Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Route 66 Drive In Theatre Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:50 pm
Awesome nerd
ooc:

Pure T0rture
ooc:

User Image
"The passion flows through me like water through a waterfall..."

Michael blushes with a small nod before getting g back into the car and shutting the door, his shy nature finally kicking in again as he nervously played with his sleeves.

"...and my hand moves, the colors blending until I have created a masterpiece."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:00 pm
Pure T0rture

tiny14xx

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Legally, illegally, I hardly have the energy to deal with such trifling matters, darling." sighed Nikolai as he rubbed the bridge of his nose tiredly. He watched the two exchange the baby then looked sadly at Michael. "Well now, I suppose that's it for our date, isn't it?" he muttered.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:06 pm
Awesome nerd
ooc:

Pure T0rture
ooc:

User Image

Michael looks over at Nikolai before shaking his head with a smile. "I don't mind continuing the date, I don't have any other plans after all."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:20 pm
Awesome nerd
even a sleep deprived iris isn't all bad
tiny14xx

User Image

About to leave, the succubus paused. "Nikki.... Let me make this up to you two... Since Belyi interrupted your date, why don't I give you a few hours of free time to do as you wish?" She offered, a smile on her face as she readjusted the sleeping child. "No one to bug you, just the two of you in paused time for a few hours?"

User Image

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:31 pm
Pure T0rture
lull

tiny14xx

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Looking to Iris, Nikolai considered her proposition. Hours to do anything they wanted. If that wasn't subtle than he didn't know what is. He looked at Michael. It seemed that even he was up for this. Apprehension settled on the silver-haired man's face. That boy just ruined the mood, he wasn't sure if they could fix... that.
...Eh, they could at least try.
"Alright, that sounds marvelous to me, darling." he nodded at Iris before looking at Michael with a sheepish smile. "That is, if it is with you too, dearie."

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:44 pm
Awesome nerd
ooc:

Pure T0rture
ooc:

User Image

Michael nods, his cheeks still pink as he nervously played with his sleeves again. "I-I'm okay with that..."

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:52 pm
Awesome nerd
tiny14xx

User Image

Holding her hand out, the succubus smiled softly as she made a small pocket watch form. "It'll run out of power in three hours, so use it wisely." She smiled, handing it to Nikolai before she left in a small flash of blue flames.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:12 pm
tiny14xx

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Once Iris left, Nikolai looked at the watch. "Three hours, hmm?" He looked around. A few birds were stuck in mid-flight, the movie was frozen in a moment just before the couple kissed, a few cards were stuck in the same position, and some people were frozen in place, from sitting to walking. Time was frozen, they had three hours to themselves.
"Mmm, we should use this time wisely." Nikolai nodded then looked at Michael, a devious grin on his face. "Do you know any ways we should use this, dearie?" he purred.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:29 pm
Awesome nerd
ooc:

User Image

Michael looked around in wonder as everything had just stopped around them. It was strange but Michael was fascinated by it. When Nikolai spoke, Michael turned to him before leaning towards the other male, his arms wrapping around his neck as he wasted no time pressing his lips against NIkolai's.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:47 pm
tiny14xx

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai blinked in surprise from the kiss, but quickly recovered. He wrapped his arms around Michael's waist and kissed him back. Holding the boy's body close to his, the older male leaned back against the car and intensified the kiss, licking his lips to ask for access.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:07 pm
Awesome nerd
ooc:

User Image

Michael, with his cheeks a bright red, opening his mouth slightly to give Nikolai the go ahead. At this point, his heart felt like it was going to beat out of his chest it was going so fast.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:18 pm
tiny14xx

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Given access, Nikolai slid his tongue into Michael's mouth, rubbing his against the boy's own tongue, tasting him. His hands rested against the boy's hips and rubbed them sensually.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:45 pm
Awesome nerd
ooc:

User Image

Michael .awas glad that he didn't leave after all sinnce he was now being rewarded got his patience. With a small whimper, Michael moves his hands to Nikolai's shoulders before gently gripping the material undecided fingers.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:35 am
tiny14xx

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

The rubbing soon wore Nikolai's blazer off his body, taking his loose tie with it and showing his white button-up. It was when he felt the clothing fall that he broke the kiss. "Shall we take this inside the car, dearie?" he asked with a grin.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:49 am
Awesome nerd
ooc:

User Image

Michael nods nervously as he clutched the fabric of his shirt n his chest. Michael had always been shy so there were plenty of times when his heart rate kicked up but not once had it ever beat like this. "Alright..."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff