Submit

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:51 pm
As the title says, I am in search of a uke role play partner. I have more experience with yaoi role plays. I am also a fantasy/supernatural type of role player. I can do slice of life if need be however.

I would prefer semi-literate to literate.

If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me and we can discuss a plot.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:06 pm
Sanimei
As the title says, I am in search of a uke role play partner. I have more experience with yaoi role plays. I am also a fantasy/supernatural type of role player. I can do slice of life if need be however.

Do you prefer posting in the forums, or in pms?  

Oogie_Boogie_Bear

Tipsy Bibliophile

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:31 pm
Oswin_Dalek
Sanimei

Either one is fine.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:35 pm
Sanimei

Hey I'm interested in doing a roleplay, I have resonantly decided to get back into them. I love supernatural roleplays and I have played an uke a few times before but I mostly have played a seme because of supply and demand. So if you want message me and we can work something out.  

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Oogie_Boogie_Bear

Tipsy Bibliophile

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:04 am
Sanimei
Oswin_Dalek
Sanimei

Either one is fine.

Sorry, I didn't see that you quoted me! *whacks gaia with rolled newspaper* If you're still interested, let me know, and I'll send you my uke profiles!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:10 am
Oswin_Dalek
Sanimei
Oswin_Dalek
Sanimei

Either one is fine.

Sorry, I didn't see that you quoted me! *whacks gaia with rolled newspaper* If you're still interested, let me know, and I'll send you my uke profiles!

Lol
It's alright. And I am still searching for a couple more rps, so I would appreciate it.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SinclaireRose

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:48 am
Hello.
I wasn't sure if you were still interested in a partner. I'm free if you still do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:59 pm
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx
Hello.
I wasn't sure if you were still interested in a partner. I'm free if you still do.

Certainly!
What kinds of role plays do you usually do?  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SinclaireRose

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:41 pm
Sanimei
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx
Hello.

Certainly!

I do dark fantasy roleplays. Something with a bit of angst, power-play, pet-play, and other things close to that. If you're not interested in that I can do other kinds that doesn't involve dark themes. But there's gotta be some kind of supernatural/fantasy in them. I'm not big on ordinary life roleplays. I had enough of that with my own life.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:06 pm
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx
Sanimei
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx
Hello.

Certainly!

I do dark fantasy roleplays. Something with a bit of angst, power-play, pet-play, and other things close to that. If you're not interested in that I can do other kinds that doesn't involve dark themes. But there's gotta be some kind of supernatural/fantasy in them. I'm not big on ordinary life roleplays. I had enough of that with my own life.

I'm not exactly one for ordinary life role plays. They get boring quickly. Dark fantasy, or supernatural. I'm game for either.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SinclaireRose

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:47 pm
Sanimei
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx
Sanimei
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx
Hello.

Certainly!

I'm not exactly one for ordinary life role plays. They get boring quickly. Dark fantasy, or supernatural. I'm game for either.

Do you have anything you're craving at the moment?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:51 pm
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx
Sanimei
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx
Sanimei
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx
Hello.

Certainly!

Lately, I've wanted to do a horror/suspense role play, actually. But if you don't have a whole lot of experience with those, we can do a type of fantasy.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SinclaireRose

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:17 pm
Sanimei
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx
Sanimei
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx
Sanimei
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx
Hello.

Certainly!

Lately, I've wanted to do a horror/suspense role play, actually. But if you don't have a whole lot of experience with those, we can do a type of fantasy.

Oh, I would love to try that! Would there be gore? (well of course, it is horror, but just to make sure.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:27 pm
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx
Sanimei
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx
Sanimei
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx

Oh, I would love to try that! Would there be gore? (well of course, it is horror, but just to make sure.)

Indeed there will be. What's a horror without gore?
Would you rather this be based off something, say a game or movie, or an original idea?  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SinclaireRose

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:04 pm
Sanimei
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx
Sanimei
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx
Sanimei
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx

Indeed there will be. What's a horror without gore?
Would you rather this be based off something, say a game or movie, or an original idea?

How about zombies? Like the Walking Dead, Resident Evil, or 28 Weeks Later? Nothing to do with original characters in said movies/shows but the storyline could be similar. Plus ive wanted to try out zombies for some time now.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff