Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumori Village

Back to Guilds

A high school rp guild that takes place in a town called Kumori Village. Please come and be good neighbors! ^-^ 

Tags: High School, Anime, Monsters, Romance, Slice-of-life 

Reply Character Profiles
Monster: Miyuki Takibana

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

larperchicksrule

Distinct Shapeshifter

3,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:16 pm
Miyuki Takibana

Appearance
Semi-Humanoid
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Humanoid
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Species: Kitsune, a Kyuubi to be more exact

Transformed
(this is my current pride and joy. please don't laugh at my baby's quality. it took some work to draw her)
User Image

Appearance Age
around 17

Height:
5'4"

Weight:

Class:
Japanese Grammar, Pre Calculus, History, Chemistry

part-time waitress (if there is an anime themed cafe/restaurant, preferably there. She would work in her semi-humanoid form if that were the case)

Family:
None to speak of

Bio(optional):

Miyuki has lived alone for centuries, moving about the country to various homes she has set up for herself over time. Despite being a part time waitress, anyone who is exposed to her home and closet knows this supposed orphan is anything but poor. She has a large home, one of the oldest in Kumori, built in the style of times long past. The interior is also decorated as a wealthy home of what could be a Lord of the Sengoku Jidai- except of course with all the modern comforts of electrical and plumbing. The manner in which she has inherited all this is rather mysterious, but rarely has anyone ever thought to ask how.

The matter of Miyuki's wealth is hidden in her secret, the fact that she is not a normal human girl of 17. She tries to keep her demonic side hidden separately from her normal life. In her past, she had amassed her fortunes through fear, blood, and the avariciousness to drive her actions. Now she wishes to see as little blood on her hands as possible, though her guilt is not quite enough to make her give up her fortunes. Besides, what could possibly be more sketch than a seventeen year old girl just handing away all her money to everyone? Particularly when it's amounts were... Well. Let's just say she could drop the 4billion USD spent on the Star Wars franchise and never bat an eye. Needless to say she has no debt.

Now, she is returning to the home in Kumori for a time as the "great-granddaughter" of the "former owner." If she is lucky, no one old enough will be around to recall her, or the fact that her supposed "great grandmother" was also an orphan. No need to raise suspicions...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:33 pm
Miyuki Takibana
"Perhaps the strains of time can change the heart of even the cruelest beasts...
Perhaps it can change even me."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Miyuki's theme song is with out a doubt What I've Done, by Linkin Park.

This is her humaniod post skeleton.

[color=violet][align=right][b]M[/b]iyuki [b]T[/b]akibana
[i]"Perhaps the strains of time can change the heart of even the cruelest beasts...
Perhaps it can change even me."[/i][/align]
[imgleft]http://i27.beon.ru/52/2/720252/28/27843328/6c7087f97dd3t.jpeg[/imgleft][/color]

larperchicksrule

Distinct Shapeshifter

3,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

larperchicksrule

Distinct Shapeshifter

3,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:45 pm
Miyuki Takibana
I held your heart in the palm of my hand,
Perhaps I should have held back...

This is the semi-transformed skeletion post for Miyuki.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[color=violet][align=left][size=18][b]M[/b]iyuki [b]T[/b]akibana[/size]
[i]I held your heart in the palm of my hand,
Perhaps I should have held back...[/i][/align]
[imgright]http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30900000/Beautiful-Ice-kitsune-supreme-12tails-30921197-500-375.jpg?1353621957036[/imgright][/color]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:51 pm
Miyuki the Kyuubi
"Would you mind if I killed you?
Understand that I need to,
Cause you have turned in to my worst enemy
You carry hate that I don't feel
It's over now; What have you done?
-Within Temptation, ft Keith Caputo

User Image This is the skeleton for Miyuki's complete transformation to her nine-tailed kistune form.

[color=violet][align=right][size=18][b]M[/b]iyuki the [b]K[/b]yuubi[/size]
[i]"Would you mind if I killed you?
Understand that I need to,
Cause you have turned in to my worst enemy
You carry hate that I don't feel
[u]It's over now; What have you done?[/u]
-Within Temptation, ft Keith Caputo[/i][/align]
[imgleft]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/280/4/5/beginnings_of_a_kyuubi_by_waitning_on_the_rain-d5h3ax5.jpg[/imgleft][/color]

larperchicksrule

Distinct Shapeshifter

3,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items