Submit

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:50 am
Here's the concept; there is a college for mythical creatures as well as humans. It's just a place where people can come to learn, have fun, and be themselves. Housing is on campus, and the campus also contains two cafes, numerous boutiques, a doctor's office, a grocery store, and seven parks. If there is anything else that applicants wish to see on campus, feel free to say so. When applying for entry, please enter the following information
Name:
Student or teacher (if teacher, please specify what subject they teach):
Race (human, vampire, fairy, etc.):
Powers/abilities:
Orientation (straight, gay, lesbian, bi, trans, etc.):
Personality/bio:
Appearance: Pictures ARE required for application!
Anything else you want to add:

Please note that as this is my RP, I have the right to refuse admission to any character I please, as long as I have good reason. If you don't like it you may question it, but don't be rude. If I accept your application, I will quote you with this ACCEPTED. If not, I will quote you with this REJECTED and give you the reason(s) why. Also, do not join this RP if you are not an active poster. One post per day is the bare minimum, because otherwise it holds up everybody else. There will be NO power-playing. Most importantly, NO ONE-LINERS. There is a five sentence minimum (can include dialogue and thoughts). I know not everybody can post paragraphs (even though I would prefer it), so at least five sentences is a must. If you have any other questions, either post here or just PM me. Thank you darlings. cat_3nodding
This is my character
Name: Aomina Mizuki
Student or teacher: Student
Race: Water nymph
Powers/abilities: Can turn into water, can breathe both in water and on land, can control water (only in its liquid form)
Orientation: Lesbian
Personality/bio: Shy, kind, curious, friendly, a little clumsy, intellignet
Appearance: User Image
Anything else you want to add: Afraid of extremes in weather. Cold can freeze her, and heat can make her evaporate (fears heat more than cold)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:04 pm
Name: Tobi Cortez
Student or teacher: Student
Race (human, vampire, fairy, etc.): Human
Powers/abilities: None
Orientation (straight, gay, lesbian, bi, trans, etc.): gay
bio: Tobi is a student thriving to become a Marine Biologist, as well as a famous surfer. He feels as though his older brother casts a huge shadow on him, because he had graduated from this same college years ago. He can be found on the beach, out in the ocean surfing, or sitting on the porch of his brother's old house, that he built and owns.
personality: Smart, funny, Athletic,competitive,fun to hang around
Appearance:
User Image

Anything else you want to add: In his spare time, he could be found at his house reading anime or american comics, or using the shooting range out back.  

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

l-Cake Senpai-l

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:31 am
Claudette Mnemosyne.
Blunt. Flirty. Hot-Headed. Charming. Deceitful.
Student or teacher: Teaches chemistry.
Race: Sorceress
Powers/abilities: Black magic. (Uses magic to create ghouls, harm others, make every day things she uses out of black fog.)
Orientation (straight, gay, lesbian, bi, trans, etc.): Bisexual

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:33 am
Question: Is okay if we have two characters? I like having even genders 1 female 1 male. but if you want us to have just 1 character per person, I'm fine with that. (:  

l-Cake Senpai-l

Aged Genius

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:01 pm
RaisedByTheWovles

You may have up to three characters (if two of them are twins) otherwise you may have two. As long as you can keep up with them, I don't care. Just make sure that each of your characters posts at least once a day. Otherwise it ruins the RP for everybody else. Thank you darling cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:16 pm
Logosh42

REJECTED. Sorry hun, but if your character is human, then he should not have giant white wings in his picture. Either change his race, or change the picture, and you will be accepted. Also, I would prefer a bit more information about his personality. I love biographies, but it said nothing about how his life shaped his personality. Everything else is perfectly lovely though. The personality thing is not required for admission, but please do something about the whole picture thing. Thank you darling ^_^  

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:20 pm
RaisedByTheWovles
Claudette Mnemosyne

ACCEPTED Lovely work darling, now please specify what subject your character teaches ^_^ Otherwise how will students know whether they are in her class or not? Also, please explain what "black magic" is. That is such a general term, so please be more specific. Lastly, and this is just me being an OCD grammar Nazi, since your character is female she would not be a sorcerer, she would be a sorceress. cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:07 am
darlindol17
Logosh42

REJECTED. Sorry hun, but if your character is human, then he should not have giant white wings in his picture. Either change his race, or change the picture, and you will be accepted. Also, I would prefer a bit more information about his personality. I love biographies, but it said nothing about how his life shaped his personality. Everything else is perfectly lovely though. The personality thing is not required for admission, but please do something about the whole picture thing. Thank you darling ^_^

Those are wings? Thought they were buildings,lol aight I'll change the pic.  

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:25 pm
Logosh42
Tobi Cortez

ACCEPTED Nice work ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:32 pm
Name: Amanda Remey
Student or teacher :Student
Race (human, vampire, fairy, etc.): Human
Powers/abilities:Athletic
Orientation (straight, gay, lesbian, bi, trans, etc.): Bi
Personality/bio:A seme smart brunette who enjoys athletics. Is oblivious to her affect on people others to her. Tends to like more than one person at a time.
User Image  

AllorNothing132

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:03 pm
AllorNothing132
Amanda Remey

ACCEPTED But my dear, the powers/ability part was for non-humans. Being athletic isn't an power, it's a trait.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:23 am
When are we starting?  

AllorNothing132

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:57 pm
AllorNothing132

Well, we only have three students right now. We can start when we have at least five students. Sorry, I'm working on getting more people.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:07 pm
darlindol17
AllorNothing132

Well, we only have three students right now. We can start when we have at least five students. Sorry, I'm working on getting more people.
O.K just wondering.  

AllorNothing132

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:20 pm
User ImageName: Kuro Mizro
Student
Race: Fallen angel
Powers/abilities: Flying, claws, speed, control over fire
Orientation: Bisexual (prefers guys though)
Personality: Kuro is hot-tempered, and very much a stuck up hard a** who is full of himself but has a very sweet soft side when he wants to show it.
Bio: Kuro was kicked out of heaven 1000 years ago for breaking the rules, laying with another man and practicing the forbidden blood magic. He was too wild for hell to handle so the devil sent him to live among the humans he ohh so hated. To further his punishment Devil tore off his wings leaving only scars, but promised if he could last one year on earth without committing any sins he could have his wings back.
Anything else you want to add: Kuro is very found of sweets!!!  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff