SilverLight Wolves (Feral Wolf RP)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:30 pm
Welcome to this land, an unclaimed plot of land found between a ragging river with a few steep waterfalls and a vast mountain scape. Nearly half of the land is covered in forest but beyond that is the SilverLight valley, aglow in the vast moonlight.

My (unofficial) home.

Oh, me? I'm Night Gleam, Night for short.

User Image

I'm (hopefully) the future alpha of this territory, but you must have a pack to claim territory.

I'm also a practicing healer, you need to be ~ya don't~ if you're on your own. I'm also getting rather buff having to fight for my meals, the elk here are rather aggressive. I mean seriously! I wasn't even hunting and this elk just bloody CHARGED! Jerk! Was only getting a drink.. Stupid glorified cow *grumbles more*

Anyways, I'd be glad to have you stay here in the valley, pop a squat and bask in the moonshine.

Welcome to SilverLight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rules~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mating is allowed, but in-depth is to be taken to the PM.. Seriously... No raping each other in my thread
Future Alpha female is TAKEN!
Alpha male is open
Infinite any other positions
Preferably wolves but other animals are allowed(Though I have a thing against elk.. Dumb*grumble grumble* cows)
Thats about it I Guess,,,
Out of story chat is to be labeled in that weird gross green color next to the good looking green...
User Image
See it there? above mister confused
Look back for updates on rules

Quote:
Name:
Photo/Markings: If you don't want to use the maker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bio: Word it as you wish, a pic is preferred for markings, I recommend this awesome wolf maker! It's what I used http://www.dolldivine.com/wolf-maker.php

Let the fun begin!

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:52 pm
Bio: Angel is a fighter, she's traveled far and wide, looking for a pack and evetually found this one.
Name: Angel
Position: Beta?
Dislikes: Doing nothing.
Photo/Markings:
User Image  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:55 pm
User Image

A young wolf lay low to the ground eying her next supper. "Alright mr.elk.. Cooperate and your death shall be swift.." She started to slink towards the ever vigilant elk herd, picking out what looked to be the weakest elk in said herd. "3.." She took a step.. "2...!" A twig snapped beneath her paw and the herd scattered. She leapt up and raced for the elk she had been eying.

"Blasted thing!!"

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:34 am
xX Space Owl Xx

Angel had been out roaming the vast territory she now called home, while she padded along, a faint scent being carried by the wind reached her nose. "Hmm... the scent off elk," she took a deeper sniff, "and... another wolf? Well, this is a surprise indeed, I think I'll go check this out." The lithe, white and cyan pelted she-wolf took off running in the direction of the scent, knowing she was headed in the right direction as the scents became clearer and stronger.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:10 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Night snapped at the elk's heels, risking being kicked. "GAH!! STUPID ELK!! GET IN MY MOUTH!!" She managed to bite into the elk's leg only to have it spin around and buck her off. The elk braced itself and raked it's horns at the young wolf. turning to see it's herd gone. "Well now it's just you and me.."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:11 am
xX Space Owl Xx

Running non-stop, Angel finally came up on a lone she-wolf and a grown elk, she kept herself out of sight; but watched the two carefully. "If I didn't know any better, one of those two probably has a death wish," she padded around the two until she wad directly behind the elk, "but I should probably help her out." Angel said to herself, as she got low to the ground, her claws then dug into the dirt as she bolted from where she was hiding. All that could be seen was a blur of white and cyan, as Angel closed the gap and lunged at the elk, then called out, "Make it count!" Her powerful jaws bit down on the back of the elk's neck, her sharp teeth embedding themselves into the flesh, as Angel tasted the warm, coppery taste of blood in her mouth.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:41 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

"Wh-what??" Taken slightly aback, Night backed off slightly. She shook her head and lunged at the elks neck latching on next to this new she-wolf, glowering at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:02 pm
Moved back to forums, non-guild member wants to play, sorry for the issues.. sweatdrop

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/silverlight-wolfs-another-wolf-rpg/t.83399929_1/?_gaia_t_=7562#3  

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
General RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items