Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Are You The One?" : Open / Accepting / Needing You!

Back to Guilds

Come closer . . . and find yourself in a world of romance. Here, you can make your own RP . . . . . 

Tags: Romance, Anime, Fantasy, Awesome, Role Playing 

Reply "Are You The One?"
General Chat Forum Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:38 pm
This is the General Chat Space used to talk with others while not RPing.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:52 pm
New Kid on the Block

Hey, everyone~. I'm pitamin, and well, I'm new here. (:
I was invited to join quite sometime ago but never actually got any posts up.

I tend to RP from my iPod but with Gaia, having so many things going on and such, it's kinda too much to for my ol' 2nd Gen iTouch, lol. 8D;;
it likes to crash a lot

However, I will be getting a new phone by Christmas so I do plan to start posting around that time. (^o^)
if I'm lucky, I may even get a laptop, ohoho.

Though don't be surprised if I pop in on a thread or two. I can't resist a good RP plot. (;

However, if you'd like to take a peek at some female characters I plan on using, go ahead! I have their mini-biographies on a different RP site here.

Anyway, I look forward to RPing with everyone~! (:

pitamin

pitamin

Hygienic Sex Symbol

WolfdeHeartless

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 pm
I'm Wolf a rapid fan of Alice in Wonderland and fantasies I also love a good MMO and is not quite picky as long as the graphics aren't trying to as realistic as a movie.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:02 pm
WolfdeHeartless
I'm Wolf a rapid fan of Alice in Wonderland and fantasies I also love a good MMO and is not quite picky as long as the graphics are trying to as realistic as a movie.

Yo. Wolf I see you also got an Invite.
Now, Intro. I'm just an average Joe and Casual Rper, and only able to post late at night XD. Overall, I'm always interested to join an rp that I find interesting.  

RobinStuff

Quotable Dabbler

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Freaky Little Darling
Vice Captain

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:28 am
Hello, loves.

My name is Miranda Love but i tend to be acquainted with the nicknames mirandapanda and princess. i am 17 and a Junior in highschool. I devote my life to writing, roleplaying, singing, and abit of psychology. I try to be picky about my roleplays and try to keep myself at three to seven paragraph posts though lately i've been failing majorly. i see some WONDERFULLY literate writers in this guild and hopefully you guys will help pick me right back up ^.^

other than what was listed above i love..panic! at the disco, danisnotonfire, steampunk, women, sarcasm, Doctor Who, peach tea, coffee, thrift stores, halloween, harley quinn, scary movies (mostly paranormal stuff), bows, tutus, highheels, colored skinny jeans, Tim Burton (especially the nightmare before christmas), make up, cirque, pastel colors, overly articulate adjectives, comma splices, musicals...hmm..what else what else..well i think i've just about covered everything..

If interested please take a gander at my Apocalyptic, Dystopian Roleplay Chaos Within Harmony

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:31 pm
Hm this is general chat so we should start talking 3nodding So any holiday plans?  

WolfdeHeartless

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:32 pm
WolfdeHeartless
Hm this is general chat so we should start talking 3nodding So any holiday plans?

I'm planning on making a holiday thread for the guild to participate in this Friday.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:34 pm
Fateful Fears

Ha though I wouldn't participate as my holiday plans are most likely depressing as usual were too poor for gifts and I have no life not to mention my uncle is a greedy dork...  

WolfdeHeartless

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:35 pm
WolfdeHeartless
Fateful Fears

Ha though I wouldn't participate as my holiday plans are most likely depressing as usual were too poor for gifts and I have no life not to mention my uncle is a greedy dork...

Ah. The horrible Economy. Christmas would be an even better Christmas without it, no?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:50 pm
Fateful Fears

Yeah be nice. Anyway been watching Science Channel's Dark Matters and the stuff that really happned that paved the pathes to good science is really creepy.  

WolfdeHeartless

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:55 pm
WolfdeHeartless
Fateful Fears

Yeah be nice. Anyway been watching Science Channel's Dark Matters and the stuff that really happned that paved the pathes to good science is really creepy.

Hahaha how ironic. Bad makes good. Hahhaha!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:57 pm
Fateful Fears

For example this guy paid these two low lives to get him fresh bodies for public autopsies(A fad in the 1800s) they became serial killers and this incident is what spawned donating bodies.  

WolfdeHeartless

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:00 pm
WolfdeHeartless
Fateful Fears

For example this guy paid these two low lives to get him fresh bodies for public autopsies(A fad in the 1800s) they became serial killers and this incident is what spawned donating bodies.

Oh my, what has this world come to?! xD
What else? Al Capone's smuggling encouraged world trade?!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:04 pm
Fateful Fears

I wouldn't know about that but in the 1920s Albert Geyser invented a way to make x ray radiation "safe" and even cure unwanted facial features however this was an utter failure and he fled the country to god knows where after causing like 10 percent of US women mutation by radiation on the face... >.< Some of the stories are just horrible and amounted to bupkiss but a horror story.  

WolfdeHeartless

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:06 pm
WolfdeHeartless
Fateful Fears

I wouldn't know about that but in the 1920s Albert Geyser invented a way to make x ray radiation "safe" and even cure unwanted facial features however this was an utter failure and he fled the country to god knows where after causing like 10 percent of US women mutation by radiation on the face... >.< Some of the stories are just horrible and amounted to bupkiss but a horror story.

Poor women. . Their genes. . mutated. ; w;

"Are You The One?"

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces