Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
♀- - נoʟᴇɴᴇ ღ *Profiles*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:09 pm
♀- - נoʟᴇɴᴇ ღ

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:52 pm
XXXAnisette Nanali Chastel
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThe Lonely GirlXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" I don't have a face worthy of showing to anyone, so just leave me alone already..."

User Image

XXX█ ▌↘↘ The s u r f a c e

x⊰ ☪xx{N-A-M-E}
---- Anisette Nanali Chastel
x⊰ ☪xx{A-G-E}
---- seventeen
x⊰ ☪xx{G-E-N-D-E-R}
---- female
x⊰ ☪xx{H-E-I-G-H-T}
---- five feet two inches
x⊰ ☪xx{W-E-I-G-H-T}
---- one hundred two pounds

The i n n a r d s ↘↘ ▌█XXX

{A-L-O-N-G-H-I-S-T-O-R-Y}xx ☪ ⊰x
Anisette Chastel is actually a love child, born out of wedlock, the girl grew up without ever knowing about her mother. Her father, who was of French decent, loved her dearly, however it wasn't the same with his wife. In her eyes - Anisette was the living, walking, breathing symbol of her husband's infidelity to her. She would soon take every chance to abuse Anisette, and got away with it constantly; the little girl still bears the scars of said abuse. Eventually, she went to school, and made a few "friends" from her classmates. But she soon learned all too well how quick they were to betray her, ridiculing behind her back, 'forgetting' to notify her of events, and shoving blame on her whenever things went wrong. Concluding that that humans will always betray each other, she remained an outcast, and refused to make friends. At either rate, her classmates were all too happy to leave the "scary, gloomy foreigner" alone. Admittedly, Anisette wouldn't have had it any other way. Unfortunately, as time continued, the intensity of the abuse increased. The last incident ended up with bloody, broken glass and a bleeding Anisette, who would forever bear an ugly scar on her right temple as evidence of her abuse.

She would finally move out from under their roof, into the haven of her father's sister - her aunt - who lived over in Canada. Immediately noting her niece's initial fear and dislike of being called Anisette - thanks to her stepmother - her aunt gave her a middle name; Nanali. Despite the move and the new scene, fourteen year old Nanali was forever scarred, physically and mentally. She started to become unsure of what she should be doing with her life, and often found herself entertaining the thought about "disappearing" from the world. Regardless of her thoughts, she was all the more determined that she didn't need the company of others; Nanali had spent the majority of her life without friends, and saw no reason to see that change.

Yet change did come in the form of Kane, who, in Nanali's opinion at the time - nonchalantly intruded into her life. Initially, she shied away from him as much as she could, trying everything from giving him the cold shoulder to outright avoiding him. But somehow, Kane slowly pulled Nanali away from her own shell and into his entirely different world. Immediately, she shrunk away in fear, but with much help from Kane, she's slowly getting used to being around people. Of course, Nanali still has a considerably long way left to go, but Kane has soon become a prominent, focal point in her life. If he were to disappear... well...

{M-I-N-D-G-A-M-E-S}xx ☪ ⊰x
✔ hardworking -- sympathetic -- sincere -- polite -- responsible -- practical
✖ pessimistic -- introvert -- insecure -- timid -- paranoid -- socially awkward

{N-I-C-K-N-A-M-E-S}xx ☪ ⊰x
Anise, Nana, Nanali

XXX█ ▌↘↘ The s o u l

x⊰ ☪xx{S-I-N-G-I-T-L-O-U-D}
---- 深海少女 (Deep Sea Girl)
x⊰ ☪xx{S-E-C-R-E-T-S}
---- Sharpshooter -- Nana has a very keen eye and aim, whether she's throwing a dart or a rock she just found laying around on the floor. It should be noted that she's best at archery.
x⊰ ☪xx{S-T-R-I-N-G-H-O-L-D-E-R}
---- ll Yuna-Chan ll  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:41 pm
XXXAria Colette Andrews
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThe "Joline"XXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Skip the talk, heard it all, time to walk the walk. Break me off, if you bad, show me who's the boss."

User Image

x⊰ ☪xx{N-A-M-E}
---- Aria Collette Andrews
x⊰ ☪xx{A-G-E}
---- Seventeen
x⊰ ☪xx{G-E-N-D-E-R}
---- female
x⊰ ☪xx{H-E-I-G-H-T}
---- 5'8"
x⊰ ☪xx{W-E-I-G-H-T}
---- 134 lbs.

There are only two things Aria can remember from growing up. So many people commenting on how beautiful she was or was going to be, and moving around a lot. Her father was a very important man in his business, always moving around to work where a new branch of the company was being opened. Her mother always just supported him and went with it. It seemed like little Aria was the only one who hated moving around so much. You would think it would hinder her people skills. However, it never did. For some reason, every time she had to stand in front of a class and introduce herself, she did it with pride.
When she was nine, Aria had the strangest dream. It was so vivid, practically like she was really there. They were all set in ancient Greece. She was talking to this man, and he was practically worshiping her. He was begging her to do something. Voices were muffled, she could barely understand anything the man said, or what she replied. And then it was over, and she woke up. The dreams continued from there. Every time they would get more detailed, more vivid. It really felt like she was there, in ancient Greece. They weren't always with other people, sometimes she was with gods and goddesses. It was so realistic, but it couldn't be real.
At the age of fourteen she realized everything was true. There was no way it couldn't be. The goddess she had been dreaming about was Aphrodite. And it was her. She was, she had to be, Aphrodite. When she was sixteen, she had a dream, one so painful, she was dying. Over her, a man whispered a spell, and said that she would be back someday, and when the time came, she would take her place back in Olympus. From that day on she knew. She knew who she was.

Vain. She loves looking in the mirror too much for many's liking. Determined. Anything she wants? She'll get it in a second flat. No matter what. Strong. She is a powerhouse of energy, not letting anything tear her down or knock her over. Confident. She will never think down upon herself in any situation. Sly. Manipulative. Cunning. She is a revenge driven soul, and will do anything to get back at someone, but make them think she wasn't mad at them, until she gets back at them. Prideful. She has too much pride for her own good, but will never admit it. Fiery. Rude. Sarcastic. She says what she wants, when she wants, and how she wants.
Aria is a girl that you do not want to make an enemy of, as the wrath of a goddess is never something to be trifled with.
Most of all, she is a major flirt. Messing with boys is her ultimate fun, and if she likes you enough, she would even give you relationship advice. She is the goddess of love after all.
There is a bit of humanity to Aria. She can feel guilty, and sometimes it will get her, but as she's grown older, it's faded, and her ability to shove the guilt back has grown more and more.

Just Aria, but if she hears Aphrodite, she will turn and look.

XXX█ ▌↘↘ The s o u l

---- Katy Perry ~ Peacock
x⊰ ☪xx{S-E-C-R-E-T-S}
---- Attraction. She can make anyone fall for her in any way she pleases.
---- -AngelusVindemia-  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:21 pm
XXXKane Ryan Powless
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThe BoyfriendXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"...the man is back in town, don't you mess around!"

User Image

x⊰ ☪xx{N-A-M-E}
---- Kane Ryan Powless
x⊰ ☪xx{A-G-E}
---- Eighteen
x⊰ ☪xx{G-E-N-D-E-R}
---- Male
x⊰ ☪xx{H-E-I-G-H-T}
---- 6 ft, 2 inches
x⊰ ☪xx{W-E-I-G-H-T}

On April, 21st 1994, the biggest storm the small town of Caledonia had ever seen hit. The sky was pitch black with large, fluffy clouds and rain fell in heavy, huge drops from the sky. It was then that Lillian Powless went into labor. With no one but her elderly parents to help her, they got to the hospital in the nick of time. She didn't survive. But his grandparents always told him that when he was finally delivered, that was when the first lightning strike sounded. Ever since that night, Kane has always found comfort in lightning storms.

His life was spent mainly taking care of his mother's parents. Always though he wondered about his father. Did he not want him? Or was it his mother that he didn't want? His grandparents never talked about him and when he asked they simply changed the subject. He decided long ago that he would stop looking though for he had nothing on which to go. And so, the orphaned boy went on with life though he never stopped wondering. Especially considering his...abilities.

Kane was always a kind boy. Having been brought up by his grandparents, it was sort of a given. He was never rude to anyone and always stuck up for what he believed in. As he grew into a teenager however, thats when the vanity started. He knew he was beautiful and so did others. He used it to his advantage and quickly became one of the more popular kids in the small town. It carried on into high school. But the entrance of one single girl changed it all. He was completely taken with her and the fact that she seemed to want nothing to do with him. The boy went so far as to even take it upon himself to protect her. He always kept a close eye on her no matter what. All too soon it drew the attention of the more popular girls who desired him. And so they attacked. Thankfully he stepped in at the right moment and it was then that he felt he won her over. She is the greatest thing in his life. The perfect balance to him...and he wants to never let it go.

Kane is a kind person. Rarely ever has a bad thing to say about anyone though he does have very strong opinions about the world around him. He stands up for what he believes in but is also very open-minded. He could talk for ages about philosophy, religion and politics. Needless to say then that he is well studied. He's always willing to help out others before himself if he feels they deserve it.
At the same time though he is also very flirtatious. Even with his girlfriend in his life now, Kane has difficultly being too humble about his outward appearance. He also has a soft spot for "father" things. He can snap if antagonized too much about the subject. If he does snap, he has a hard time being able to apologize.

Just Kane, Ryry is for family only

XXX█ ▌↘↘ The s o u l

---- T.N.T by AC/DC
x⊰ ☪xx{S-E-C-R-E-T-S}
---- Kane has the ability to run a high voltage across the entirety of his body. Touching him while he has this power turned on is like getting getting the electric chair, touch him for too long and you are dead. He also has the ability to project said electricity from his body but the distance it is projected will not exceed his height.
---- HatterHarleyQuinn  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:30 pm
XXXNicolas Elijah Perro
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThe Best FriendXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"I know you're somewhere out there, somewhere far away..."

User Image

x⊰ ☪xx{N-A-M-E}
---- Nicolas Elijah Perro
x⊰ ☪xx{A-G-E}
---- Seventeen
x⊰ ☪xx{G-E-N-D-E-R}
---- Male
x⊰ ☪xx{H-E-I-G-H-T}
---- Five feet Eleven inches
x⊰ ☪xx{W-E-I-G-H-T}

Growing up in one city can be a pleasure, but a curse as well. I have lived here my entire life and even though I know everyone, I wish I hadn't. My father was an engineer, built roads and railroad tracks and repairs them when needed. My mother is a teacher at the high school I go to. When I was 11, my father went out on a repair call. I remember him and I were playing baseball in the front yard when he got the call. I ran up and hugged him before he left. If I had known that was the last hug I would get from him, I wouldn't have let go... My father was struck by a train that had ignored the multiple times they were told to stop, not only killing him, but killing four of his colleagues as well. It was difficult getting through his death, but my mother and I were able to somewhat... We both still have moments where we fly off the handle, but we have each other and that's what matters. After my father died, I needed an outlet. I couldn't go back to baseball, the memories were too painful, but I found Water Polo, and it is quite possibly the best sport ever. It takes away all my negative emotions and it turns out, I belong in the water. We had a pool in our backyard and I loved swimming before but it was like I was a natural at it. It was bizarre. When i was 14, a beautiful girl came into my life... sort of. Nanali is quite possibly the most lovely girl on earth, but it seemed as though my presence annoyed her. So I tried to stay away, but it was hard for me. Of course, I never grew a pair to ask her out. And then with Kane stepping in made it worse for me. but her and I became best friends and she was happy. I was happy for her but I wanted nothing more to be with her. Now, with this new girl, my mind is really screwing with me... I know Nanali is not mine and probably never will be, but what am I supposed to do?
Painfully loyal, Sporty, Loud at times, Intelligent, Sympathetic, Constantly worrying, Occasionally lonely, But happy...
I prefer being called just Nic, but aside from that I've gotten Nicky (my mom) and NicNic (my 3 year old cousin).

XXX█ ▌↘↘ The s o u l

---- Sweeter by Gavin Degraw
x⊰ ☪xx{S-E-C-R-E-T-S}
---- Not only am I natural in the water as previously stated, I can move the water around, like swirl it in the air and stuff, just with my hands. Kinda like that air bender kid! Buttt, I have to actually be in the water, so pretty redundant there.
---- Flawless Fire  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces