Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
The Creature Inside PROFILES

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:33 pm
User Image
Full Name - [Anwena Neverhart]

Age - [Twenty-One]

Gender - [Female]

Nationality - [Irish]

Military Standing - [Scouting and Sniping]

Animal Inside - [Red-Tailed Hawk]

Special Abilities - [Anwena can see over a mile away and can glide for short distances with the wings on her back.]

Theme Song - [The Ghost of You ~ My Chemical Romance]

Biography - [Anwena had been born to a strict military family that had literally destined her to take part in the war or army in one way or another. The young red-haired girl lived in Dublin for a majority of her life with her mother, whom was often left to take care of her and the four siblings that she had while her father was out on military duty. When the war started, Ireland was one of the few countries that didn't immediately jump into the fray against the United States and others, but her father was to be sent to a special training camp. Not long after, her one older sibling was taken into the army and not long after the war had started, she, too, was requested to join the army.

Unfortunately for her, she was placed under experimentation and physical (and mental) torture that would ruin her life forever. Injected with the genes of a red-tailed hawk, a species that is uncommon in Ireland, she was then forced to fight in the army. Of course, being one of the youngest surviving soldiers, she cannot return to her average teenage life without being singled out.]

Username - [Undaunted_Hawk]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Full Name - [Micheal Jason]

Age - [Nineteen]

Gender - [Male]

Nationality - [German]

Military Standing - [Hunter]

Animal Inside - [Snow Tiger]

Special Abilities - [Micheal can smell and hear over a mile away. When needed he also has razor sharp claws he can retract at will.]

Theme Song - [What lies beneath - Breaking Benjamin]

Biography - [When Micheal was ten he was taken by the army and injected with the DNA of a White Siberian Tiger. Otherwise known as the snow tiger. He was trained to hunt and kill with the qualities of this animal. At the age of fourteen, fifteen, and sixteen he was sent over seas to take part in the war. His objective was to kill all opposing people. His animal instincts took over and his job wasn't too hard. Micheal succeeded in every mission he was given. With his increased speed and sense of smell it was hard to take him by surprise. The only reason Micheal complied with the army was because they had his mother in captivity. He was so sure that if he did what they said they would let her go, but that wasn't the case. After the wars Micheal's mother was killed when an enemy army overran their facility. He went into a rage and destroyed the army, though he had massive injuries after. Now that the wars are over Micheal isn't sure what to do with himself. Micheal lives in a small town and tries to survive each day. He keeps his special talents under lock and key, and he keeps people away from him. He seems very cold and mean, but he is merely struggling with the deeds of his life. He has a hard time coping with what he has done in his life.Micheal works at a bar in the middle of town. He has lied about his age and given his employer a fake name. He tries to keep busy with work so the memories of his past leave him alone. He hardly sleeps at night, and he has vowed to never harm another human being again.

His boss often uses him at work to cover up fights or stop them. Micheal has a way with people, and his animal instincts help him to avoid very bad situations. Because of this his boss won't let him quit or fire him. He greatly appreciates Micheal sense of danger. Being in the military before there isn't much the male fears. He jumps into action without a second thought, and for this he is greatly valued. Though he doesn't always make a clean getaway when it comes to fighting. He can be easily pushed and if he is angered it's over.]

Username - [Kiraxbingbing-chan]

User Image
Full Name - Ophelia Blut

Age - Twenty

Gender - Female

Nationality - German

Military Standing - Front lines, interrigation

Animal Inside - White Fox

Special Abilities - Tracking, smelling, wonderful hearing, seducing/tricking, fast and stealth

Theme Song - Ophelia- Rasputina

Biography - I was fourteen when I was pulled out of my home and into the labs. Of course, it was my awkward years, so the testing tubes, the syringes and tests; both mental and physical, were a bit challenging. Since I'm small, naturally quick and can squeeze into small places, the scientists instantly thought of the animal, Fuchs... or in American, fox. I'm naturally albino, so it had to be a snow fox. Now, many of you know that Germans can be brutal and rash. So for me to be angry at the world and unleash the inner beast, they had taken my little sister and tortured her sexulle, geistig, gefühlsmäßig and physisch (mentally, emotionally, physically) to death. And when I was at my breaking point, they had shot my parents as Momma came to hold me for comfort and love. I lost it. I broke and then everything went black... very black. When I awoke, the three scientists were dead, body parts scattered everywhere. They were unidentified after my inner beast broke free. After that day, the kind, loving and patient girl died and was reborned as a brutal, dangerous, clever and sneaky monster. The group of hybrids I was set with, didn't really like me for my darkness. They even thought that I was too brutal during interrogations since I could get inside their heads and mentally destroy them. I would be on the front lines to sniff out mines and any spies in our camp. And if I found any, they were held captive for forty eight hours of straight 'play time' and dead third day. I'm not strong, but I can cut up and make people bleed to death with my claws and teeth.

Those were the old days....
Now... after months and months of therapy.... I've calmed down immensely. My old name was 'Scarlet' in the war. Now, I only go by Ophelia and only Ophelia. I still speak German and sometimes, I'll slur my German in my English. I live alone in America in the woods. My Shrink thought that it would help and that I had a garden. I try to stay away from humans other hybrids that might remember me. I'm not proud of what I did in those six years; but I'm trying to gain whatever sanity I have left. Even though that I'm somewhat normal now; I can feel the creature inside; waiting to take over once again.

Username - Countess Scarlet

User Image
Full Name - Phineas "Phin" Cadmus

Age - Twenty

Gender - Male

Nationality - Swedish

Military Standing - Invading Enemy Camps for Important Information... This is essentially Spying. He also partakes in Assassinations, considering all he has to do is get close enough for a small n**...

Animal Inside - Comman Indian Krait

Special Abilities - Phin can see perfectly at night, and his bite can be very venomous, often causing paralysis, if not death.

Theme Song - Lullaby-The Cure

Biography - Phin was born in Sweden and lived there for three years before his mother passed away of cancer. No one could find his father, and he didn't have any close relatives, so they sent him off to an orphanage. He moved around a lot, and managed to make it to America. When he was nine years old, Phin went off the grid, having been taken in by a Government Agency. They wanted to make him a super soldier, and that is exactly what they did. From the time that he was twelve, they were sending Phin into enemy territories to extract important information. When he was fourteen Phin made his first kill, a spy in the Hybrid Army. Later on he was moved to the front lines, but only so he could be captured. He found out the most vital information that way, but barely made it back alive. Phin was always well treated, considering he was a very valuable asset, but he was never really happy there. He was never really happy anywhere. Now that the war is over, his snake eyes and his split tongue make folks wary, and he has a hard time keeping a job. You can't just undo your past, and you can't hide who you really are...

Username - emenoh

User Image
Full Name - Catharnach Niall

Age - Twenty-Eight

Gender - Male

Nationality - Gaelic

Military Standing - Infiltration, Assassination, Scouting

Animal Inside - Komodo Dragon

Special Abilities - is able to see 300m, Can "taste" the air, Can run up to 20 km/h, Increased Strength, Ability to secrete venom, Limited Night vision, Enhanced Climbing, Retractable claws, High Durability.

Theme Song - Red - Fight Inside

Biography - Born the son of a Boxer Cath was always around fighting. Everyday and every night he watched his father fight with someone or something. He never understood the need for it but as he grew older began to imitate his father and grew more interesting in the sport. They lived mostly secluded from everyone to avoid the annoyance of the city life and they trained in secret only going out at night or sneaking around. His father had then been called for military duty leaving Cath to be sent to his mother who was a martial arts expert in Japan. She trained him as well and for years he worked to refine his style and his mind. When the war reared its ugly head Japan didn't join immediately but it was clear from the begging there was no way to avoid this war and his mother had been called for duty leaving him with no one. He continued to train and survive until one day he was pulled into a street fight and a violent one at that but it caught someones attention and he was taken into the military against his will.

He wasn't initially to be put under the experimentation process but was forced to refine his combat day and night until he was 18 and during this process he had grown unusually close to the animal's they were using for experimentation more specifically a komodo dragon. Once of the scientist saw this and put him in the process. He held fast but the experimentation process was horrible. He suffered like many of the subjects but he never complained and hardly showed the signs. He was injected with the cells of his Komodo dragon...more than most subjects got which put him at double the risk but he managed to pull through but not without a little side effect. He seemed to have developed a split personality to help cope with everything but it only aided him in duty. He was forced to kill for them and while normal Cath was opposed to it Niall was not and took a certain level of joy in it. Niall was even the one to kill their parents when they were met as enemies on the field...an incident that only drove him further into madness.

Cath was the oldest to survive within his group and was actually the only to survive. After the war he now lives in America, forced to take injections to keep Niall at bay and works the only job where his statues doesn't matter...he's a construction worker but other than that...no one really knows him and he stays away from most interaction. A pathetic life? Maybe....but what can he really do now...its all he has left.

Username - Asbloodrunscold

User Image
Full Name - Varok Ventari

Age - Nineteen

Gender - Male

Nationality - Norwegian

Military Standing - Special Ops & Infiltration

Animal Inside - Arctic Wolf

Special Abilities - Resistance to Cold, Sensitivity to Smell, Natural Environment Blending (Snow or white backgrounds)

Theme Song - Obsidia - Different (Dubstyle)

Biography - Varok was a simple test subject at first. until he showed signs of camouflage abilities in an environment natural to the animal he was given. As soon as he did show such signs the people whom tested him knew exactly what to do. He would make the perfect spy and special ops unit. He was quickly put through training, however he never saw any of the actual combat, as in the year he was trained, it was the same year the war ended. A novice at heart with no battle experience, he was thrust into a world filled with hate and he had no idea why. Now trying to make a living, Varok looks for any job that he can do, and has actually taken a job with the police force as an investigator due to his heightened sense of smell and ability to cloak in certain types of terrain, although it hasn't proven handy with urban cities as of yet.

Username - KamigearX

User Image
Full Name - Brett "Grey" Colins

Age - Twenty-Two

Gender - Male

Nationality - American

Military Standing - Special and Covert Ops

Animal Inside - Grey Wolf

Special Abilities - Heightened hearing, above average speed, Very heightened sense of smell.

Theme Song - Somewhere I Belong - Linkin Park

Biography - Brett grew up modestly in the state of California, And when the war ensued his family didn't want anything to do with the war. When he was sixteen men from the government came to the small city that was where he grew up, asked a few questions then took Brett by force. For a year he was subjected to tests, experiments, injections. Many where painful but form what he had heard they had advanced much since the first time.

At seventeen he was put into a special ops squad that had been made up of others like him who had been altered with the genetics of wolfs. Brett had been given the Grey wolf, and that became a nickname among his squad. Adapting to the pack mentality gave them an edge in carrying out sabotage and Intel gathering special operations. Now Brett is trying to find a way to go back to who he was even if he may never be able to.

Username - malkeaor

User Image
Full Name - [Lucas Silver]

Age - [Twenty Six]

Gender - [Male]

Nationality - [British]

Military Standing - [Assassination, intel gathering, stealth.]

Animal Inside - [Chinese Tiger]

Special Abilities - [Soundless movement, heightened agility, close-combat powerhouse, low-light vision.]

Theme Song - [Honour For All - Jon Licht]

Biography - [Lucas never cared much for the war. Why should he? It's not like he had much to protect. No family, no possessions, not a care. As bombs and people fell all he wanted was to make sure he wasn't nearby when they landed. Nothing much had changed for him, he just walked, staying a few days ahead of the chaos and finding somewhere nice to hide before the sun met the dusty mess that was once the horizon.

Ironically this seemed to make him more visible to the powers that be. His ability to get in and out of wherever he wanted with whatever he wanted in his pockets made him the victim of a modern-day press-ganging. It didn't take much to persuade him to accept their proposition. He was sent into America, with little more than the clothes on his back. Just the way he liked it. ]

Username - [No_Superman_10]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Full Name - [Nathaniel Wyren, though he usually goes by Nate]

Age - [Twenty One]

Gender - [Male]

Nationality - [Canadian]

Military Standing - [Hybrid Combatant - Mostly Assassinations, Infiltration and Reconnaissance. However, from time to time, he had also been put into Front-line Combat and various other missions as well. Codename while in the military was Scaly Devil.]

Animal Inside - [Chameleon]

Special Abilities - [Camouflage - Nate's body reacts to the surrounding environment, allowing him to cloak at will and blend into the surrounding environment. Naturally, this caused a problem when Nate wore normal clothing on missions, so he was given a few "stealth suits" made of special materials that do not interfere with his camouflage abilities, allowing him to disappear from sight at a moments notice. Even though the war is over, Nate still has and uses his old reconnaissance gear in his civilian life. Old habits die hard.

Enhanced Reflexes - In order to help in combat situations, Nate's brain and muscles were enhanced with intense physical, mental, and psychological training, allowing him to react to danger in a split second without a second thought. He has been seen to dodge bullets, catch crossbow bolts, and even disarm enemy soldiers in the blink of an eye. In civilian life, Nate doesn't need to react to things as much, though he's as quick and deadly as a snake should he get into trouble.

Note - Functionally, Enhanced Reflexes is a combination of being able to move at superhuman speeds, reacting faster to threats then any human would be able to, and the ability to think critically about a situation and come up with an action plan within a few seconds of the battle starting. Enhanced Reflexes often will get Nate and his allies out of life or death situations...

Regeneration - An ability that he was modified to have at the end of the war, Nate's body has been enhanced to recover from severe punishment. Changes that were made to Nate's hormonal output has resulted in increased metabolism, allowing him to heal from injuries and poisons much quicker then a normal human. He still needs to rest after sustaining more damaging injuries. A noted side effect is increased appetite and hostility towards males of the same age, especially when in the presence of females.

Resilience - Nate's skin is hard and kind of scaly in places, allowing him to take much more of a beating then most humans. Combined with his other enhancements, this makes Nate a hard person to fight, as he probably won't realize he has been injured until after the fight is over or when he is killed.]

Theme Song - [ Pretty Piece Of Flesh - One Inch Punch ]

Biography - [When the war started, most people tried to escape the draft, to avoid having to butcher their fellow man in the gruesome slaughterhouse that was war. Not Nate. Unlike the others, he enlisted in the army as soon as possible, thinking that it would all be over soon. He was wrong, for the war would last several years and the deaths of untold millions would fall in it's wake. He would never see his old home or family again. The war would change him, mold him into a man and something more. A monster, a being created for battle and hungry for the slaughter.

See, Nate wasn't assigned to the front like most other boys of his age. No, he was assigned to the new Hybrid Project, a joint effort on both the US and Canada's part to create super-soldiers. There, in the hidden research facilities and laboratories, people were turned into monsters. Injections were only the first stage of the procedure, the transformation only the first pain among many that would be felt in training. To the scientists, this was new ground, new techniques and methods of human modification that could be recorded for future generations. To Nate, it was hell. Though he wasn't patient Zero, he was among the first to become a Hybrid, a monster made by humanity.

Unlike the other Alphas, Nate's experiments were aimed at making him a better spy, not a better warrior. It took many tries, but the Chameleon gene finally gave them what they wanted: a human who could cloak. Though, the scientists and the military officials were enthralled by this development, Nate wasn't. He knew that the more they did to him, the less human he would become, and that's the last thing he wanted. He wanted a family, kids, and a normal life. Now, that just wasn't going to happen. Eventually, he gave up clinging to the hope of ever having the life he wanted and concentrated on his work.

Once Nate concentrated on his work, Nate's performance soared, making him a legend on both sides through the war and even afterwards. Codenamed "Scaly Devil", Nate infamously completed several gruesome Assassination and Cleanup operations solo, as his abilities made him the perfect stealth combatant, both in efficiency and in body count. Of course, he wasn't perfect, for there were times when his abilities would activate all on their own, cloaking or revealing him at inopportune moments and forcing him to fight his way out of the danger zone without backup. But even with these minor setbacks, his completion record still remained one of the highest until the end of the war.

But, eventually the war ended and suddenly, Nate was out of a job. For a while, Nate drifted from town to town, staying until the anti-hybrids made his life too bloody and moving to the next. In this way, he made his way to New York, where he eventually stumbled on the girl of his dreams. She was a hybrid like him and their meeting was purely an accident. One day, when Nate was riding around New York City, looking for a job or someone to mug, his bike broke down. No matter how hard he kicked it, it didn't start. So he took it to a nearby chop shop, one that didn't look too shady or anti-Hybrid, and asked the girl there if she could fix his bike. Surprisingly, she did, simply by injecting it with electricity, something no human could do by themselves. Discovering this, Nate confronted her about being a hybrid, which she denied before finally giving in and telling him the truth. Upon discovering that she was a Hybrid, he revealed who he was. From there, their friendship blossomed and eventually, they got an apartment where they could live together.

Now, Nate has a surprisingly normal life for a Hybrid. He lives with his girlfriend, does odd jobs to get money, and generally has a good time. He runs a website where he assassinates people for money and takes bounties from the New York City Police Departments to pay the bills, but his life isn't that bad. He loves to hang out at secret Hybrid bars when he isn't working and he likes to take long drives along the bombed out coast of the US on the weekends with Colette, when the radiation warning isn't too strong. In summery, he's much a cowboy and a gentlemen as can be seen in this day and age. Nate's a guy who has his codes of honor, but doesn't let them get in the way of his fun. He rolls with punches and isn't afraid for a few broken teeth or bullet wounds.

"Old habits die hard" - Nathaniel Wyren's personal motto]

Username - [Darius RPer]

User Image
Full Name - [Zuko Koruzaka and Ai Koruzaka]

Age - [Twenty-Two and Nineteen]

Gender - [Male and Female]

Nationality - [Japanese and Japanese and British]

Military Standing - [Air force/Guns man. In the military he was more of an air force guy traveling by plane before taking flight he used mainly guns.. Doing his job of protecting Ai. as for Ai. She has photographic memory, and can memorize things if she sees them. Her job was a bit complicated... Zuko snuck her into places she wasn't supposed to be. She'd simply take mental photos and draw them all out flawlessly. ]

Animal Inside - [Raven. and Dove.]

Special Abilities - [Can grow-raven wings and fly certain distances.. Easily blends into shadows and can follow others undetected. She's already had photographic memory.. She can fly short distances but tires easily. Her voice can hit high enough ranges to leave others paralyzed temporarily, communicate with birds, as well as break glass.. Which is handy when taking out security systems for Zuko.]

Theme Song - [ Lynne - Glutamine ]

Biography - [As a kid Zuko grew up on the streets. He'd been an orphan for as long as he could remember, so having parents wasn't in his greatest desires like all the others.. He had a pretty good life. He had food, clothes, and a house full of other rougher characters like himself.

In the past he was best known for the gangs. He tended to get into fights often and seemed he was always in trouble with the authorities... Causing havoc, and mayhem... Yet the male could slip out of just about any trouble he'd gotten himself into. He speaks both Japanese and English fluently, but when he's upset he often rambles of in his native language cursing and swearing. He's got a short temper and tends to blow up on others easily often resulting in some sort of fight. Although it took many attempts... They finally caught him placing him in a juvenile detention center still being a minor. However they were careful placing the male in one of the highest guarded ones in Japan...

As usual he'd managed to escape. But not completely... He ran into a female around his age and the two immediately became good friends. It ended up her parents were very wealthy officials helping out with a program and they were in need of test subjects... The two are inseparable and are quite the deadly duo ]

Username - [CupidsStunt]

User Image
Full Name - [Colette Luna Ray]

Age - [Seventeen]

Gender - [Female.]

Nationality - [American.]

Military Standing - [Mechanic.]

Animal Inside - [Moon Jellyfish.]

Special Abilities - [Can shock others threw touch, and often shocks others on accident, but she can channel it purposefully for a greater shock.. She typically uses it in her work to get her mechanics running. Like a jellyfish she can breath under water, and can go just as deep as the creature, the only problem is she tends to get a translucent glow when she goes to deep... Which is embarrassing for the female so she tends to hide it.]

Theme Song - [Deep Sea Girl - Glutamine]

Biography - [Growing up Colette's father was a successful engineer and taught her the basics of how to create even the simplest of cars... He was amazed by how easily she could learn things.. At age eleven and could build a car from scratch. She used all the money she made to learn more... Absorbing all the knowledge that came her way.

Her father and her were a team... They eventually scored themselves a job with the marines working on not one. But multiple different submarines becoming famous for her and her fathers mechanic skills. At first glance almost everyone doubted the small girl yet after she began people found themselves astonished by the female. But what gained the two such high popularity with everyone was his daughters ability to hack into the system and rid of a virus that typically took months to fix! The girl was now only fifteen and had such skills of someone who was professionally trained... She managed to stop the virus from damaging the submarine which could've resulted in death. It wasn't long before the military sent for them taking the two into their program..

Injecting the girl as well as her father with the traits of the moon jellyfish.. Everyone in the crew who shared this animal trait died almost instantly unable to bond with such an animal.. It was such strange DNA some turned to a blob of a mess there bones went to mush.. Some went brain dead. Falling apart it was all rather frightening... The girl turned a blind eye only caring for her father, who also had been affected. Her father fell ill and only she had successfully been turned...

However everyone else who had been connected with different animals, some more human-like than most were healthy and well... Everyone had been simple mammals one would see at the zoo, she was the only aquatic animal of the crew and often got teased for it. She fell back into her routine of watching over the submarine.. Everything continued the same..

It wasn't tell a few months latter.. They'd been hit. The enemy had found them, one shot was all it took. Their submarine would drown and there would be no stopping it.. The chances of the crew surviving was very low... She managed to set up escape pods for the crew begging for them to take her father if she helped them escape.. However no one agreed... They offered to take the female, but her father was as good as gone in his condition, she declined she wouldn't leave him behind. The crew had left just as quickly as they'd piled in the pods... The cold sea water made her numb.. But she staid by her fathers side holding his hand as a lifeline.. She was scared.. All that remained was the two of them and the screaming crew members who hadn't escaped. They kept begging for her to do something. To fix it... And for once.. Colette couldn't help... She watched helplessly as everything began to play before her. The water had swallowed everyone. She watched everyone as they coughed and wheezed bodies quivering in the water.. Some even comitted suicide to stop the painful ice of water. She'd never truly wanted to die as much as she did that day... To end what she saw everything.. Her father couldn't escape, so she'd chosen to sink with him. That was when she realized. She realized she didn't need any air... And that she was glowing... Holding her father tight she swam out.. She swam for hours... Reaching land she laid her dad down gently trying to get him to breath, using her electricity.. Nothing... He was a sick off blue color and his lips were purple.

That was when she moved to New York... She wanted to forget everything. To move on... That's when she met him. Nathaniel. She was running a few side business's trying to get her moneys worth. A chop shop, and of course a side mechanics job... She'd turned to the chop shop because no one wanted a female repairing anything for them... But then he came along. He didn't mind that she was a girl as long as she fixed his motorcycle for him, while she was fixing it she used her electricity to help start it back up. He noticed pointing it out.. Of course she lied at first acting as if she hadn't a clue what he was talking about before she finally told him what she was... To her surprise she wasn't the only one. He had been injected as well... It didn't take long tell the two became friends. He wasn't exactly someone she'd typically want to be involved with but after she got to know him she realized he cared deep down... And to be honest she cared about the kid as well, and often took on a motherly side around him scolding him... But being so much younger then him it was hard to take her seriously. The two moved into a place with each other living together. She often attempts to cook meals for him which result in revolting burnt messes. Unlike her mechanic skills her cooking is terrible. She uses her electricity to fry it and often burns it to a black crisp. Insulting her meals isn't a good idea... She get upset easily when people put down her hard work after all! Although she takes part in a chop shop, and he makes money killing others for pay... If she weren't in such a situation she'd never be caught dead doing or even associating with such things... But for now she turns a blind eye.]

Username - [CupidsStunt]  

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:02 pm
User Image
Full Name - Marilee Remington

Age - Twenty

Gender - Female

Nationality - England

Military Standing - Front lines, often was up in the air.

Animal Inside - Raven

Special Abilities - Marilee has wings that allow her to fly, she can mimick several sounds, including accents, other birds, and some insects and animals. She is incredibly intelligent, particularly in problem solving and cognitive processes.

Theme Song - Apocalyptica-Nothing Else Matters

Biography - Marilee didn't particularly want to join the war, but she enlisted anyway. She didn't have anything else, considering her mother was dead and her father kicked her out as soon as she was eighteen. She was smart, but didn't have the money for college, and she suspected her boss desperately wanted to fire her. So what else was a girl to do? Marilee was at first put on the front lines were to her great surprise, she excelled. Of course, her commanding officer noticed to. He pulled her aside, and mentioned the Hybrid Project. She agreed, thinking that she didn't have anything to lose.
Then ensued the most painful thing Marilee will ever experience. They injected her with a Raven's DNA, but no one was quite sure what would happen. Nothing, really at first, except for subtle changes in her vocal chords and he problem solving skills picked up. A week later, her back started to itch, and something was forming under it. Six days later she was screaming from pain as her back ripped open to let loose the wings that hid underneath. In the middle of her screams, a raven's call escaped her lips instead. It only one hour for this process to take place, but it seemed like years. Marilee soon discovered that she could bring her wings back into her back at will, but it was still painful. She found that she could mimic just about everything, and she was suddenly drawn to shiny things. After that, she found out she could fly.
They put her on the front lines and in the skies, where Marilee excelled even more with her new skills. She fought bravely, almost ruthlessly, and tried to forget even as she killed. They started calling her Scream, and the ones who didn't know her simply referred to her as Raven Girl.
After the war Marilee was set up with a job as a librarian (in her free time, Marilee was usually found reading) but she kept freaking out, thinking that she was about to be killed. She had to go. She searched and searched for a job, and sometimes she got one. Right now Marilee is thinking about college again, but her heart just isn't in it. She currently lives with Snake Eyes, a fellow she met one evening when she had been wandering around. To her surprise they got along really well, and after the war they wound up living together. Marilee is now trying to get by, trying to get another paycheck so that she and Phin could have a roof over their heads for one more month.

Username - emenoh  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff