Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
► authin's RP search ❤ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

authin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:09 pm
███████████████ intro ██████████████████

I'm in need of more interesting roleplays.

I'm a semi-lit to lit roleplayer. Ah, well, it really depends on how much you can give me to work with. Also, as long as you don't do one-liners (or write two to four sentences every time) and have basic grammar and spelling, I'd be willing to RP with you.

This days, I've mostly rp-ed female roles but I assure you, I can also do male roles.

I also do homosexual relationships - boyXboy and girlXgirl - not only boyXgirl. Just tell me which of them you would like.

When it comes to genres, I'm willing do anything but I must say that I don't have a lot of experiences in some of them, like sci-fi.

I post at least thrice a week.

I want an RP that's interesting for everyone who are in it. So don't be afraid in coming up with your ideas.

Also, if you're planning to leave the RP or going to be gone for a long while, I'd like it if you'd inform me. Don't just suddenly disappear.

I do not cyber. Period.

███████████████ rp plots that I'm thinking of ██████████████████

Every one of these plots can be either girlxboy, boyxboy, or girlxgirl.

Runaway Bride/Farmer
Master Thief/FBI or Detective or Police
Amnesiac Murderer/Stranger
Twin/Twin
Step Sibling/Step Sibling
Prostitute/CEO or Someone Famous
King or Queen/Concubine
Homosexual/Homophobe
Ghost/Human
Vampire/Sick Human
Princess Or Prince/Assassin
Prostitute/Aspiring Painter Or Artist
Cousin/Cousin
Former Lovers (meeting again)
Arranged Marriage
Popular Student/Nobody Student
Friends With Benefits
Spouse-who-is-a-crime-lord/Spouse-who-is-a-cop-or-part-of-FBI
Pureblood Vampire/Disobedient Fledgling

███████████████ I'm willing to do anything, really ██████████████████

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:42 pm

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

authin

Rawr_The_Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:47 pm
Well, I wrote up something similar to the Caim one last night. ~shrugs~ And it's more of the Hunters/Amnesiac thing with no real set villain, or truly bad thing... Yet.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23484829

Go ahead and take a look if you want. However, it is more of a love story than anything. Might eventually throw in a bad guy, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:34 am
Rawr_The_Monkey

Oh! Can I reserve one of the Lost Ones? I'd like to join (○⌒∇⌒○)  

authin

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:53 am
authin
Rawr_The_Monkey

Oh! Can I reserve one of the Lost Ones? I'd like to join (○⌒∇⌒○)

emotion_brofist  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:35 pm
Yeah, sure. I'll even make a spot specially for you, since the rest of them were claimed! It was looking like we might have a few too many boys anyways. ^_^  

Rawr_The_Monkey

authin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:12 am
Rawr_The_Monkey

Thanks! = D I'll send the profile soon!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:09 pm

User Image

authin

authin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:34 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:05 pm
User Image

authin

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:42 pm

I would love to rp with you!
My favorite rps are arranged marriages, step-siblings, friends-with-benefits, and anything with vampires.
I can do girlxboy and girlxgirl
I typically like playing a girl, but I can play a male role, though my skills are a bit rusty.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:45 am
-AngelusVindemia-

ヾ(^∇^) hello!
sure, I'd be glad to rp with you too! = D I can do step-siblings, we just need some kind of plot to go with it. Also, if you don't mind doing girlxgirl, I'd be alright with it ( ̄へ ̄) all I'd been in recently are girlxboy pairings; I need more spice in my roleplayer life!
\(>o<)/ one warning though, I'm already a part of three roleplays so I might get busy and somehow, someway, might be late in replying if we do an Rp together. (-人-) sorry
if you want, you can also join my group RP; we're lacking one character (^_<) BtF

authin

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:24 am
authin

Hmm. A plot for step-siblings.. I'd have to think on that. Maybe we could brainstorm together on it?
I know exactly how you feel. I like the girlxboy rps, and I really don't mind guyxguy, I've just yer to try it and I'm shy when trying new things.
Oh that's fine! I'm a pretty patient person, as long as the rp doesn't die like right after we start, then I can wait.
I actually looked at that rp! I am thinking about it, it is a great idea, I'm just a very lazy person and I got interrupted while reading and keep forgetting to go back to it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:49 am
-AngelusVindemia-

ヾ(^∇^) I actually have an unpolished siblings plot somewhere in my documents. it's more like half-siblingxhalf-sibling though but we can edit here and there if you want to take it.

Quote:
The Sutherland family, despite being small, is quite well known, especially in the farming industry. They own a big deal of land in the countryside wherein fruit trees, from sweet mangoes to avocadoes, and rice crops are planted and harvested. A factory is also built in the large estate wherein the harvests are made into different products (such as the Sutherland dried mangoes) and then shipped to many shops, ranging from small stores to quality marketplaces, around the country.

However despite their fortune in the business side, the family seems to be lacking in luck in personal matters. The Head of the family lost his wife to a car accident, leaving him alone with his one-year old child. After a year, he remarried his mistress who he had fathered a child with early on, a year before his legitimate child was born. Despite the circumstances, the once-again complete family were like any other normal families. Both Sutherland children were no different from a pair of siblings, despite having only the same father. They grew up close and were each other’s bestfriend.

This affection, however, turned to something much more when the two grew to be young teenagers (15 and 14). They experimented with each other but soon enough, their parents found out. The two claimed to be in love. Their parents say it’s only the hormones – that it’s just a phase. And when the two didn’t stop, the parents were forced the separate the two of them. The younger one stayed in the estate to continue his/her training as the succesor while the older child was sent to study abroad with his Mom’s relatives.

Five years went by and lives moved on. The younger sibling is now busy helping her/his father in the family business, not to mention, her/his search for a spouse, as dictated by her/his parents. However, during the recent months, the Head of the Sutherland family have fallen terribly ill and the older sibling is told to come home to spend more time with his/her ailing father. Accompanying him/her is his/her lover of two-years.

well, just give me a PM if you want to join the group RP ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ  

authin

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:21 am
I'm on my phone so I can't quote much. I really like that idea, and if you really wanted to we could leave it as half siblings. The kind of step siblingxstep sibling that I like is the parents get married when one kid is like 16 or 17 and the other kid is like maybe 18 or 19 and is an a**, and he's back from college or something and living with them.
I have an rp obsession though so I love doing lots of rps at once, so I'll be prone to agreeing to and throwing out a lot of ideas and then wanting to do them all.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff