Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Merry Christmas, Darling [CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:24 pm
User Image

"Boy how lucky I am to be dead!" Damian laughed then looked away slyly. "Especially in a world filled with Germans..." he hissed under his breath then turned perky again when the kids came back. "Alright, let's get cooking, eh?" he smiled and turned to help the kids with the cookie dough.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:37 pm
"Oh, German this, German that. It's like you don't even remember that your precious little princess is half Russian," she remarked, setting her hand on Arwen's head and smiling. "Why don't you and I start heating up the chocolate for the mini side cake while Daddy and Ben make the cookie dough?"
"Ooh, will it be German Chocolate cake this year?" she asked excitedly, only for her mother to laugh and shake her head.
"You know your father would die. I was thinking Black Forest cake, your favorite!"
Arwen jumped up and down and cheered. "Yay! Let's do it!"

Ben looked up at his father, pointing to the soon-to-be cookie dough. "Eat?" he asked, his stomach growling.

Awesome nerd

""
""
""  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:00 pm
User Image

Looking to the cookie dough, Damian frowned, especially when his stomach growled. They probably shouldn't... Pursing his lips, he looked over to see Myka and Arwen busy with the cake then looked back at Ben with a bright smile. "I'm sure one bite won't hurt." he snickered and pulled the bowl towards them.

"Ta-da!" Damian beamed as he pulled the tray of freshly home-made cookies out of the oven. They were made perfectly despite a few burnt around the edges, and they filled the house with such a sweet smell. "Ooh," he sniffed and set the tray on the table. "I think these are the best ones yet!" He looked to Myka and Arwen. "How about the cake?"

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:12 pm
The little boy groaned, holding his stomach at the sight of the cookies. "No more cookie dough, Daddy!" He reached to take one, only to spring back from the heat and stick his finger in his mouth. "Daddy!!"

Meanwhile, Myka set the last strawberry on the cake. "Cakes all finished!" Turning at the cries of her son, Myka set aside the, as usual, perfectly made cake and bent to lift her son, kissing his cheek. "Aww, did that mean old pan hurt you?"
The boy sniffled and nodded, looking to Damian.
"You want Daddy to love on you and make it all better?" she asked, only to see the boy nod again. "Damian, darling, it seems like you're his hero today."

Awesome nerd

""
""
""  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:25 pm
User Image

Starry-eyed and sniffling at the title of hero, Damian gladly took his son in his hands. "Let's make it all better!" he said and kissed the burnt finger before snuggling his son. "Feel better or should I bring out the clown nose?"

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:38 pm
Ben made a small noise as his father hugged him, closing his eyes and smiling happily. Hearing the word clown and nose, he pulled away and put his finger on the tip of "Moo?" he asked, tilting his head. "Moo nose?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:52 pm
User Image

A scowl escaped the angel. "Really? That one?" Looking down at Ben, he lowered his head and sighed in defeat. "Okay." He took a deep breath and began to fit his face just right. Large, floppy cow ears rose from his silver hair and lazily hung at the side of his head, and when Damian lifted his head again, he had a cow's face similar to the ones from the movie Barnyard: The Original Party Animal. He opened his mouth/snout to speak, but all that came out was, "MOO!"

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:55 pm
The boy squealed and set his hands on either side of Cow-Damian's head. "Moo, moo!" he giggled, patting his father's cheeks.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:53 pm
User Image

"Moo!" Damian mooed happily then shifted back to normal. "Alright, let's get Santa's milk ready then put you two in bed." he chuckled.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:00 pm
"No bed!" he pouted, crossing his arms and shaking his head.
"Yeah, Daddy, we wanna stay up and see Santa!" said Arwen, taking off her chef's outfit. "You just want us to go to bed so you and Mommy can kiss!"
Myka laughed from beside her husband, taking off her hat and shaking her head at her daughter. "If you don't go to bed, Santa won't come."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:08 pm
User Image

"Santa's very shy, and if you two are still around by the time he makes it, he'll run away with all your gifts." Damian informed while ruffling Arwen's hair with his free hand. "And we'll have baked all these nice treats for nothing!"

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:14 pm
"Not my presents!" she cried, stepping back. "Come on, Ben, let's go get dressed!"
"Gotcha!" he yelled, wriggling out of his father's arms and rushing to the stairs with his sister, running up to their bedrooms and tugging their bedclothes on.
Myka chuckled and wrapped her arms loosely around her husband's torso. "You're good at your job~"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:38 pm
User Image

Chuckling, he set his hands on her hips. "Let's just hope I'm better at my second job." he said with a bushy white bear appearing on his face.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:47 pm
One hand reached up, stroking his beard. "God, it's so weird," she giggled. "I don't know if I can kiss Santa Claus without feeling sad for Mrs. Claus."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:57 pm
User Image

"Why don't we ask?" Damian grinned and walked her to the mirror hanging in the living room. "Mrs. Claus, do you mind if Myka kisses me?" he asked Myka's reflection.

Mayah Playah

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces