Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumori Village

Back to Guilds

A high school rp guild that takes place in a town called Kumori Village. Please come and be good neighbors! ^-^ 

Tags: High School, Anime, Monsters, Romance, Slice-of-life 

Reply Kumori Apartments
Blaze Appartment Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is the apartment for Kisha and Lyla Blaze with there 6 year old Brother Micheal. Kisha hardly Spends time here, when she does, It is to take care of her brother, or to sleep. The two sisters sleep on the couch, their brother sleeps in his own room.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:32 pm
alphazarpha

Kisha Blaze
With the knowledge of pain. . .
Kisha Opened the door to the apartment. Figure, Lyla has no clue how to clean. . . . She thought with a sigh. She walked in, putting her guitar next to the TV.
I can't be close the ones I love and hold dear.

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:40 pm
Music_Skillet1999
the pic doesn't work

Fuyujiro Hasegawa

Fuyu walked into Kisha's house. It looked nice. He sat down at the couch, he just kinda slouched, he hadn't sat down in such a comfortable couch in a very long time. "OOOoooo." He liked the couch. He smiled. He sat up a little bit. "This is a nice couch." He smiled sheepishly  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:10 pm
alphazarpha
It did when I found it . . . .I'll look for another one later.

Kisha Blaze
Kisha smiled. "Thanks. My elder brother said the same when we got it. . . ." she said forcing a smile remembering her brother. "Anyways. So what species are you? I PROMISE I won't tell. I may know someone who knows your brother." she said shutting the door and sat next to him on the couch.

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:09 pm
Music_Skillet1999

Fuyujiro Hasegawa

Fuyu looked up when Kisha asked what species he was. He stood up from the couch and said: "If you knew what my brother was, he would probably make you forget." He looked down. His brother would do something like that. He moved into the middle of the room. He wasn't the best at transforming, it always hurt him. He was about to start when he had to ask Kisha something. "Do you have feelings for me?" He didn't want to look her in the eyes, he was to scared. "I mean true feelings. As in romance like?" He needed to know. When he transformed peoples emotions changed around him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:49 pm
alphazarpha

Kisha Blaze
Kisha's face went red and her eyes showed she was shocked. "I-I-I don't know. . . I never could figure out my feelings, but I feel more open and happier around you. I guess you could say that I loved you." she said looking down still. "Why?" She said with some strain in her voice, like she was about to cry. She looked up and there was no sign she was about to cry though, she just looked worried.

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:26 pm
Music_Skillet1999

Fuyujiro Hasegawa

Fuyu could already hear it, she was on the verge of crying. He knew what he had to do. He took off his shirt, showing his stomach and back.He then pulled out an handkerchief and tied it over his eyes. He then took a breath. This was going to be painful. He bent over, readying for the pain. He began the trasformation. Two large bumps slowly began to appear on his skin. "Ng" The bumps began to became bigger and bigger. His stomach became more and more muscular. "Nerg" The bumps became bigger, until they burst. "AAA!" His back instantly cracked back as two medium sized wings, black and red wings exploded out of his back. After a brief second he stood up straight. "These are my wings, nothing like my brother's." He flapped them a little bit, just to see if they still worked. "I am a Succubus." He looked where he remembered Kisha was. He wrapped his feet around themselves and tried to hide his body with his arms and hands
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:34 pm
alphazarpha

Kisha Blaze
Kisha looked at him with a kind smile. "A male succubus? Well, It would be too dangerous for me to show you my other side. She kills. If you want to know, would telling you be okay?" she asked. She smiled at him as she stood. She walked to him and hugged him. "Why did you need to know my feelings anyways?" she asked.

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:37 pm
Music_Skillet1999

Fuyujiro Hasegawa

Fuyu was amazed that Kisha hugged him. She hadn't seen his eyes. When she asked him about why he asked about her feelings. He smiled and took off his handkerchief. Showing his eyes. He began to transform
back into his human form. Once the transform was done, he hugged Kisha back. Her skin was soft, her heartbeat was in matched with his. He began to rock left and right, left and right. It helped him calm down after his transformation.Then he swearer Kisha's question:"I just wanted to know. If you don't look into my eyes most of my power is useless." He stopped rocking back and forth. He kept hugging Kisha, he felt safe and warm there.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:32 pm
alphazarpha

Kisha Blaze
Kisha Smiled at him. "I will be careful not to look into your eyes when you transform then." She said smiling. "I will tell you what I am now, If you want I mean. . ." She said sheepishly still, hugging Fuyu.

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:54 pm
Music_Skillet1999
srry for wrong soloring no time

Fuyujiro Hasegawa

Fuyu kept his eyes down. When he heard that see wouldn't look into his eyes made him smile a little bit. "You wont be seeing me in that form ever again." He hadn't been in his other form for quite some time. Then he pulled away from the hug a little bit. "Can we move to the couch? I am getting a little light headed."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:04 pm
alphazarpha
murf?????

Kisha Blaze
Kisha nodded and helped Fuyu to the couch. "Do you want some tea?" She asked. She saw a squirrel. She growled at it. Her eyes changed a moment then went back to normal. She smirked when it ran away. Damn Habits! I Can't Turn now!! she thought scolding her self.

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:55 pm
Music_Skillet1999
wuts 'murf?'

Fuyu sat down on the couch, still holding Kisha's hand. "No tea thanks." He saw her turn quickly to the squirrel and growl. He looked at Kisha, then where to where the squirrel onec was. He looked back at Kisha. "Dog daemon?" He guessed, it was going to be something like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:18 pm
alphazarpha
It means "What?"

Kisha Blaze
Kisha thought a moment. "Not quite, just plain out wolf. If I was a wolf demon, I could control it most likely, but I can't, my wolf side is uncontrollable. My sister and my younger brother are the same. Just My brother is more like a puppy." Kisha said with a smile. She sat next to Fuyu and hugged him. "I have a friend who would love to meet you!" She said and kissed Fuyu's head.

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:36 pm
Music_Skillet1999

Fuyujiro Hasegawa

Fuyu heard what Kisha said, it was kinda cool.He giggled when she said that her little brother looked like a puppy. When she hugged him, he heard her heart beat. Then when she kissed him, his eyes went googly eyed, and he smiled silly like. "Who, who, who do you want me to meet?" He said as she looked up to her.  
Kumori Apartments

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff