Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Route 66 Drive In Theatre Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:20 pm
tiny14xx

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Leading the boy into the cozy cushions of the car, Nikolai fixed it to where they were back in their positions they were in before Belyi showed up. With him sitting on the driver's seat and Michael on his lap, the silver-haired man rubbed his tongue against Michael's as his hands worked off the boy's shirt.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:37 pm
Awesome nerd
ooc:

User Image
"The passion flows through me like water through a waterfall..."

Michael felt like the entire thing was just a strange dream he was having since he never thought that with his shy nature that he would be doing something like this. Especially not with another guy. Michael pulls away to help Nikolai slip the shirt off completely, his lips returning to his right after.

"...and my hand moves, the colors blending until I have created a masterpiece."  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:07 am
tiny14xx

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

With the boy's body exposed, Nikolai removed his own button-up and tossed it to the back seat. His body was slim, too skinny for muscles and pale enough to compliment his silver hair. His right forearm had a type of tattoo on it that was just a set of crudely etched words that made 'SLOTH'.
"Are you ready for all this, darling?" Nikolai whispered between kisses while working on unzipping his pants. "You're sure you want to do this?"

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:55 am
Awesome nerd
ooc:

User Image

Michael hesitates a moment to rethink it, making sure it was really what he wanted. He takes a deep breath before releasing it slowly, nodding nervously after. "Y-Yes...just...I haven't done this before so please be patient with me."

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:33 pm
tiny14xx
You wanna do PMs or Time Skip?

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai smiled and gingerly caressed Michael's cheek. "I'll go as slow as you need me to, dearie." he whispered comfortingly and sweetly before kissing him again.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:56 pm
Awesome nerd
ooc: either is fine

User Image

Michael was relieved that Nikolai was being patient with him. He was worried about their difference in age and the fact that he knew Nikolai had to be more experienced than him. "..."

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:22 pm
tiny14xx
Hey, Fields' Apartment made it to Latest Discussions on Gaia Guilds

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

{Two hours and twenty minutes later}

Nikolai stretched on the backseat and put an arm around Michael, pulling him close to his own nude body. He smiled lazily but happily, gazing at the fogged windows of the car. "Mmm, my apologies for the cramped space, dearie." he said as he looked down at the boy. Smiling again, he leaned over and kissed his forehead. "But my, you were simply amazing! Are - or were - you a virgin, dearie?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:47 am
Awesome nerd
ooc: Oh really? I didn't see that.

User Image

Michael blushes as he rests his head on Nikolai's chest. He was still having a hard time believing that it actually happened. "I-I was, but I am not anymore now..."

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:24 pm
tiny14xx
s

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

{Two hours and twenty minutes later}

"Mmm, I'm glad I was the one to help you through it, darling." Nikolai smiled and nuzzled the boy on him.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:46 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Michael's blush deepens as he looks away, a little embarrassed now that he thought about it. It still seemed unreal that he just did such a thing. "Y-You make it sound like I plan to do this often with other people..."

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:56 pm
tiny14xx

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai tilted his head to give it some thought. "I wouldn't say other people, per say." he murmured then grinned at Michael. "And I certainly wouldn't mind making this a regular thing~"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:06 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Michael turned away again, his face only increasing with heat. How could Nikolai say such embarrassing things so easily?!. "I-I guess I-I wouldn't mind doing this again if it was j-just you..."

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:32 pm
tiny14xx

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Seeing the boy's reaction, Nikolai laughed lightly. "And we'll go through this over and over until you get out of that adorably shy shell of yours, darling!" he chimed.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:42 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Michael would have blushed further if he wasn't already a bright red. "D-Do you always say such embarrassing things?"

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:57 pm
tiny14xx

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"More than you can believe, darling." Nikolai purred before getting them both to sit up. "Now then, we really must redress before our time runs out and people see us like this." he murmured and reached to the floor to pick up Michael's underwear. "Dear me, these look absolutely scrumptious!" he giggled and looked at the boy with a mischievous grin. "Shall I help you put these on, dearie?"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff