Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Route 66 Drive In Theatre Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:14 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
"The passion flows through me like water through a waterfall..."

Michael's blush was finally calling when Nikolai held up his underwear, his blush returning full force. He quickly takes his underwear from Nikolai shaking his head quickly. "I-I c-can do i-it!"
"

"...and my hand moves, the colors blending until I have created a masterpiece."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:44 pm
tiny14xx

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

The silver-haired man laughed charmingly at the boy's reaction. That timid look, that blazing blush, that repetitive stutter... Michael reminded him quite a bit of an old friend of his. Ah yes, that's right, he still had a few payments to make for the funeral.
Realizing the distant and hardened look he had on his face, Nikolai quickly banished it with his lazy grin and redressed himself to the point of being presentable. "There we go." he smiled and wiped a hand against a foggy window to see outside. Time was still, well, still. By the looks of it, though, they had a few minutes left. "Mmm, is there anything you wanted to do before night's end, dearie?" he asked and looked over his shoulder to the boy.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:50 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Michael was slipping on his shirt when Nikolai spoke to him, his eyes turning from himself to the other man as he spoke. When he thought about it, he couldn't think of anything in particular so he shook his head.. "Nothing comes to mind...you?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:33 pm
tiny14xx

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Mmm, not yet, no." Nikolai murmured while climbing onto the driver's seat. By the time he seated himself, things were slowly starting to move albeit slow motion. Looks like time's up. "Shall I drive you home, dearie?" he suggested before looking at his date with that devilish grin of his. "Or would you like to spend the night with me?"

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:52 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Michael climbs into the passenger seat very carefully with a flinch before thinking it over. He turns to Nikolai with the same expression he used earlier that got him his kiss before the child interrupted. "I don't know what dorm I am in yet so could I maybe s-stay with you until tomorrow?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:04 pm
tiny14xx

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"That's more than fine with me, darling." Nikolai beamed as he turned the key to the car and listened to it rumble to life. "Though I must warn you, dearie, it's quite a mess."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:16 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Michael smiles as he puts on his seat belt and relaxes against the seat. "That is fine, it is better than sleeping somewhere in the school..."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:22 pm
tiny14xx
I'll post first tomorrow after I get off work

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Nonsense, dearie! You just haven't had the right toy to sleep with~" Nikolai purred to Michael before driving his car out of the movie that wasn't even over yet.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:40 pm
Awesome nerd
ooc surprised kay

User Image

Michael blushes but gives no comment, first he was not sure what he could really say to that.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff