Welcome to Gaia! ::

Depthless Imagination

Back to Guilds

semi-literate minimum roleplay and forum discussions (anime, literature, videogames, art, etc.) Looking for role players and ideas!! 

Tags: role play, fantasy, sci-fi, anime, vampire 

Reply Gaming (Video, Table Top, Card, Board, Etc.) Discussion Forum
Christmas Expectations

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:09 pm
So, it's Christmas time again! Who knew? Last Christmas was only like, a year ago!

Some of us will of course be getting video games for Christmas, and some not, but the season is ALWAYS filled with a number of big releases... So:

What are you looking forward, gifted, bought, wishing for, excited about this time of the year?

Or have you already gotten this years big name games you've been wanting?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:31 pm
Clothes, clothes, and more clothes. Got the games I want and the my shoes came today...I absolutley love my TOMs. And if I don't get my Chewbacca hoodie will be disappointed, but I will get over that and buy it myself.  

Solomon Delacroix

Wealthy Businessman

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:29 pm
Koboch
Clothes, clothes, and more clothes. Got the games I want and the my shoes came today...I absolutley love my TOMs. And if I don't get my Chewbacca hoodie will be disappointed, but I will get over that and buy it myself.

Get any good games recently?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:32 pm
Kay9214

Halo 4, Assassin's Creed 3, and Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning. Dishonored I am probably going to open up on Christmas. And I will probably be buying the new dlc for Skyrim.  

Solomon Delacroix

Wealthy Businessman

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:36 pm
Koboch
Kay9214

Halo 4, Assassin's Creed 3, and Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning. Dishonored I am probably going to open up on Christmas. And I will probably be buying the new dlc for Skyrim.

Wanting, having, considering, wanting, and meh.

How do you like AC3?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:44 pm
Kay9214
Koboch
Kay9214

Wanting, having, considering, wanting, and meh.

How do you like AC3?
I have enjoyed it so far. Don't care for the online since none of my friends play the online.  

Solomon Delacroix

Wealthy Businessman

Gaming (Video, Table Top, Card, Board, Etc.) Discussion Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces