Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Route 66 Drive In Theatre Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Due to the vastly growing population in the cities surrounding Black Rose, and through many requests, this large drive-in theatre is up and running! It was originally one of the largest theaters around the 60's, but time took its toll on it and it became nothing more than a monument for the old days.
But now it's back and better than ever! No one knows who fixed up this theatre, but it's gained many visitors and considerable profit.
There's a large movie screen to the West and East of the theatre, able to hold up to seventy cars a movie. Two movies play for the price of admission, and a large concession stand stands at the border of both theaters. You'll find all of today's movies playing, but occasionally Black Rose Academy will host an old movie marathon.

Admission: $10

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:39 pm
Mayah Playah

Leviticus Mizaru
User Image

Leviticus leaned against the wall of the concession stand, catching the wafting scent of funnel cakes and burgers while also hearing both movies playing. One was currently occupied by the shrill strings of violins and cellos from what he had no doubts was a horror scene. Nosferatu.
He craned his neck and listened to the car radios for the next screen. It starts off sounding as if another horror scene were to occur, but the trills decrescendo and a woman questions who someone is. It was still too early to be sure, he couldn't quite put a finger on what the movie was.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:46 pm
User Image

George Silver

Geogre sighed from his place in line as Rex Harrison appeared on the screen. Ah, Rex, he was such a kind man. Mouthing along, he smiled at the captain's wit. "Oh, Rex...you dog," he whispered, taking his iced tea and sitting on the riser by the concession stand. He heard breathing behind him, and turned to greet the person. "Well, hello there," he said, his voice soft, but kind.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:59 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Hearing a voice directed to him, Leviticus lifting his head slightly to face the direction it came from. "Hmm? Are you talking to me?" he asked gently. The one speaking to him, or at least he assumed it was for him, sounded kind. Masculine, yet kind. He could also hear the faint clank of ice in a drink.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:04 pm
User Image

George Silver

He nodded, smiling. "Why, who else? There's no one else here but you and I." George set his tea on the riser, walking over. "I'm George. Why don't you come sit with me? It's far better than standing."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:37 pm
Mayah Playah

The man tensed and paid more attention to his sense of hearing. It was true, there was nobody around except for the few people working on more food. He looped a finger around the flowing ends of his bandana almost timidly before nodding. "That sounds nice."
What wasn't nice was that he didn't know exactly where the seats were. Turning to the wall he was just again, the blindfolded man slapped at the wall lightly. Vibrations came from where he had hit it, it intermingled with the many vibrations coming from the theaters and managed to shape out his surroundings for only a second before fading to light waves. Walking to a few inches away from the man named George, the man reached out and smiled a little as he rested his hand on the cushion of the seat, confirming his 'sight'. He sat down and began feeling around for someplace to hold his hands.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:46 pm
User Image

George Silver

George tilted his head, then set his tea on the riser. "I'll be right back. Mind my tea now." He strode off, then returned several seconds later with a long, thin, but strong stick. Snapping off the twigs, he tugged his leather belt off and wrapped it around the top like a handle. "Here," he said quietly, setting the stick in the man's hands. "You can use it when you get up to leave, or do something. I used to have one when I was blind, so I know how hard it is without one when you're in a crowd of people like this."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:14 pm
Mayah Playah
Meh, the last post style wasn't working for me.

User Image

The man hesitated when he felt the leather against his hand but took it anyways. He waved it around slowly, feeling the slightly heavy weight of the stick in the air. "Thank you." he said softly with a light smile. He had his own walking stick, but Ezra, damn boy, took off with it to God-knows-where.
"So you were blind?" he asked while tapping his stick against the ground occasionally.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image

George Silver

He sat on the riser. "Yeah, for a little bit. Acid was tossed into my eyes when I was 37. When I was 58, I was offered a chance to have my eyesight back. I did what I had to, and I could see with the help of glasses. After I was brought back, I don't need glasses either."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:48 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Why was acid thrown at you?" he inquired before remembering how he mentioned being 58. He didn't at all sound it, but by then he heard about how he was brought back and tilted his head lightly. "Are you a ghost?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:00 pm
User Image

George Silver

"My cousin wanted to get rid of me, but I'm hard to kill off," he chuckled, sipping his tea. When he heard the man's question, he looked up and sighed. "I don't know what I am. The books say I disappeared, the newer ones say I was murdered. But I know I was brought back from wherever I was and left at the gates. I am still the man I was in 1953. I'm just..younger-looking."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:30 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"1953... I enjoyed that time." the man said with a hint of a memorable smile on his face. He liked it then, the simplicity but also the deep horrors hidden. He missed that time sometimes, but he also like the fast-paced feel of this time. Although back then Ezra only cared about building up the best baseball team and Esther loved movies.
"Ah yes," he suddenly remembered. "I forgot to mention, but my name is Leviticus."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:32 pm
User Image

George Silver

"Leviticus," he tried out, smiling. "I like it! It suits you. It's much better than George and Arthur."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:39 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

He smiled lightly. "Thank you, I thought so too." Fidgeting with the leather belt around the stick, Leviticus turned forward. "But I can't really take credit for this name. I picked it out because I had grown weary of my real name. It was from the bible, and I decided to use this name."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:50 pm
User Image

George Silver

He laughed lightly. "I picked George because it was my last name. Leviticus sounds powerful, and commanding, unlike Mr. Silver. I'm a pirate in a book."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces