Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Merry Christmas, Darling [CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:53 pm
Mayah Playah
The boy ripped open the box, excitedly tugging out a huge RC star-spangled truck he could practically ride on. "Vroom, vroom!!"
"Oh! It's a princess outfit! Thank you, Daddy!!" Arwen eagerly starting tugging it on over her thin t-shirt and blue jeans.
Myka stayed beside her husband, smiling softly. "Open it and find out," she said, jumping around mentally in excitement. Inside the box was a silver necklace with a thick pendent a little larger than a quarter. On the front of it, there was a small symbol with the letters "F" and "B" elegantly carved beside it. Myka leaned up and kissed his cheek. "It's our family crests, intertwined. It took me a couple months to create the perfect design, but I think it came out well... do you like it?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:43 pm
User Image

Taking the necklace out of the box, Damian looked at the pendent that swung and smiled adoringly at it then to his wife. "It's perfect." he said and began putting it on. "It makes the perfect replacement for my dogtags." he said and looked over at her necklace. Smirking at her, he nudged his head to the tree. "Why don't you pick something out, yourself?" he suggested.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:21 pm
"Alright, what about this one?" she said, lifting a strangely wrapped box with "To Myka, from Damian" on it. Myka bit her lip and started to unwrap it.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:45 pm
User Image

"I was hoping you'd pick that one." Damian smiled as the thin yet long box was unwrapped. Beneath a layer of colored tissue paper was a soft red dress one could find celebrities wearing to special events. Adorning the red dress was a diamond necklace with a heart at the center. In the middle of the heard bloomed a rose made out of petals. "I had to call in a lot of favors for all that." Damian smiled proudly and rubbed the back of his head as he waited for her reaction.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:53 pm
Myka gasped as she saw the dress, pulling it out a bit before seeing the necklace. "Oh my God," she whispered, picking it from the box and holding it in the light. "Damian... it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Thank you!" Once it was clasped around her neck, Myka leaned up to wrap her arms around his neck and kiss him, much to the disgust of their children, who both recoiled and stuck out their tongues. "Ew!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:44 pm
User Image

With a happy chuckle Damian gladly kissed her back. He laughed lightly when he heard the kids and turned to face them. "Why don't we get started on those cookies, eh?" he smiled at them and clapped his hands together in excitement.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:55 pm
The kids cheered and raced into the kitchen, but before Damian could, Myka grabbed his shirt and pulled him close. "Mr. Foster, I do believe you haven't kissed me enough today."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:26 pm
User Image

"Trust me, cookies aren't the only sweets you'll be getting tonight." Damian chuckled to her and wrapped an arm around her waist. He pulled her into a swift kiss then looked to the kitchen. "We'd better get in there or else they'll mess it up." he murmured, some of his hair lifting up and shifting into a chef's hat.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:32 pm
Blushing and chuckling, she took his hand walked into the kitchen, pulling out the ingredients for their chef-clothes children. "Okay, okay, Damian, you were right. Buying those chef outfits definitely was a good thing."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:43 am
User Image

"Honestly, I didn't want to be the only one wearing them." Damian smiled, his clothes already shifted to fit a chef's. He stopped changing into a fat, singing chef after it scared the kids (especially one named Myka)

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:32 pm
Rolling her eyes and tugging on a pretty, very mom-like apron, Myka stood at the island that her children stood on a stool in front of and set her hands on the marble. "Alright, guys, you read-"
"Mama, no! Not dressed yet!" interjected Ben, his hand tugging the end of his chef's apron.
"Yeah, Mommy!" agreed Arwen. "You've got to be dressed like a chef!"
"But I don't have a chef's outfit," she said, crossing her arms and shaking her head. "I never got one, remember?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:22 pm
User Image

"I guess we ruined the surprise then." chuckled Damian as he held out another wrapped box, this one signed from the kids. "They wouldn't stop begging to get you this. I'm sure you'll never guess what it is." he smirked as he handed her the box.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:31 pm
"I'm guessing Johnny Depp," she said, looking up to stick her tongue out at her husband. Opening the box, she pulled out the chef's outfit and smiled. "Thanks, guys! Now we all match!" After kissing her kid's cheeks, she looked up to her husband and smiled. "Why don't you help me get this on while the kids wash up?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:06 pm
User Image

Wrapping the apron over her, Damian smiled and began tying up the back. "You should be a baker. You look cute in a chef's outfit." he commented and turned her around to face him, smiling brightly at the sight. "Now just one more thing..." Picking up the chef's hat, he moved it and placed it on top of her head like a crown. "There. Perfect!"

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:11 pm
"What're you talking about? I always look cute," she replied, reaching up to stroke the pendent on the chain around his neck. "Just like you always look so handsome. It's a crime really. I'm going to get so old one day, and you'll always look this perfect. If you shift into an old man again, I swear, I'll kick you." She laughed lightheartedly, though, her threat more decorative than sincere.

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces