Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Merry Christmas, Darling [CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:24 am
User Image

After a blissful second Damian broke from the kiss and smiled down at her. "Come on, we have a play to catch." he said while brushing some hair from her face.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:36 am
She opened her eyes and smiled up at him, tilting her head into his hand. "And after the play, we're going to go home and open up a present for each of us, right?" she asked, eyes sparkling at the memory of the packages she'd dropped off.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:41 am
User Image

"If the kids can stay awake long enough for that." Damian chuckled as he sat her into her seat. Once he got into his own seat, he drove them to the theater, where they were five minutes early to the play actually starting.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:52 am
She bounced slightly in her seat, clasping her hands and smiling. "This is going to be so wonderful! I can't wait to see it."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:58 am
User Image

After an hour and a half the play came to an end and received a standing ovation that lasted for well over ten minutes. Damian was one of the loud cheerers, having competition over another father across the room.
Thirty minutes after the play's end and the two parents joined the others from this morning to greet the actors. "There's my two stars." Damian smiled brightly as he crouched down to hug his kids. "You two were amazing! I'll be needing an autograph later." he laughed.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:04 am
The two kids giggled and hugged him, Ben burying his hands in his father's hair as usual. Arwen pulled away from her father, walking up to her mother, who lifted her up. "Didja like my song?" she asked, pursing her lips.
Myka scowled, then smiled and nodded. "I loved it!" she said, giggling.
The little girl squealed and hugged her mother, laughing happily. "Yay!"

Meanwhile, Ben looked up at his father and pressed his index finger against Damian's mouth. "Mama, Daddy, fight?" he asked, shaking his head. "No Barry Pinger!" An image crossed Ben's of scenes from the Jerry Springer Show that Myka watched late at night when she thought everyone was asleep. It was clear, though, that not everyone was passed out when she snuck into the living room to indulge in her guilty pleasure that was trashy talk shows.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:18 pm
User Image

Damian, however, couldn't decipher what Ben said and only blinked at him. "Barry Pinger...?" he murmured and looked over at Myka for an answer, but then just looked back at his son and ruffled his hair. "We'd never fight on a day like this, champ." he assured with a small smile.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:13 pm
The boy boy. He wanted to see his parents on that show!

Myka smiled and moved closer, leaning up to kiss her son's cheek. "Today seems to be ending rather well. Why don't we go home and open a present or two?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:21 pm
User Image

Raising an eyebrow at Ben, Damian looked over at Myka and nodded as he stood up straight with the boy in his arms. "I don't see why they can't open up a present tonight." he laughed. "Come on, I don't want to get stuck in traffic." he said and started heading to the car.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:51 pm
Myka laughed as the two cheered, Arwen leaping out of her arms and running for the car. Myka rushed after her, buckling her in and bouncing into her seat. "Ooh, hurry! Presents!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:21 pm
User Image

After about ten minutes they finally reached the house. Damian got out of the car and moved to the other seat to pick up Ben, leaving Arwen for Myka. "Alright, only one gift for all of us, then we have to get started on making Santa's cookies."

Mayah Playah
Can you picture it? Damian shape-shifting into big ol' Santa Christmas Eve night?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:43 pm
Arwen giggled from her seat, clapping her hands much like her mother did. "Will they be chocolate chip cookies?" she asked, excited.
"Of course!" chuckled Myka, moving out of the car to help Arwen out. "Come along, we have presents to open!"

Awesome nerd
That's just adorable~

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:56 pm
User Image

Chuckling, Damian waited for the women to get ready before walking with them into the house, were the only lights that greeted them were the speckled and flashing beauty dotting the Christmas tree at the corner of the living room. Beneath the tree was a good amount of presents, but both Damian and Myka knew that the load would either double or triple by tonight.
"Remember, only one!" Damian reminded while setting Ben down so he could pick which gift to open.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:07 pm
Ben gurgled as he immediately fell onto a large wrapped box with "Ben" painted on the side with big, silver letters. "Truck, truck!" he predicted, hitting the box. "'Murica, vroom!"
Beside him, Arwen jumped up and down while holding a round, almost hat-box-like wrapped box. She hugged it to her chest, swaying. "This one! I want this one!"
"How funny that you pick two present that your father got you," laughed Myka, taking her husband's hand and leaning on him slightly. "You pick one too, dear."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:51 pm
User Image

"What can I say? I'm good at picking gifts." Damian laughed and rubbed the back of his head bashfully before hearing her ask him to pick a gift. "Mmm? Oh, okay. Uh..." he looked over under the tree and gazed at all the gifts, spotting one with sticks coming out of it that he suspected was Ben's. His eyes traveled over to an elegantly wrapped gift, and he reached out to get it. "'To Damian, From Myka'." he read out loud and smiled at her. "What'd you get me?" he asked as he began opening it up.

Mayah Playah

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces